Leomoon's Anonymous persons, natal parans

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,
I have tried to email before but they got lost, so i have removed all location and date from the parans below:-
As parans are not usaully used in astrology, i thought it might be interesting for you to tell us if anything is true, the only information i will tell is they are twins, the parans would only be different for the other twin in only one area, which would be star on angle at moment of birth, so try to find that out.
The parans seem very good, except perhaps a sharp tongue with what they may see wrong in the world.
They are below on three thread sections on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 191 40% (3).jpg
    picture 191 40% (3).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 30
  • picture 192 40% (2).jpg
    picture 192 40% (2).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 27
  • picture 193 40% (2).jpg
    picture 193 40% (2).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 23
  • picture 194 40% (2).jpg
    picture 194 40% (2).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 28

Monk

Premium Member
The next four pages are below:-

Attachments

• picture 195 40% (2).jpg
    picture 195 40% (2).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 196 40% (2).jpg
    Picture 196 40% (2).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 19
  • picture 197 40% (2).jpg
    picture 197 40% (2).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 24
  • picture 198 40% (2).jpg
    picture 198 40% (2).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 21

Monk

Premium Member
The final pages are below, enjoy and tell other members how accurate they are for natal parans considering their age.

Attachments

• picture 199 40% (2).jpg
    picture 199 40% (2).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 25
  • picture 200 40% (2).jpg
    picture 200 40% (2).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 23
  • picture 201 40% (2).jpg
    picture 201 40% (2).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 23

leomoon

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since the twin I am looking at has Fomalhaut – Rising as her Heliacal Rising Star – (which cannot be seen by the computer necessarily) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Definitions according to B.Brady:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- "Your heliacal rising star": Using Brady’s star list, this is the star (or stars) which last ended its (or their) "alh" phase (explained below). This star may have actually[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]risen with the Sun at sunrise a number of days before, but no other stars have completed this phase since it did. Equally although it has risen before the Sun, the star[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]may not yet be visible in the predawn glow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- "Your heliacal setting star": This is the star (or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fomalhaut is one of the 4 Persian Royal Stars as they are termed – The watchers of the South, North, East & West[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And usually will depict someone who feels they “stand out” in some important way whether it be true or not, along with Regulus which is opposite this star.. Remembering too, that it takes about 72 years for the movement of the planet into a new sign – Regulus happens to be one of those Royal Stars who has moved into a new sign in the recent years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This young woman whose chart I’ll connect with her Parans, also has a long thick mane of Leo the Lion, (whether it matters or not), her’s happens to be as was her mother. The above report created for her by our forum member Monk – mentions that “Fomalhaut” can give gifts from the parents or from relatives (that was something I hadn’t known): Her Venus connects to Regulus as it culminates – Rises as shown below – For material things, she has a life born into some local prominence in her community because of her paternal side. From her writings, I can see she appreciates that fact although she also seems to appreciate the fact she doesn’t know her mother’s family the way she’d like to and hopefully the future will take care of that. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your heliacal rising star: Fomalhaut (1 day earlier)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your heliacal setting star: Denebola (0 days earlier)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stars Rising ("Stars of Your Youth")[/FONT]
B [FONT=&quot]Moon Deneb Algedi (Set-Rise, 0°01’)[/FONT]
D [FONT=&quot]Venus Regulus (Cul-Rise, 0°14’), Scheat (LCul-Rise, 0°27’)[/FONT]
F [FONT=&quot]Jupiter Canopus (Rise-Rise, 0°20’)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]True Node Alrischa (Rise-Rise, 0°02’)[/FONT]

leomoon

Since we are the grandparents left out, or the "material grandparents" and family - I probably should mention too that some time ago an astrologer friend mentioned to me that my Venus 05° Sagittarius in the 6th house is the "missing Leg" of the twins opposing their Mercury in the 12th. Although I bought a book about the Missing Leg, I still don't know or appreciate what it could mean to the 3 of us if indeed, anything -

r girl names unique

Last edited:

leomoon

Monk: I see in the regular natal chart - someof the aforementioned Parans (somettimes we do not see them visually), but in this one, Zosma (the back of the Lion) and even Elgenubi and Algorab (which is a stinger on the Scorpio) -

