Major League Soccer 2014

Cypocryphy

Re: Major League Soccer 2014 - Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers

Image-1-11.png

So I did an analysis of this game, which I tried to post yesterday and then again this morning, but my computer has been malfunctioning. The game is about to start any moment.

I wanted to post this chart because it offers a great learning opportunity. I also need to mention that I do not use the color method, favoring the "favorites method" instead.

Analysis

Looking at the chart, we have LA as the favorite, so it is allocated Venus. Venus is on the cusp of the tenth house. This is very favorable. Uranus is on the cusp of the seventh house, which may portend some radical change in the game for the Timbers. Also, the nodes are influential here. The north node is conjoined the Moon within two degrees, and the south node is inside the seventh house. At this point, it looks like the LA Galaxy will win, since none of the anticia point to anything favorable for either team. But wait! The Moon moves to form a trine with the anticia of Mars. But then it forms a sextile to the anticia of the PoF.

The LA Galaxy will win (much to my disappointment.)

Let's see what happens.

Cypocryphy

Re: Major League Soccer 2014 - Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers

Once again, the game is not starting at the time listed. This could change the outcome of the game as the angles are moving. The ascendant has changed and probably will have the Moon rising. The Moon will no longer aspect the anticia of the PoF. It will still aspect the anticia of Mars by trine. That is the strong aspect from the Moon as Mars itself is too far way and out-of-sign.

As of now, it looks as if it is favoring the Timbers, although I am unsure what it means when the Moon is inside the ascendant. The strongest aspect are the nodes, with north node conjunct the ascendant and the south node conjunct the descendant. This shouldn't matter, however.

I am unsure how to weigh this, but it seems that there is a slight favor for the Timbers now.

Last edited: