John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Well,
There was another mystake in my prediction Manchester. There are two things. Problems with color jerseys or Moon position,via combusta.I have no answer right now I shall make a big check.It is easy but it takes much time.TIME.....we have enough time until we die.No it will be much earlier.
But there were so many of you who visited this thread.It is nice but are some of you ready to make a minor help?If anyone is software programmer I have the structure of analyze that is some kind of statistics,beautiful and boring science,but extremly useful when you know how to use it.So I can give the points to be compared and the rest is realy much easier.
We are at the point to make some definite rules not only in sports astrology, but in life.Personly my point is not to predict sports results all day long than to go further.The aim of this game is to find formulas how everything works.Not if Liverpool scores goal or not.
Do not think that Mystakes are normal part of life.As we all know more we make less mystakes.
Frawley wrote that via combust has no implications about moon.I say It makes problems more arr les to any planet simply it is easier for me to predict the outcome but Moon especially I did not check,simply I had no such big indication that something happens dramativly.But anyway that does deserve to be checked carefully.
Bye bye Gemini.

banefranco

Now after today soccer circus I decided to spent a time how to find absolute rule for placing teams on astrochart.Today you will find some teams which undoubtely had to be on the same side that scores varied from won to lost.There are two possibilities,one that we cannot use colour method without using a little help from watcihng the same match on TV and to be sure that teams ware right color dresses. I mean that is also called prediction becouse you predict the outcome, which will happen in about 90 minutes
or that there is some other rule we did not discover.Undoubtely if you use soccer prediction for any other purposes than educational, using a color method en vivo is ok.You can decide when to predict when not.But in the case when you predict soccer match one day before match starts it is little bit of gambling.Well today I missed several matches even I knew that something will be wrong.As I like to say that everything is predictible so I will try to find the way how to be sure before the match starts.It will be a long way back.That happens when you built a house from the roof.
Bye Bye Gemini.

banefranco

Ok fellows,
I am deeply sure that I can give one definite rule.
When Moon is void of course DO NOT MAKE PREDICTIONS.Let leave to better astrologers like our so called... to predict.
I must say I am not good enough.Ha But there is more folks.
If you analyze soccer matches Freibourg(1)-Nurenberg(6), Treviso(22)-Grosseto(8), Cesena(1)-Padova(7) date 23 of March 2009
you will find that if you use any method known you will predict wrong at least one match.
I explained to myself that Moon is at the phase VOC like human with no strenth as you are in a equalized situation with
an opponent or rival no matter is that rival in normal cases stronger or quicker like no gravity where smaller can be
better than bigger or stronger can be weaker than in normal situation.It realy happens that favourites mostly win
but not always.You have those three samples.That is why predicting when the MOON is VOC is more like gambling.
SIGN in VIA COMBUSTA is for further analyze I do not want to say my expectations right now.It's a trap. that is what I think.
It seems that all these matters are more simple than I expected than might be we all expected.I do not know how to explain
but as you have simple definitions for planets and signs with enormous number of combinations for each aspect of our lives.
NOT ENDLESS.Like the famous sentence in STAR TRACK movie-SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER.
A little more - We all see aspects as a combination but we must discover the definitions.
Bye bye Gemini

banefranco

Well check the NHL match Calgary-Detroit.If everything is ok Calgary will play win or draw.That will happen in about two hours from now.Everything is similar to those soccer matches but one difference no Moon VOC.Let see.
Bye bye Gemini.

LionKing

I agree... never never bet when Moon is void of course or Via Combust. Too bad that Frawley doesn't speak more about it. But I figured it out. Thanks for posting it though. v/r LionKing

banefranco

Oh I would say that it is very good that Frawley did not speak more about anything thanks to him we all have a lot of work to clean this mass he made.I have not given any prediction since last week becouse I have felt that something has happened first of all ASC via combusta and Moon VOC.I had two possibilities, to find the problem or to change the whole method I use.Well I do not have to change the method.But what I want to explain you can see that I try to discover what messages God send through aspects between all flying things in the Solar system.Without mystic,ghosts,wonders etc.
Well I see what shall I do today about prediction but you can see that I did not miss NHL match prediction.
Bye bye Gemini

banefranco

Now I still cannot explain to myself why MOON VOC exists I do not understand the message.Unpredictible period ok but why?And above all,favourites come mostly,not all but mostly.Might be just becouse that score does not make any bad influence in nature proportions ,relations, the results through that period does not make dramatic changes to any other thing, might be.

banefranco

If the message is to present that there is absence of gravity why it happens so often to remind.That is crucial but it happens so often.

fensi88

About VOC Moon, do you have some experience regarding if VOC Moon is slow or fast? For example, if it is slow it is draw, if it is fast it is win for favorite?
Thanks.