I find the Point of a Deceit along with the Point of the Mother quite fascinating, because it fits so well. The entire relationship thus far has been built surrounding this foundation. The mother's parents were lied about, and I felt it my duty to correct the information which I have done both in a book and elsewhere. The girls have all the information now, so I can die in peace :innocent::sleeping:
What they do with it eventually, of course is up to them. (the Missing Leg?)

leomoon

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] SETTING STAR:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FOMALHAUT – ONE OF THE 4 PERSIAN ROYAL STARS IS THE STAR OF THE TWINS BIRTH CHART – Heliacal rising) STAR WHICH TIMES AT BIRTH UNTIL ONE'S EARLY ADULT YEARS...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
THE SETTING STAR IN THIS CASE IS ZOSMA (THE BACK OF THE LION)
SEEING ONESELF IN SOME CASE AS “DISADVANTAGED” ACCORDING TO THE READING OF PARANS STARS…THE SETTING STAR TIMES

CERTAINLY NOT IN THE PATERNAL SENSE, BUT DOING WITHOUT ONE’S MOTHER WOULD FIT RIGHT IN. PERHAPS THIS IS WHY BECOMING INVOLVED WITH SOCIAL WORK IN SOME WAY OR SOCIAL CARE OF OTHERS MAY BE RECOMMENDED FOR WHAT BETTER WAY CAN ONE HELP ONESELF THEN TO BE INVOLVED IN HELPING OTHERS?

an example of a PARANS CLOCK:

fitness goals ideas

Opal

Premium Member
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] SETTING STAR:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FOMALHAUT – ONE OF THE 4 PERSIAN ROYAL STARS IS THE STAR OF THE TWINS BIRTH CHART – Heliacal rising) STAR WHICH TIMES AT BIRTH UNTIL ONE'S EARLY ADULT YEARS...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
THE SETTING STAR IN THIS CASE IS ZOSMA (THE BACK OF THE LION)
SEEING ONESELF IN SOME CASE AS “DISADVANTAGED” ACCORDING TO THE READING OF PARANS STARS…THE SETTING STAR TIMES

CERTAINLY NOT IN THE PATERNAL SENSE, BUT DOING WITHOUT ONE’S MOTHER WOULD FIT RIGHT IN. PERHAPS THIS IS WHY BECOMING INVOLVED WITH SOCIAL WORK IN SOME WAY OR SOCIAL CARE OF OTHERS MAY BE RECOMMENDED FOR WHAT BETTER WAY CAN ONE HELP ONESELF THEN TO BE INVOLVED IN HELPING OTHERS?

an example of a PARANS CLOCK:

fitness goals ideas

I will be back Leomoon, I want to refresh my reading on the missing leg, I have a book. Somewhere.

Monk

Premium Member
I must say i have never heard of the missing leg, but am enjoying the comments, i'll say more when Opal comes back to the thread.

leomoon

Opal:
Yes, you are correct, imo - and I probably should be checking Ceres in that regard even though Ceres was now known in the days of Parans?

Ceres is all about "nurturing" .Their Ceres 15°Cancer - doesn't tell me much, other then one aspect made to Neptune (my daughter's mental illness).
I think I told you years ago, that his natal chart is the same (excpect for the time of birth) as Stacy Castor, who happened to be a serial killer :crying: and that part of it stays with me as a "weak" concern. (nothing strong...but its worrying anyway) .......
Stacy Castor is now deceased - died in prison, - where she was serving time for killing 2 husbands for money and they trying to blame one daughter and trying to poison her too. I tell myself of course, there are many people born on this day....when I think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Castor

She died at age 48 (supposedly) of a heart attack....

