Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-12-2019, 08:27 AM

Question New years Day?

Hi. Looking at New years day 2020

I saw Saturn and Pluto entering my 8th house. Jupiter opposite Asc. North node conjunct Asc. I'm a bit overwhelmed and can't interpret this.

Can anyone help? I have attached my file from planet dance

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Transit + Steve.jpg (60.4 KB, 4 views)

Unread 06-12-2019, 10:47 PM

Re: New years Day?

Good Evening, Aspect 1968,

I'd not be too concerned about the Jupiter opposite Asc. Jupiter typically only forms positive aspects. I'm not an expert on the North Node, but North Node conjunct Asc. may, and I say "may," emphasize how you allow others to see you. Pluto transiting into your 8th house is more evolutionary than causal. You should examine how Pluto has transformed you during its transit of your 7th House beginning Dec. 11, 2011 to understand Pluto's effect better. Saturn is another issue. What you've overlooked here is the Yod formed by Pluto and Neptune at the base (23 Virgo 03 and 24 Scorpio 28) with the vertex formed by retrograde Saturn at 23 Aries 35. Yods are also known as the Hand of God. People with Yods tend to be at unrest, unable to resolve an inner disparity which causes them great inner torment. Princess Di is an example. Chances are your entire chart vibrates when planets aspect Saturn at 23 degrees 35 or they aspect the midpoint between Pluto and Neptune which is about 23 degrees 18. In my opinion this is more important for you than Saturn's transit into your 8th house. All your planets except Saturn cluster within 65 degrees. Saturn is kind of like the eyepiece into the rest of the world for you. My guess is you're highly ethical. At your base is home, all things domestic and patriotic and the will to pursue duty and obligations for the well being and care of others. You funnel this energy out toward the community through Saturn. Obviously you're very friendly, creative and easy to talk to though given to being serious and mindful of your responsibilities. Transiting Saturn will square your natal Saturn on January 19, 2020. Because it will not retrograde at that degree I would not be too concerned. It could signify the beginning of something which in time will be revealed. It is important that you note that your Natal Saturn is your only retrograde planet and being in the 11th House it is testing your willingness and ability to participate with others on a larger scale either in your community or as a team player or in some other kind of social environment. Pluto already crossed into your 8th House January 25. 2018. It will retrograde back into the 7th on August 4, 2019 then go direct on October 3, 2019 and enter your 8th House November 29, 2019. While it's in retrograde between August and October it's best not to get caught up in the fray or decision making if any and just ride it out. Being that the 8th House concerns birth, death and financial gifts, not just inheritance, you could come into some money or the possibility may be set in action at that time but not come to fruition until a later date. I like to think of the 8th house as an opportunity for renewal. Sometimes going through it is like going through the wringer, but in retrospect the result is renewal. I don't see anything for you to be seriously concerned about. Not many fully understand the influence of the Yod or Hand of God in the chart. The conjunction by a transiting outer planet to your natal Saturn could signify a change in direction for you or possibly expanding the direction already chosen. Between May 2016 and June 2017 Uranus conjuncted your natal Saturn 3 times - direct, retrograde, direct. You can look up the exact dates on an online ephemeris. By understanding the influence Uranus had on you during this transit you can better understand the influence the Yod has in your chart. Be aware that Uranus carries with it the element of surprise and suddenness which the other planets do not. The next outer plant to conjunct your natal Saturn is Saturn, and that's not until 2027. In the mean time note the dates that Saturn and Pluto square your natal Saturn in early 2020. Often times its the transit by inner planets that activate the influence of the outer planets. Venus, the planet of love and beauty, will conjunct your Natal Saturn on February 28, 2020 (2020 is leap year) near the time Saturn and Pluto square your Saturn. Venus is the ruler of your Libra Sun. I don't know, but this looks kinda promising. I think you will find this to be a period of renewal met with challenges you're willing if not eager to face.

My 2 cents.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
aspect1968 (06-13-2019)
Unread 06-13-2019, 06:04 AM

Cecile. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me.

I'll read this over and over.

When Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn in 11th house in May 2016 I shook my bosses hand as he just announced my promotion after a period of hard study, everyone clapped and congratulated me. Just then there was a tap on the window to say my Dad was in the back of an Ambulance, CPR in progress. Sorry to say he didn't make it. I suddenly became the bread winner and kinda head of the family taking over from my Dad. A real whirlwind of a year followed but I got through it.

I am on a huge learning curve with Astrology at the moment but thanks to you I have learned a lot and will spend most of today studying

Thanks again Cecile. Very much appreciated

Steve

Last edited by aspect1968; 06-13-2019 at 07:18 AM.
Unread 06-13-2019, 12:32 PM

You're quite welcome Steve.

May 2016 must have been a doozy for you. It takes a while to heal from the loss of a parent. What a blessing, though, that you were granted that promotion at the precise time you would need it the most. Saturn represents among other things one's father and career.

When I started in Astrology I purchase Marsh and McEvers "The Only Way to Learn Astrology" Vols 1, 2 and 3 and an Ephemeris for the century. I recommend these and an Ephemeris for the 20th and one for the 21st Century and Robert Hand's Planets in Transit. These books have served me since day one regardless how many other books I acquired.

Amazon UK has several of Marsh and McEvers volumes to "The Only Way to Learn Astrology." https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=The+onl...ref=nb_sb_noss . You'll need at least Vols 1, 2 and possibly 3 to begin with.

The more charts you delineate the more you learn.

Cecile
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
aspect1968 (06-13-2019)

Tags
years