Which rising signs like to dance a lot and drop it low LOL

Andrea_

Yeah, Leos, definetly xd I know 6 Leos and they all love to dance, and are quite good at it. And maybe Aries.
Then I know 3 Libras that definetly know how to go with the flow when dancing!
And I have 2 Taurus friends that love to dance too and know their moves...

So my first 4 places go for these signs :p

Skywatcher

I dance everyday... by the time I wake up at 7 or even 6 in the morning my stereo is on full blast... I think I **** off my neighbors LOL oh yea I be dancing for hours. I can not help it.:joyful::joyful::joyful:

I'm sagittarius sun with Pisces rising and I love to dance!
I dance at least once everyday too! :lol:
I'm pretty sure Pisces usually like to dance.

Leo's love to dance! What's your sun sign?

Neptune Rising

I know two Leo rising girls who love to dance. One of them is Pisces Sun, the other is Cap Sun. I love to belly dance, usually. I have Sagittarius with Neptune rising (funnily enough), Mars in the first gives me energy.

appleberry

I have nothing in Leo in my chart and I love to dance.

I'm Aries Sun, Libra AC, packed 5th house with Venus, Jupiter And Mercury...

But I'm not so fond of the spotlight the way a Leo might be.

Neptune Rising

I've got nothing in Leo too. Fire rising, nothing in the 5th house. Though, 5th house ruler is sextile Neptune on the ascendant. I've danced (belly dance) on stage a few times, though had to be dragged out there the first few times. I think dancing on stage in public for me was partly about self empowerment and conquering a fear. Dancing in private or just on a dance floor is more like a meditation in some ways. Not sure if I 'drop it low'...

princess valhalla

The best dancer I have ever known was my best friend (from elementary through high school.) We grew up together, next door neighbors.
She learned to dance watching Soul Train growing up. lol
She was literally the hippest, most fly white girl I have ever known.
She was Taurus Sun, Libra Moon, Leo Mars.
She could def. drop it low! :lol:

*Venus in Domicile, Taurus
Jupiter in exaltation, Cancer
Uranus in Scorpio, exaltation
Venus Quintile Mars

Don't know her ascendant...

Last edited:

emptystreets

Account Closed
I know I do and I'm a Leo rising but all of them girls be wishing they can dance like that.. probably because I'm a gay boy :joyful:

Lol I definitely like to get low and drop it low. I will only do this if I'm comfortable otherwise others find me very reserved. But when I'm clubbing... you'll see me working it poppin' dat a$$ outshining the girls.

I'm a gemini, moon in leo, and my rising is sag. I'm a gay male too.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Leo rising here opp an Aquarian Sun. Loved my dancing classes at school. Like to dance, but am a conscious (Leo) dancer when on the dance floor.

:)AQ7

PS: got a loaded 5th house as well

ExtremeRose

People,Neptune represents dance,in combiantion with Venus,and it's aspects,which music you prefer,and mars...how much energy you give :) But ofcourse your Asc is crucial too-the way your dance would look like:biggrin: :)

Assyrian_Libra

Lol I definitely like to get low and drop it low. I will only do this if I'm comfortable otherwise others find me very reserved. But when I'm clubbing... you'll see me working it poppin' dat a$$ outshining the girls.

I'm a gemini, moon in leo, and my rising is sag. I'm a gay male too.

Alright now :lol::joyful: