Will I get back with my ex?

I'm so done with that stupid flaky pisces dude. Not dating cancer, Libra, pisces, Sag or gem ever again. Worst signs for a man. Ugh I like my dudes fire and earth. More sweeter and stable for me.

Me and Arian ex from back home, in Belgium we talked on kik, he said he'd make time for me afterwards. I left him because my nexus 5 went kaput a month ago. I wanted to reconnect with him because he's the best bf I've ever had, we never fought or anything . Just a lot of skyping and talking about our wild future and him being rich. :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_chart_of_the_moment_hr.84899.45986.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_chart_of_the_moment_hr.84899.45986.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

erinj

Hello

Venus and Mars (the significators) conjunct in 5th house so a reconciliation is coming however there are several concerns. Saturn in 7th house rules the astrologer and a astrologer is asking the question. also the moon is in the 12th house maybe there is some sadness or even some deception in the mix. Please proceed with caution to make sure you have all your information before you completely recommit to this relationship. Best of luck

Hello

Venus and Mars (the significators) conjunct in 5th house so a reconciliation is coming however there are several concerns. Saturn in 7th house rules the astrologer and a astrologer is asking the question. also the moon is in the 12th house maybe there is some sadness or even some deception in the mix. Please proceed with caution to make sure you have all your information before you completely recommit to this relationship. Best of luck

We are so done he dissed my mom whos black
, the afflicted jupiter racist *******. I left his *** today that's unacceptable he's insulting my black mother. My mom who gave life to me and is my only parent! My moon grand trine makes me VERY defensive against my family esp my mommy!

Last edited: