why I always attract narcissictic type ?

Abby83

No that’s ok don’t worry about it.

You should start another thread asking if and when you will be in a safe committed relationship (if that’s what you want, cos Venus in Scorpio is pretty sexual and can be a sign of abuse or rape on its own).

Lucy11

You should start another thread asking if and when you will be in a safe committed relationship (if that’s what you want, cos Venus in Scorpio is pretty sexual and can be a sign of abuse or rape on its own).
Okey I'll do it. .. it's also retrograde

Lucy11

Abby , for female I think Jupiter is responsible of relationship. . It's also in scorpio. .. anyway it ***** every time I try to analyze my chart I got more depressed. .. like my life is related to control freak people

Abby83

Abby , for female I think Jupiter is responsible of relationship. . It's also in scorpio. .. anyway it ***** every time I try to analyze my chart I got more depressed. .. like my life is related to control freak people

Yeah I can see. Lots of activity in the house of your open enemies. I’m not very good at relationship charts but I’m sure if you post the new thread you will get a good response.