Will I marry this person?

Will I marry this person?

NOTE: THIS IS A CHART FOR "HMPAST" That someone from the distant past with whom I decided to close the vicious cycle, but then had doubts.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It doesn't look like it to me.
You are Venus, the other person is Mars. Venus and Mars do not aspect and they are in mutual adverse reception. So it is does not point to coming together. It also doesn't point to the two of your really liking each other that much. With your significator, Venus, being in its dignity and its own/1st house, it suggests that you are very much more strongly interested in your own affairs than this person.

are you dating this person? or is it just a dream? Seems the quesited is with someone else. Can you confirm?
Are you male or female?

I am a female and you are right.. this is an old infatuation of mine. From time to time he shows some kind of interest and then it just drifts away. Recently I tried to make a new start with someone else but that also failed. His brother showed me clearly that he was bothered by this change of behavior towards G let's say.. Manipulation clearly... I had also deleted the quesited from my Facebook account. But I'm wondering if I was wrong in doing that

Bunraku

You are Venus in 1st and very elevated like a princess :). You can do sooo much better than dusty-*** mars in virgo in the 12th!!!