As for being a father, he took to it extremely well, as it was why these two married, to become parents. I think it was the primary purpose for him, as family is very important to him in a small, dedicated way (only to his father) ...not to his bio mother who he is said to hate and barely tolerates :sad:

But wanting children so badly after a first marriage decayed without any - and this was the 2nd marriage bringing the children within no time at all. (prior to the marriage) she knew she was pregnant.

So I "reason" he "mothers" the children or did when they were little. Now I "reason" he simply controls them tightly...which worries me but thats life for them to break out of the control or not. There is a lot of material reasons why "not to" make such a break for freedom.

We have the Parens stars which may help delineate, and we have the background info.

What the future may be is simply in the hands of God or Fate and possibly imo - free will on their parts.

Monk: I see in the regular natal chart - someof the aforementioned Parans (somettimes we do not see them visually), but in this one, Zosma (the back of the Lion) and even Elgenubi and Algorab (which is a stinger on the Scorpio) -

I find the Point of a Deceit along with the Point of the Mother quite fascinating, because it fits so well. The entire relationship thus far has been built surrounding this foundation. The mother's parents were lied about, and I felt it my duty to correct the information which I have done both in a book and elsewhere. The girls have all the information now, so I can die in peace :innocent::sleeping:
What they do with it eventually, of course is up to them. (the Missing Leg?)

"The Entire Foundation (4th house) is foundation of a chart***has been built around The entire relationship thus far has been built surrounding this foundation. The mother's parents were lied about, and I felt it my duty to correct the information which I have done both in a book and elsewhere."
Perhaps seeing my Parans as well as my chart in connection with their chart gives us a larger scope of what I'm saying:

(Its always hard when one does not know a family or their background, so this I understand fully)

:unsure:
When I first saw my Parans stars I was shocked by just how accurate they were - something I had never never prior nor had anyone else ever read for me - so I knew they were relevant to our natal charts then! It became more clear to me that Parans were not just "something used thousands of years ago, and dropped along the way" but relevant in our lives today and always, so the dropping of same is something that gives us far less to work with to our disadvantage.

http://ambientastrology.com/articles/tag/Charles+Jayne

I was reading some time back about a German astrologer who was highlighted on the "other" forum - who had twins and came up with the bright idea that each of them represented the "other"'s subconscious in some way.
In other ways she suggested you take a twin's ASC for 1 of them, and the opposite ASC sign for the other twin. You then check the aspects as though the opposite one's Ascendant then would give us different houses to look at and possibly different aspects? I haven't gone that far with it.

I'll check for it again, to see if I can find should there be any interest in the subject. These two are paternal twins.

The other thing I've not checked out thoroughly, is the Missing Leg, so perhaps if you find that book between the two of us or others, we can get some info on that too. After all, I'm only going to live perhaps at most 10 more years? :whistling:

Last edited:

leomoon

The thread has now incorporated 3 astrological themes.
1) Parans and how they fit with the natal charts
2) The Missing Leg theory in a natal chart

3) Twin births and how they may differ theoretically, with the above (or not?) I would think not....when it comes to the importance of these subjects in the charts other then conscious vs subconscoiusly.

I found a few more notes as I searched my computer.

This one from 2014 from EJ - who I see use to be a member here too:

[FONT=&quot]I was told that a planet in my chart is the Missing Leg of a T Square in my granddaughters chart. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Your Venus is the missing leg that opposes Mars at the apex of their T-square, Deb.

Quote:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What does it mean? ... Is there much written about this phenomenon? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I (and other astrology students) believe that the missing leg provides the solution to T-square issues. [You look at the the Sabian Symbol for the degree opposing apex, and at any planets within orb of a conjunction with that opposition degree. (Venus and Sagittarius 3°.)][/FONT]

It's quite interesting that EJ has identified your Sagittarius/Venus as the empty leg / resolving energy of their VIRGO-Jupiter, GEMINI-MARS-PISCES-URANUS T SQUARE

... and your comment highlighted is talking about wanting to give them the truth so that they can feel safe when it comes out.

