psychic? or crazy?

hknt99

hello everyone

i have been told(and i feel it) that im psychic..
very often when we play poker i can guess what cards exacly the person next to me is holding in his hands... or am i crazy or i have too big imagination from my pisces ascednant? is there signs in my chart suggesting my intuition i dont think that saggitarius can be that intuitive
astro2gw01zdnstnhe71732.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Well, you're not crazy as far as I can tell, or maybe I'm just crazy too. :wink: You have multiple trines in water signs, which are the main ones people think of as psychic, even though all signs can be psychic in one way or another. You also have a quadruple conjunction with the Moon, Neptune, Uranus, and Venus, which all often seem to be involved in psychicness.

Last edited:
Well, you're not crazy as far as I can tell, or maybe I'm just crazy too. :wink: You have multiple trines in water signs, which are the main ones people think of as psychic, even though all signs can be psychic in one way or another. You also have a quadruple conjunction with the Moon, Neptune, Uranus, and Venus, which all often seem to be involved in psychicness.

with psychic ability, I would look to how many planets are in water, water houses espec 8th and 12th and what neptune and mercury are doing. We see mercury conjunct Pluto very tight in 8th house of scorpio BUT they are very close conj 9th house and this could suggest vivid clairvoyance dreams even.

then neptune conj venus and them moon suggest emotional romantic and financial illusions, confusions and delusions and definate rose tinted glasses. Moon is in detriment in cappi and conj Uranus suggests early break with mother, divorce and broken friendships

Pisces Asc thread.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40284
Pisces Asc (along with gemini) is probably one of the most difficult in childhood. With pisces they are sooo impressionable, easily manipulated and make lots of sacrifices trying to please family to much

Rebel,
your signature should contain a link to your public profile for people to see your chart as it won't expand done in this format

hknt99

We see mercury conjunct Pluto very tight in 8th house of scorpio BUT they are very close conj 9th house and this could suggest vivid clairvoyance dreams even.

when some of my surroundings come into my dream i know that something will happen. not necessary bad(usually we will meet on the next day), but the last time it was bad. i had a dream about my cousin, she was crying and smoking alone on the window. and after few days she broke up with her boyfriend. :pouty:

but i've heard many stories about ppl dreaming and things happening..

Last edited:

julia

when some of my surroundings come into my dream i know that something will happen. not necessary bad(usually we will meet on the next day), but the last time it was bad. i had a dream about my cousin, she was crying and smoking alone on the window. and after few days she broke up with her boyfriend. :pouty:

but i've heard many stories about ppl dreaming and things happening..

Hello! First of all don't be afraid!!! You are not only the one person in the world. I am one of those, who have dreams that come true. Try to read more about this at books/astrology/forums!
Can you upload your chart using placidus systems?thank you in advance!
by the way, we have same moon!

Vagabondgirl

I also have this from time to time. Too many times to even call it coincidence:pouty:

I had incidents where I guessed full names correctly before people told me what it was, with my brother and an ex. On tests I knew the exact order of letters by a "voice in my head" and so on and so on....

I also have Mercury conj. pluto, but mine is in the 6th house, but connected to neptune in the 8th through a sextile.

Maybe your Mercury/Pluto in the 8th has something to do with it. And perhaps trine mars in the 5th for the card games and that kind? You should try the lottery:biggrin:

hknt99

Can you upload your chart using placidus systems?thank you in advance!
by the way, we have same moon!

sure
placidus.jpg

now the sun is in the 8th too :andy:
which is correct? :smile:

by the way, there are brainwaves for more vivid dreams :sideways:

vagabondgirl, we wish we could dream the lottery numbers too :tongue:

Last edited: