Will This Project Financially Reward?

MarmaladeW

I'm about to restart a project involving food/cooking videos and social media. Earlier this year, I tried something similar and it was very unsuccessful but after rethinking my approach and more research I will be relaunching hopefully next month which is a big risk as I am not as financially buoyant as I was when I initially started.

I created a horary just to see if it would be financially rewarding and not leave me bust like last time. Jupiter my ruler is in the second showing my concern for my finances and it positively aspects and is applying to the ruler of my second (Saturn) which is dignified by being in it's own house. The 8th ruler (Moon) is intercepted though as well as venus so I'm not sure if this matters with horary?

That's the only positive I can state for sure as the outcome of this horary hits so close to home that I can't trust myself to make informed interpretations...

44e9ab180d8368656f7f36ccd4d56a6d.jpg

Attachments

• acrustycrab.jpg
    acrustycrab.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 16

MarmaladeW

I don't mean to cause confusion but before forming the previous chart, I asked a more broad question of if this project would be successful in general before narrowing down on what success means to me (financial reward) then casting the previous chart?

Below was the initial "Will This Project be Successful in General" chart. Ignore it if you want.

94ef85c9fd710cf31e530946bac97649.jpg

Attachments

• crustysuccess.jpg
    crustysuccess.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 15