Your Venus Sabian Symbol 3 Sagittarius: https://sabiansymbols.com/the-sun-on-the-two-people-playing-chess-degree-sagittarius-3/

Lynda Hill Sabian Symbols: 03°Sagittarius

This Symbol shows the ability, or the necessity, to indulge in strategic games, arguments or competitions. There can be a strong sense of knowing how to maneuver situations in order to win or come out on top, often with an eye to possible outcomes. Often, there’s a need to be thoughtful and cautious, taking into account the wider picture. Impulsive acts with no forward planning can be risky. It probably pays to not show your weak side, but do everything with the possible objective of winning. It can be difficult to relax in competitive environments; one often feels that they can’t let their guard down because they might be taken advantage of, in some way. Take one step at a time and move with purpose and forethought.
Strategic competition

the negative:

The Caution: Depending on pure luck. Underestimating the opponent’s skill or strategy.
Bickering and trying to get the better. Wanting to slay the opponent. Not knowing when to stop.

From

http://straightwoo.com/2016/01/15/sabian-symbols-sagittarius-1-15/

PHASE 243 (SAGITTARIUS 3°): TWO MEN PLAYING CHESS.​
KEYNOTE: The transcendent ritualization of conflict.
Essential to socio-cultural living is the transmutation of man’s natural aggressiveness under most conditions of existence. Many rituals, sports and games have no other basic aim. In chess the complex types of energies which in their togetherness constitute a human person are symbolized by six kinds of pieces (king, queen, bishops, knights, rooks and pawns). The struggle between light and darkness (the Yang and Yin forces) is ritualized, ending in most cases with the checkmating of the king (the ego, the conscious self). In a dualistic world such a contest between polarized forces is omnipresent. The chess game trains men to be more objective, more careful, more aware of whole situations — and less impulsive and intent upon side issues.​
This third stage symbol deals with conflict, but at the level of group culture and psychological symbolization. It brings to the objective consciousness the basic realities in interpersonal INTERPLAY.​

Looking at my Parans for similar traits:
SETTING - Stars of Your Latter Years
Vega as ñ Jupiter is On Nadir orb 00 mins 09 secs -
Obsessive problem solver, or obsessed with a grand idea
Vega as í Moon is Rising orb 00 mins 55 secs -
A compassionate leader, someone who cares
Spica as ì Mercury is Culminating orb 01 mins 06 secs -
Success through putting forward new ideas
Mirfak as ì Mercury is Rising orb 01 mins 19 secs -
To be verbally assertive, and a lover of mental challenges
Alcyone as î Venus is Rising orb 01 mins 35 secs -
A love of theatre or the rituals of religion: the poetic soul

Your heliacal rising star: Acumen (7 days earlier)
Your heliacal setting star: Mirfak (4 days earlier)
Stars Rising ("Stars of Your Youth")
A Sun Mars (Rise-Rise, 0°06’,alh), Capella (Cul-Rise, 0°18’,cp)
B Moon Mirach (Set-Rise, 0°21’)
C Mercury Fomalhaut (Cul-Rise, 0°28’)
E Mars Sun (Rise-Rise, 0°07’)
F Jupiter Moon (LCul-Rise, 0°11’), Scheat (Cul-Rise, 0°05’), Alcyone (Set-Rise, 0°12’)
True Node Deneb Algedi (LCul-Rise, 0°18’)
Stars in Culmination ("Stars of Your Prime")
A Sun Rukbat (Cul-Cul, 0°07’,alh), Alpheratz (Set-Cul, 0°28’)
F Jupiter Mirfak (LCul-Cul, 0°23’)
G Saturn Sualocin (LCul-Cul, 0°01’)
Mean Node Aldebaran (Cul-Cul, 0°13’)
Stars Setting ("Stars of Your Latter Years")
B Moon Vega (Rise-Set, 0°12’)
C Mercury Spica (Cul-Set, 0°17’), Mirfak (Rise-Set, 0°17’)
D Venus Alcyone (Rise-Set, 0°23’)
F Jupiter Vega (LCul-Set, 0°02’)
True Node Arcturus (Rise-Set, 0°05’)
Stars in Lower Culmination ("The Hearthstone of Your Life")
B Moon Jupiter (Rise-LCul, 0°11’)
E Mars Rukbat (LCul-LCul, 0°15’,alh)
F Jupiter Mirfak (Cul-LCul, 0°28’)
G Saturn Sualocin (Cul-LCul, 0°01’), Alcyone (Set-LCul, 0°17’)
Mean Node Aldebaran (LCul-LCul, 0°11’)