banefranco

One more observation. In two cases Freiburg-Nurenberg and Treviso-Grosseto Lord of the 1st house is hardly grilled
by the SUN and Rx. In this case Frawley suggestion that when the Lord of the 1st and 7th house is combust it loses.
End of prediction.How is it possible that only me make such critics to that so called.....Or I am the only one
who will be wrong if say that Lord of any house when combust is seriously damaged but far from lose the game.
Honestly it happened that sometimes combust Lord loses the match but not always.We in Serbia have the proverb I think
I will translate understandible.Even a blind chicken can find the bean.
End of prediction.
Bye bye Gemini

banefranco

One answer to question about the speed of the Moon in VOC.I will not predict any match in that period I will not analyze any match in that period and I will not place bets in that period.That is my definite orientation.
Any thing or dust has that period of movement,it is logical when gravity is concerned but I will go too much in details if I analyze the parts of movement.
Simply Moon VOC is out of logic movement and I accepted like that.It also happens to us sometimes that we do not now where to go,which direction.

banefranco

As this thread lasts I will try to find the other person who see things like I do.
I do not write about degrees about aspects about some other astrological specific questions.
Becouse if we start discussion about the distances in degrees before or after entering any aspect
it will be endless story without results.For sure.
An example, in one chart like Freiburg-Nurenberg you have some opposite signs who will win.
If you analyze these signs or aspects you can spend the whole life, and above all you will not reach
the point.This aproaching has some black holes.Why?
1 mystake - you want to stop the universe and eliminate the main factor-THE TIME.On Earth.
2 You try to watch the picture an astro chart instead to watch the movie.That means you predict what you can see.
And above all you call that art.I call it Wasting the time.
3 Any aspect has its own value, it is not up to an astrologer to make decision.It is very precize value.
4 We do not know all values even that is not endless work.

Like I said,in that match, L1 in the 7th house,grilled by the Sun, ASC via combusta what to find more for
this bad luck.ASC team loses.But miracle,no.No, all known rules are out of work.Is that MOON so crazy
that it brakes all rules.No but it represents the GAME or Battle as you wish.Do not count aspects as you wish
more or less strong for any side.Use the discovered values in Essential dignities and Accidental dignities.
That is complex work but logical and easy to understand.But that is not Horary astrology,Magi astrology
or MINE,Franco astrology.That is astrology, God's gift science to us.
What Frawley says about testimonies, you also will understand that it is out of mind, in the raw.
What testimonies when each testimony has it's own value and you do not know it.More or less dead person.
That I would like someone to explain to me.
Through this discusion think about degree that L1 must be in the enemy's house and to lose the game,than you will find
that not ORBS but the time which that prisoned Lord spends in the other's house indicate the outcome.THE TIME.
THE DISTANCE.THE TIME in CORELATION TO DISTANCE.PERIOD,PROPORTION.He he.
Bye bye Gemini.

fensi88

banefranco said:
Through this discusion think about degree that L1 must be in the enemy's house and to lose the game,than you will find
that not ORBS but the time which that prisoned Lord spends in the other's house indicate the outcome.
Football game last for about 105min. Every 4 minutes we have movement of cusp of chart for 1 degree, so it seams that L1 mast be 26,25 degree far away from DSC in 7 house, so L1 can not escape from 7 house until the end of game, and will lose?

banefranco

That is absolute rule.I used about 15 degrees if other aspects are strong for..
And that rule also indicates that Frawley was wrong.Further is better.
Well if acc dig points are about more than 10 in favour of one team I use 15 degrees in other cases only according to what you said.No compromise.

att75

A few beginner questions, Banefranco, if you don't mind.

1) you calculate accidental dignities for L1 and L7, I guess. Does your Solarfire software make these calculations? Or some other software? Or you have to do it manually, according to the Lilly table, which can be found e.g. on Fensi's website? As I see, it's easy, at least for me, to make mistakes with the calculations.

2) Earlier, you said, that we have to take into consideration L10 and L4 as well, not only L1 and L7. What is not clear for me, what are you "doing" exactly with these planets (L10, L4). I read that these show honour and ability to win the game... But what does it mean in practice. If you have a strong opinion after examining L1 and L7, is it possible to change your mind because of L10 and L4.

Thx in advance.

banefranco

Solarfire calculates only Essential dignities.That is for one column.The second is reserved for Accidental dignities which you must calculate by using Fensi88 table.But if you find any problem how to use it any...do not hesitate to contact her or me.You will see as you use it I do expect some questions when Sun is in action or the moon or what is ocidental planet and oriental that is very important.But also take care about sign bondaries.I wrote about that in this thread.If it is close to change about 2-3 degrees than you calculate the whole chart as it starts couple minutes later.But first try with finnished matches do not predict at once future matches.Anyway welcome to the club.
About Lord of 1,4,7,10.1 and 7 represents the strenth of the teams how they look like at the begining of the game, what are their valour or jersey who is stronger or weaker there is more...Lord of 4 and 10 are impoortant for scores,goals.Those two houses shows you how they play actually not how many goals they will score but Lords in aspects score goals or cards yellow, red,corners.
Well I hope I was detailed for now.Ask if there are any misunderstandings.

banefranco

Ok you inspired me to write about aspects.You have a trap if you just calculate new chart when asc is near signe bondary,changes sign in a couple minutes you must check wether any goal will be scored in those couple minutes before asc changes the sign.If it is possible do not predict that match just becouse goals in the very beggining of the game can make a mass.But if there are no goals until you start that chart you can freely make prediction.I hope that you understood me.