Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,173
Asteroids and other astrological significators

Hi,

For anyone interested, which I also posted on another board.

Yesterday evening we received the sad news that my youngest niece's husband did not recover from a heart seizure. He was a heart patient.

My natal chart is still undergoing the transiting Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune T-square to natal Sun and Jupiter, effecting my 3rd, 9th and 12th houses, as well as tr. Pluto opp. natal Saturn. I was therefore wondering if a relative by marriage could be shown by the 3rd house.
If I take my sister's (my third house) daughter's (fifth from my 3rd) husband (7th from my 7th), I arrived at my 1st house. This didn't fit, until I realised that he was her 2nd husband (9th house emphasis), which would relate to my natal 3rd house.

Out of interest and using Astro. Com.'s asteroid list, I looked to see if there was an asteroid by his name this morning. There was Davida, which showed up as 'David' on my chart; his name. In my natal chart David(a) is on 6Pisces29 almost exact inconjunct natal Pluto on 6Leo31. David was a Pisces Sun.

I think Solar Arc objects can be indicative of people that effect one's life around the year in question. My Solar Arc David(a) is now on 6Taurus10 in my 9th house square natal Pluto and within orb my natal Mercury. Sec. Progr. Moon has now reached 5* Taurus. Would the 9th house emphasis be because 'I'live abroad in a country that I now consider 'home', thus making my land of birth and family relatives 'abroad and foreigners'?

David's birthdate was 17 march.....a 27-28* natal Sun. In my study of MEAN Black Moon Lilith, its presence has often coincided when 'giving up the ghost' and, thus, a return to 'non-manifestation' has occured. I find it quite profound, yet not truly surprising, that MEAN BML is transiting 27* Virgo....opposing his natal Sun.

F.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-01-2006, 11:01 AM
BorX's Avatar
BorX BorX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Unknown
Posts: 98
Re: Asteroids and other astrological significators

Hey Frisiangal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal
Out of interest and using Astro. Com.'s asteroid list, I looked to see if there was an asteroid by his name this morning. There was Davida, which showed up as 'David' on my chart; his name. In my natal chart David(a) is on 6Pisces29 almost exact inconjunct natal Pluto on 6Leo31. David was a Pisces Sun.

I think Solar Arc objects can be indicative of people that effect one's life around the year in question. My Solar Arc David(a) is now on 6Taurus10 in my 9th house square natal Pluto and within orb my natal Mercury. Sec. Progr. Moon has now reached 5* Taurus. Would the 9th house emphasis be because 'I'live abroad in a country that I now consider 'home', thus making my land of birth and family relatives 'abroad and foreigners'?
Davida it's not commonly used, it's very minor and very few studied it, but that doesn't stop us astrologers for finding an influence on it, it's on the cosmos and it means something.

Davida it's an asteroids that reprezents lack of stability in affairs, gives frustation and causes instability in life, accidents and sometimes agressive tendicies.. Positive it can give good impresion and success, flexibility and seeking new aventures and challanges. Medical it reprezents problems to fluid system, weaken resistance, heart weaken, tension disorder, and arterial problems.
The incojunction gives you the frustation and bad news, your very worried and you are trieng to find an answer.
As I know, Pluto dis-harmonic efects gaved heart problems to my mother too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal
David's birthdate was 17 march.....a 27-28* natal Sun. In my study of MEAN Black Moon Lilith, its presence has often coincided when 'giving up the ghost' and, thus, a return to 'non-manifestation' has occured. I find it quite profound, yet not truly surprising, that MEAN BML is transiting 27* Virgo....opposing his natal Sun.
The thing that you said he is borned on 17 march, the only way I can find some information about him is kabbalistic astrology, like I did with Davida.

17 March is ruled by Mumiah Angel:

This angel rules science, medicine and psysics. It gives miracles and grants great health and longevity.
Negativ it reprezents a devil, which I don't know and I don't want to know he's name, but it gives the opposite, trouble, accidents, health disorder.
Lilith passing there it activated the problem, and Virgo with South Node gives tension problems, arterial and heart.


You said if 3rd house can reprezent marriage???.... Well 3rd house rules intimate relating like 5th, 7th and 11th, but in a more rare moments, cause it's in analogy with Gemeni and Mercury that can give sometimes superficiality cause a lack of stability and lot's delicate moments which demands lots of sharing, space and of course lots of communication.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,173
Re: Asteroids and other astrological significators

Hi BorX,

Quote:
Davida it's an asteroids that reprezents lack of stability in affairs, gives frustation and causes instability in life, accidents and sometimes agressive tendicies.. Positive it can give good impresion and success, flexibility and seeking new aventures and challanges. Medical it reprezents problems to fluid system, weaken resistance, heart weaken, tension disorder, and arterial problems.
Thank you for your reply. I didn't expect the asteroid to actually have a meaning and, if it did, I would have thought of similarities with (King) David!
Our David was a quiet, gentle person, yet WHEN he got angry, you were wise to get out of his way!
It was indeed through a fluid (urinal) problem that his heart problem was diagnosed. So the main problem couldn't be operated upon until heart surgery was done and he was well enough to undergo the second operation. The latter wasn't really successful and I know this stressed him.


Quote:
You said if 3rd house can reprezent marriage???....
What I actually meant was whether the 3rd house represented a relative ( a family member) THROUGH marriage; i.e. not related through blood. David was only related to me through being married to my niece.

F.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
asteroids, astrological, significators

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.