Fell totally in love almost immediately.

RB298

What would the outcome of this relationship be?

I met this person fairly recently (about 6 months ago) and there was an instant attraction, connection and intensity of feeling. We reconvened again a few months after and almost immediately fell in love with eachother. The passions are high, as is the emotional intensity, which has led to some arguments. It seems the emotions are so high between us we just take anything between us lightly. What do you make of the charts here?

Thank you :]

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 45
  • comp2011.jpg
    comp2011.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 33

saturnsayshi

Disclaimer: I'm relatively new to astrology and going to post my own relationship chart for advice, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt.

I could see how this would be an intense and passionate but not restful or light relationship. There are MANY interesting conjunctions going on here: Moon conj. DC, Pluto and Saturn conj. ASC, Mercury conj. Mercury, Sun conj. Mars, Sun conj. Saturn and Venus, Venus conj. IC, and others. I'm personally not experienced enough to know WHICH of these are most likely to be the most beneficial or difficult, so I'd suggest looking them up yourself and seeking advice from other people around here. :) I believe I did see a couple of nice trines... Moon trine Venus, Moon trine Mercury... I would imagine it's a matter of whether the stabilizing influences are enough to counteract the wet blanket effects of Saturn and the sometimes-attracting-sometimes-upsetting Moon/Mars conjunction.

bittermoon

The first thing that came to mind: Mars-Sun conjunction... and voila... there it is. This conjunction can make for some super physical attraction and chemistry. It's a big ball of fiery energy, though which can go both ways... heated arguments, or really pushing each other to move ahead in life. Though I would not necessarily equate this conjuction with 'love' at all. It's more of a raw (sexual) energy. I think this is a very powerful aspect with a lot of potential, especially seeing there's a lot of other aspects supporting you.

Claire19

What would the outcome of this relationship be?

I met this person fairly recently (about 6 months ago) and there was an instant attraction, connection and intensity of feeling. We reconvened again a few months after and almost immediately fell in love with eachother. The passions are high, as is the emotional intensity, which has led to some arguments. It seems the emotions are so high between us we just take anything between us lightly. What do you make of the charts here?

Thank you :]
Moon square Mercury Mars leads to arguments and frictions. THe Moon Pluto conjunct is intensity of emotions. THe Venus Mercury Mars Sun conjunction would indicate falling in love. I think it happens almost immediately nearly always....There are no real indications for marriage or partnership in the composite..

Synastry is very confusing and contradictory but worth looking at.

powerion

if you fell in love immediately compromise! thats all I need to hear and say! you said love right? ok :D

and if they wont compromise with you, leave them! Above all communicate this to them clearly so they know whats coming to them!

Last edited: