Matching service

Maries

I know I've said this earlier, but STILL would like the name of a reputable Astrological matchmaking service.

I've joined two and the "compatibility meters" seem to conflict.

What EXACTLY should be looked at in comparing charts for compatibility?
I've heard that a conjunction between each other's sun and moon denotes soul mates. But that only means that there is a karmic destiny and not compatability. Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, for example, had this connection.

Kite

It depends on what you want out of the relationship. Do you want harmony - look for trines, sextiles, between the two charts and key plantes such as moon, venue, sun, mars. If you want challenges and growth accept some harder aspects such as squares and oppositions. Want both then embrace both.

If you're looking for an exciting relationship look at Uranus, Mercury, Sun in conjunctions or aspects that give you the kind of excitement you're looking for. If you want great sex, look for aspects between venus and mars and pluto. Neptune aspects can interere with sex when with Mars but can provide a spiritual idealistic flavor.

Again, it's all about what you're looking for..the problem with this is that you might find somewhere perfect for what you've outlined but the other person might be looking for something entirely different.

If you want to fate to have a greater role in the relationship..look for aspects to moon's nodes..conjunctions to the North are pretty magnetic in bring people together except for Saturn which will repel.

If you want to get married with long stability, look for harmonious saturn venus aspects or even conjunctions.

In the end though, if you want to use synestry to find a partner - you might want to invest in a book about it. Maybe a few.

Kite