Tired of ongoing mysterious health issues, please help

Giti

Premium Member
@Giti

I'll keep your thoughts on Chiron in 10th in mind, while I forge ahead in life. I wanted to test your theory on Chiron in 10th so I looked at the charts of people who are known to be at the pinnacle of their fields. Within the first 5 minutes I hit upon Christine Lagarde's chart (Chiron 10th, Venus on the cusp of 11th), and also Einstein who had it in the 11th. What is your opinion on these exceptions?

I think that your deadly dance with perfection might be the actual crux of the matter.

@Giti

I'll keep your thoughts on Chiron in 10th in mind, while I forge ahead in life. I wanted to test your theory on Chiron in 10th so I looked at the charts of people who are known to be at the pinnacle of their fields. Within the first 5 minutes I hit upon Christine Lagarde's chart (Chiron 10th, Venus on the cusp of 11th), and also Einstein who had it in the 11th. What is your opinion on these exceptions?

I think that your deadly dance with perfection might be the actual crux of the matter.

I don’t know who laggard is. Usually people do not know if Chiron in 10th or 11th folks regardless of how important they may have been.

Einstein’s 10th house was brilliant for who he was and became. So terrible example.

Plus. As a scientist, I never cherry pick. Ever. I go through charts after chart after charts. I also analysed 230 charts of complete strangers in the last 6 months, had a few Chiron in 10th, without other benefics, as in my case, and they had experienced same themes as I have. I only mentioned 10% of really messed stuff that I have so far experienced in my life that only Chiron in 10th can take the blame for over 50% of WHY reason. Astrology is a science of statistics to me. Of course, Chiron in 10th may manifest less severe or more severe in every case depending on the rest of the chart. In my case, as a keen observer who has stellium in virgo in 2nd house and moon Pluto in third in libra ( analysing two sides, not missing ANY thing), I have concluded that Chiron bears the blame un my chart for my career/ public image related misery.

Let’s not go for tit for tat or exceptions. This is my conclusion after years of researching this. Please respect if. Don’t have to agree with it.

Next time you hear of an unknown figure who has had a stellar career or an invention or pioneered something or had some Serious talent and seemed to have been ******* by the masses and has remained unknown, please please please, look at Chiron in connection with 10th first, then 11th second.

I truly hope you were right and I was wrong. I’m the one benefiting from it. But as someone who is very resourceful, born rich, married rich, 3 top degrees, good looks, intelligence, wit, charisma and a lot of confidence ( my confidence is very high, I know I come across like a victim here, but I’m extremely aware of my talents and capabilities and never sell myself cheap, regardless of the offer, etc, I struggle and have always struggled with crowd’s judgement of my image, my reputation, my talents, my achievements, my worth etc and nothing has ever helped me change that. It’s inherent. It’s the way I’m entangled a quantum levels to press the button of “ hate her, ignore her, ghost her” every single time I’m in presence of someone or considered for something career of fame related.

conspiracy theorist

Cherry picking? Not at all. You mentioned the most successful people and I started looking through eminent politicians, scientists, businesspeople etc. and I found two examples. Christine Lagarde is the president of the Central Bank of Europe. Hardly unknown.

Anywho, it wasn't an exercise in telling you that you're talking ********, but to test what you said. You mention you test things. So do I. It's not a federal case.

On the topic of Chriron, I've been interested in finding good material on it but I've had no luck. Separate and apart from your personal research, have you found anything valuable?

Giti

Premium Member
Cherry picking? Not at all. You mentioned the most successful people and I started looking through eminent politicians, scientists, businesspeople etc. and I found two examples. Christine Lagarde is the president of the Central Bank of Europe. Hardly unknown.

Anywho, it wasn't an exercise in telling you that you're talking ********, but to test what you said. You mention you test things. So do I. It's not a federal case.

On the topic of Chriron, I've been interested in finding good material on it but I've had no luck. Separate and apart from your personal research, have you found anything valuable?

I give my right eye to have lagard’s 10th house. Really. Venus abs mercury? I would die for that. Regardless of Chiron. My only luck re job interviews or career success have happened during Venus, sun and Jupiter transits in my 10th.

I think you are missing my point re Chiron.

Please respect my years of research. Looking at 2 cases does not equate to the level I have gone into this.

