Jupiter enters Libra in 3 days

theV

The planet that has most impact on your behavior and mood and comportment is the one you likely to feel its transit. However, this is a personal opinion. If you are someone with heavy Mars and it shows off in your personality. Mars transit from sign to sign or aspect are likely to affect you. Jupiter is the strongest planet in my chart as benefic and Mars as a malefic. I feel energetic whenever Mars is in Virgo, Scorpio or Saggitarius and retrograde.

Last edited:

NShane

The planet that has most impact on your behavior and mood and comportment is the one you likely to feel its transit. However, this is a personal opinion. If you are someone with heavy Mars and it shows off in your personality. Mars transit from sign to sign or aspect are likely to affect you. Jupiter is the strongest planet in my chart as benefic and Mars as a malefic. I feel energetic whenever Mars is in Virgo, Scorpio or Saggitarius and retrograde.

How do I find out which planet is strongest? Does it trump weaker planets?

craft94

Hmm I don't know if I agree with this. I tend to feel the slow planets (especially Jupiter and Saturn) more strongly than I do fast ones like Mercury (my personal chart ruler) becuase the fast ones go by too fast to really cause any significant events.

theV

@Craft as I stated it is a personal opinion not a valid fact. There are many software to calculate your strongest planet in the birth chart whether you think it is and it influences you it is up to you. Since our behavior is largely determined by the strong planet, the transit the planets make is going to affect us. It is also a personal opinion and waiting for more experienced one. I'm transit or predictive astrologer and never been interested in it.

astrobunny

Jupiter's gonna be transiting through my eighth house. My Moon is in the first degree of Libra, my Merc is in the fourth degree, and my Venus is in the last degree of the sign. I'll be interested to see if I feel it at all.

Bambi95

Account Closed
It'll hit my third house and sextile my Ascendant, then Sun and Venus while conjunct my Natal Mars and Trine my Aqua Moon.

I should check my profection chart to see what year I'm on though.

It seems my tenth house is highlighted this year. My tenth's cusp ruler is Aries, so the conjunction to Aries ruling planet and sextile to natal Sun/Venus should be really good. Might finally start up my own journalism studio now! o: Or even better, my own news channel! O_O

Last edited:

Abby83

Actually come to think of it, any planet entering libra or cancer these days will clash with pluto and Uranus. In other words, this ruins the potential luck that Jupiter would normally bring. What a shame :(.

Julia Karmic Astrology

But wouldn't this happen if it was one of the 3 slowest moving planets?

I always feel kind of sorry for Jupiter, it seems to be a planet which falls between the cracks by astrology. Looking at the literature, I have seen this planet called both an inner and outer planet, so it seems to be in a limbo land of sorts.

I do not consider it an inner, personal planet, but an outer planet. But yes your point is well taken that it moves faster than the other outer planets. And therefore may not have as much time to impact the entire globe.

That said, I do think that from a macro perspective, there will be an impact. Jupiter goes into Libra today, Sept 9, 2016 and will stay until October 10, 2017, which is a 13 month cycle. It will also be going retrograde for four months during that time, giving us an extra dose of Jupiter in Libra energy. And transit energy can have lingering effects, Jupiter results being felt up to a year afterwards.

Jupiter has been in Virgo for the past year, and it certainly has been true to form here in the US politics for example. Away from the grandstanding of Jupiter in Leo, to more of the housekeeping, practicality, cleaning up and focus on investigative detail. Hopefully we now can move into a more harmonious, partnership based tone.

Julia

Abby83

I always feel kind of sorry for Jupiter, it seems to be a planet which falls between the cracks by astrology. Looking at the literature, I have seen this planet called both an inner and outer planet, so it seems to be in a limbo land of sorts.

I do not consider it an inner, personal planet, but an outer planet. But yes your point is well taken that it moves faster than the other outer planets. And therefore may not have as much time to impact the entire globe.

That said, I do think that from a macro perspective, there will be an impact. Jupiter goes into Libra today, Sept 9, 2016 and will stay until October 10, 2017, which is a 13 month cycle. It will also be going retrograde for four months during that time, giving us an extra dose of Jupiter in Libra energy. And transit energy can have lingering effects, Jupiter results being felt up to a year afterwards.

Jupiter has been in Virgo for the past year, and it certainly has been true to form here in the US politics for example. Away from the grandstanding of Jupiter in Leo, to more of the housekeeping, practicality, cleaning up and focus on investigative detail. Hopefully we now can move into a more harmonious, partnership based tone.

Julia

I agree with what u say. Having planets transit a sign longer than it usually does indicates that there is a strong need for it.

Whilst Saturn in libra was restricting and unfair during it's hard angles to Uranus and pluto, Jupiter is abundant and doesn't really have too many bad outcomes when there is a hard angle to it. I do think libra needs a massive boost but because it's only 13 months I worry it's just a pause before more drudgery ahead. Lets hope that it will be beneficial :). I know I will make the most of it before Jupiter and Saturn enter capricorn, making life difficult again.