Predictions doesn't come true

Debayan

First my sincere thanks to the admins and fellow members for allowing me to be a part of this site.
My DOB-July 5 1991 Place-kolkata(calcutta) India TOB-11.25 PM

I have graduated in 2013 & still jobless.I have had consultation from several astrologers who predicted good opportunities during 2014.Still its 2015 now and I am nowhere near.Some predicted government jobs so I am currently working on that.

Would any learned person here be kind enough to guide me? What is wrong ? Why income and job doesn't materialize ?

mathur_dinesh

If the predictions do not come true the fault may lie with the birth data used or the person who has used that data.
Your main concern is relating to getting a job.
The sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of Venus is operating since 13/Nov/2014. This is a long sub-period. It will operate till 13/Jan/2018.
Saturn is debilitated in the navamsha chart. It is with Mars and Venus. But Saturn is in Scorpio in transit and it projects aspect to Capricorn. Hence the sub-period of Saturn would be favourable for your profession/job. I am sure in this sub-period matters relating to job would look up; you will get a job and you would be happy with your professional matters.
You must give time to Saturn to materialise its results. It is very slow to do that.:smile:

Claire19

First my sincere thanks to the admins and fellow members for allowing me to be a part of this site.
My DOB-July 5 1991 Place-kolkata(calcutta) India TOB-11.25 PM

I have graduated in 2013 & still jobless.I have had consultation from several astrologers who predicted good opportunities during 2014.Still its 2015 now and I am nowhere near.Some predicted government jobs so I am currently working on that.

Would any learned person here be kind enough to guide me? What is wrong ? Why income and job doesn't materialize ?

I am a western astrologer though. If you want me to look at your chart I will be glad to do so. Predictions that do not come true are often the fault of the astrologer who is not reading the chart in the right way.'

astrologyaustralia@hotmail.com for details.

Debayan

Dear Sir/Ma'am

My TOB is correct.However there is something that I saw that till 11.25:13 second D9 is same at 11.25:14 D9 changes. In my birth certificate time is mentioned 11.25 PM ,however every minute is 60 seconds long and in my case without accuracy of seconds a lot may change depending on changing D9.And thanks for letting me know.
Madam if you are free then plz do look through my chart.

Hi,
There is some dosh in kundli thats why there is too much struggle and frustrations in 4th house sun+ketu which is creating grahan dosh and all the comforts they have snatched from you from every phase of life. Rahu ketu not well placed(neech). you are facing problem since 12/3/2009 to 12/3/2012. it was the worst time in your life like struggle stress depression insecurity was there alot. After 11/11/2014 is little hopeful have patience all will be well but in a slow way. My advise is do the remedy of 4th house
(sun+ketu),Mangal remedy are must and put on one yellow saphire in gold in first finger on thursday. Best Of Luck.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta

Last edited:

Debayan

Thank you kind Sir :sad:.However I am from a middle class family & availing Pukhraj is too much for me.I do have a Red Coral in ring finger & a Topaz on middle finger(don't know why I am wearing on middle finger).I also have a Moonstone which I am not wearing.Any particular God I must pray to?

ashley027

Be aware of job opportunities on these dates:
Jan.30 - Feb.5, Mar. 1 - 12, Apr. 1 - 6(might be a tense time, but Jupiter can help you) You have very good upcoming transits on these dates. These next 3 weeks are favorable for making connections with friends and organizations. Hopefully this helps. Good luck.

Last edited:

Debayan

Thanks Ashley for the advice.BTW I have been warned of being harmed by a lady .Is it true? And to what extent.I usually don't flirt or whatever and neither have time to engage in that domain still .

Hi,
I have given you answer of your questions do the remedy this is the only solutions of problem.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
There is some dosh in kundli thats why there is too much struggle and frustrations in 4th house sun+ketu which is creating grahan dosh and all the comforts they have snatched from you from every phase of life. Rahu ketu not well placed(neech). you are facing problem since 12/3/2009 to 12/3/2012. it was the worst time in your life like struggle stress depression insecurity was there alot. After 11/11/2014 is little hopeful have patience all will be well but in a slow way. My advise is do the remedy of 4th house
(sun+ketu),Mangal remedy are must and put on one yellow saphire in gold in first finger on thursday. Best Of Luck.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta

Thank you kind Sir :sad:.However I am from a middle class family & availing Pukhraj is too much for me.I do have a Red Coral in ring finger & a Topaz on middle finger(don't know why I am wearing on middle finger).I also have a Moonstone which I am not wearing.Any particular God I must pray to?

Hi,
Hello does not matter if you cnnot afford yellow saphire do one thing put on topaz in first finger and chant guru mantra ( Om gram grim grom sa gurvaya namh) 108 time daily. take off coral and moon stone.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta

Debayan

Thanks .Can anyone confirm if I have government job in career? For the next year I'll be preparing for government jobs :innocent: .Plz advice.My Sun isn't good & 11 th lord Saturn is in 10house in placedius chart-so 12 th from swashetra :crying: .Banking or Government job .

Ernesto

fortune homeboy its all about fortune and hard work you know you got to hold your faith and belief in yourself that's it you will get it.