Giti

Premium Member

My research is extremely detailed on this. I’m going over the data on 230 people and I’m also gathering charts of celebrities but I haven’t yet gone through them.

I consulted the Chiron expert Tim Jacobs, but he was too much fluff and positive talk re Chiron. He is too much focused on the positive beneficial aspects of Chiron. I do agree again, that for coaching jobs, and therapy jobs, Chiron in 4th and 10th are STELLAR. I just proved that to myself.

For what I want to become, anything like Madam Currie, Richard Feynman, Steve Jobs or Margaret Tatcher etc, forget about it. I wish I were wrong.

conspiracy theorist

Maybe you could make a thread about your Chiron findings. The 230 people is exactly the kind of thing I would've liked to see when I asked you about the list of individuals who have the placement in discussion.

Giti

Premium Member
That's fine, Giti. Do you know of any good literature on Chiron?

Watch Tim Jacobs videos.

He is also an expert in asteroid lucifer. Mine is conjunct Chiron in 10th. He was of the opinion that lucifer archytpe may be why people hate me that much and not Chiron. But I keep hearing and seeing the life of Chiron 10th folks to resemble mine to a huge extent. Also Chiron 10th folks often have serious issues with their father.

Mine is a classic. When my dad visited me in 2019, I hadn’t seen him for years. I gave him a copy of my doctoral thesis. My life achievement. It’s quite heavy. Leather cover and all that. I also gave him a pair of boots for his girlfriend to take back. They were quite nice and bulky. He is 82 dating a 28 year old. Ya. Disgusting I know.

He weighed his luggage and it was too heavy by 1-2 kg. My husband d told him to remove the boots and that worked. However, He changed his mind, and took my thesis out of his bag and threw it on the sofa saying omg so heavy. I’ll take it later. Give me the boots!

I barely get emotional. I had to run to my bedroom crying so hard. My husband realised and ran to the bedroom trying to hug me and all that. Of course, my dad never ever appreciated me. I was nothing to him. And public has always treated me the same exact way.

During my PhD, I was the head of graduating students groups. I volunteered. I always volunteer when I can. I organised exit parties and seminars for at least 10 students. I was volunteering with others however, I did bulk of the work since I had a car and money to pay for bookings etc and I’m very good at event organising, worked as a waitress for years in US during my undergrad years and I was extremely good at customer service and waitressing, very popular w clients as I cared so much about happy customers and I knew what to suggest re the customer ( was my talent really) and I was the highest tipped waitress , anyhow, the entire University and the team that took over the exit student group etc, FORGOT about me. They forgot me. They never took me out for dinner. Never invited me to give a seminar. Never even mentioned me in the alum magazines etc.

A coworker of mine who wrote to me months after asked me when we are going out re my graduation. I told her what happened. She was shocked. The University never even apologied or acknowledged. I said nothing. She was told they forgot me because I was the one mostly in charge of it all which was a massive lie and a giant excuse. But then this is story of my life. I’m used to invisibility.

Last edited:

Giti

Premium Member
Maybe you could make a thread about your Chiron findings. The 230 people is exactly the kind of thing I would've liked to see when I asked you about the list of individuals who have the placement in discussion.

I will publish my research re the 230 folks. Lots of interesting stuff. I will perhaps start a discussion on it. I’m using the research re my programming. I also contacted the “ scientific exploration” mag which published fringe peer review research and they are interested in taking a look. I will let you know when I analyse them: publish them.

My interest at the moment is past life charts, reincarnation, Penrose/Hameroff’s microtubules theories and trying to find scientific explanations to what I know works beautifully and that’s astrology. I’m also blown away by my research re asteroids. The one that floored me was astreroid 911 agame discovered in 1919 and it’s position in the chart of 911 event. It’s fused with the sun in virgo. Asteroid 911 agame was named after the Greek myth of agame sacrificing his daughter ( own blood, children) to gain help from the gods so his fleet could reach Troy re some materialistic treasure hunt. Sacrificing own blood to invade another nation for material possessions. I keep finding spooky coincidences behind names of asteroids. Logos. Names. There is something to names. I think names contain script in this quantum matrix that we reside inside of. My research is getting very interesting by the minute. Think quantum physics.