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,
I may not agree with the method of calcalating heliacal rising and setting stars, all else i check by astronomy that is correct.
however on this point i have issue, a heliacal rising or setting star can stay in place for many days at location, and be out of synch of angle by hours, i use day starts that are tight to star, or else what is the point?
I started the "Twins" parans at sunrise day marker, and in this case Formalhaut is rising with the Sun on day of birth 02 mins 45 secs, four minutes is equal to one degree, so this is a tight alignment, therefore i would agree with interpretation
Denebola is setting as Sun rises by 00 mins 18 secs, so is even tighter, i have checked this by astronomy.
Feel dubious about any link or program that doesn't show the stars, and angles to them in a visual manner, many programs that only give data of parans are wrong!

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Advice for Leomoon.
In reading inbetween the lines, i feel you haven't been able to give guidence to the twins in the growing up process.
The trouble as we grow older is we feel we can handle the same level of stress as when we were young, however each battle we fight, if we win or lose regarding stress takes a bite out of us.
Enjoy the time with your husband with the years you have left, these are your years and put the war horse in the stable to retire from!
Moral ethics and trying to change them is a young persons game and takes a lot of energy and stress!
I love the "Riddle of the Sphinx" and is very true!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_and_the_Sphinx

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I got home late, I have located one of the books, and am looking for the other. Haven't had a chance to refresh, I fell asleep.:pinched:Be back later.

leomoon

Thanks for the advice Monk.....

You are right, we've not had access to the twins. I also like the analogy to a "war horse".:)

Monk

Premium Member
I am busy at the moment Leomoon, but leave your details on PM or email, and when i have time i'll post your parans.
I can't do it for anyone else during this time!

leomoon

I am busy at the moment Leomoon, but leave your details on PM or email, and when i have time i'll post your parans.
I can't do it for anyone else during this time!

OK, I'll email the stats. Actually the Parans I posted above for myself with Acumen as the Heliacal Rising Star is from the Brady-Zyntara grp. But If you feel they may differ from what you have perhaps so, a later date she may have added more of them.

In any regard I'll mail the stats to you now! Thanks for helping out. :happy:
added:

Monk: I sent them to you.

Otherwise, #11 post above shows the Parans I had...from years ago.

Last edited:

leomoon

Hi Leomoon,

Just got home late last night. I will be back.

Boy oh boy, you guys sure work a lot! You'll realy look forward to a nice long vacation I'm sure once it starts to slow down, but meanwhile, as they use to say "make hay while the hay shines" :cool:

Opal

Premium Member
Boy oh boy, you guys sure work a lot! You'll realy look forward to a nice long vacation I'm sure once it starts to slow down, but meanwhile, as they use to say "make hay while the hay shines" :cool:

We are very good at what we do, and we are good social company, out of town clients put us up in their homes. They like to know who they allow in their homes. Word gets around.

Missing leg. It acts like a Grand Square when activated by transit. The missing leg, also gives direction by sign and house on how to deal with any dilemma's that arise from the T-Square.there is significant differences between fixed, mutable and cardinal sign aspects. The apex planet, is the action planet, describing basic urges and drives that you will go about trying to resolve any issues.

I believe yours is a mutable, with Gemini Mars at the apex. I will print the chart, and be back. I know you have patience, that is good, I am in my busy season. Very big hail happened. It is go time, phone keeps ringing.

Last edited: