Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

Ukpoohbear

Definetely agree with the 2:30am birth time. She was said to be an old soul and having North Node in the 4th house is totally conducive to that. Whenever you see that, the person has been here many times before and has inherited a deep understanding of life. It may take them a while to understand this as they live their life, but it fits with what people said about her. Then Moon in 11th house usually shows fame, or emotions that are tied into business. It just fits perfectly.

Moon square Jupiter is such a lovely placement, even if it’s a square. The Venus in Aries and elevated Moon also show someone to be rather immature or childish, so she was destined to make lots of mistakes in regards to hurting people’s feelings (Debbie Reynolds). The Sun Mercury Mars conjunction shows her complete lack of sensitivity towards this too, despite it being in Pisces. It was rather childish to just go after what you want. But the conjunction being in Pisces and with that Moon-Jupiter square, she wouldn’t have been long in understanding the pain she caused.

She seems to have inherited good karma as there are no afflictions from Saturn. Her Jupiter is retrograde and retrograde could be a clue to past life behaviours carrying over this life time, was she a slave for royalty or served too much of herself to other people? That would make sense given the Jupiter in Leo and how it gave her an abundance of wealth this lifetime, yet she still had to learn to control her generosity, due to past life mistakes. And if she missed out on experiencing life previously, it makes sense why she embraced it so heavily this time, without thought, until she learnt her lesson.

Actually the Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries right by the I.C. and quincunx Moon in 11th, maybe she lost her life when she was still a child, or her femininity was taken away from her (Uranus) and so really, karma would give her an abundance of life back.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

Definetely agree with the 2:30am birth time. She was said to be an old soul and having North Node in the 4th house is totally conducive to that. Whenever you see that, the person has been here many times before and has inherited a deep understanding of life. It may take them a while to understand this as they live their life, but it fits with what people said about her. Then Moon in 11th house usually shows fame, or emotions that are tied into business. It just fits perfectly.

Moon square Jupiter is such a lovely placement, even if it’s a square. The Venus in Aries and elevated Moon also show someone to be rather immature or childish, so she was destined to make lots of mistakes in regards to hurting people’s feelings (Debbie Reynolds). The Sun Mercury Mars conjunction shows her complete lack of sensitivity towards this too, despite it being in Pisces. It was rather childish to just go after what you want. But the conjunction being in Pisces and with that Moon-Jupiter square, she wouldn’t have been long in understanding the pain she caused.

She seems to have inherited good karma as there are no afflictions from Saturn. Her Jupiter is retrograde and retrograde could be a clue to past life behaviours carrying over this life time, was she a slave for royalty or served too much of herself to other people? That would make sense given the Jupiter in Leo and how it gave her an abundance of wealth this lifetime, yet she still had to learn to control her generosity, due to past life mistakes. And if she missed out on experiencing life previously, it makes sense why she embraced it so heavily this time, without thought, until she learnt her lesson.

Actually the Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries right by the I.C. and quincunx Moon in 11th, maybe she lost her life when she was still a child, or her femininity was taken away from her (Uranus) and so really, karma would give her an abundance of life back.

This is the old-school astrology, that i was missing nowdays. I really liked your interpretation. Thank you for passing your astrology wisdom:love:

Ukpoohbear

This is the old-school astrology, that i was missing nowdays. I really liked your interpretation. Thank you for passing your astrology wisdom:love:

Aw thank you and nice to see someone from this thread still around. I love old school Hollywood :) I didn’t realise this type of astrology was old school as well, I don’t see people talking about karmic astrology a lot, wish I saw more of it so that’s why I like to add my 2 cents :)

Last edited:

King David

Elizabeth Taylor appears to have a Scorpio rising: Pluto in Cancer. The Sagittarius rising I don't feel describes her.
She was very motherly (Pluto in Cancer). She was more magnetic (Scorpio) than Sagittarius. The Libra rising allegation stems from her beauty, but her beauty along with her Sun in Pisces was deeper than Libra. Taylor was deep, dark, mysterious and magnetic. This is Scorpio. Libra has a gullible, naive beauty. Nothing gullible or naive about Elizabeth Taylor.

King David

Also, Elizabeth Taylor had a perfume) Neptune) line called PASSION! This is Scorpio along with the Sun, Mercury and Mars (Passion) conjunction in Pisces (Neptune). Her violet eyes are influenced by Mercury conjunct Mars in Pisces. Mercury rules our eyes. Her movies are described by Libra on the 12th house: Father of the Bride (Libra). Furthermore, she was a leading lady (Venus in Aries) in most of her movies portraying fiery angry women: Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf?, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Butterfly 8. When you watch a movie star in their movies, you will see the 12th house rulership (Libra/Venus). This is the illusion Elizabeth Taylor had a Libra rising. The 12th house rules the image and facade of a famous movie star.

Scorpio888

Elizabeth Taylor appears to have a Scorpio rising: Pluto in Cancer. The Sagittarius rising I don't feel describes her.
She was very motherly (Pluto in Cancer). She was more magnetic (Scorpio) than Sagittarius. The Libra rising allegation stems from her beauty, but her beauty along with her Sun in Pisces was deeper than Libra. Taylor was deep, dark, mysterious and magnetic. This is Scorpio. Libra has a gullible, naive beauty. Nothing gullible or naive about Elizabeth Taylor.
That's ridiculous -- Taylor is neither physically, or goddess knows, psychologically -- anything like Scorpio Rising.

And Libra Risings are neither gullible or naive.

Tammy Faye Bakker was a Pisces, Moon in Scorpio --- with Sagittarius Rising. That's a Sag Rising for ya.

Ukpoohbear said:
This thread needs to be revived. Elizabeth Taylor led such an exciting life and her passionate and intense romances, especially Richard Burton, hasn’t even been delved into yet!
Libra Rising often has a strong romantic chemistry with Aries Rising -- and both Burton and Mike Todd, her favorite husbands, were Aries Rising.

I don't think ASC signs can affect the way you speak that much.
Oh, it most certainly can, and often does.

Claire19

case for Sag rising. Jupiter ruling in Leo. actress from early days.(Leo) Born in UK and moved to US. Also indicative of Sagi moving to foreign parts. National Velvet, first film and dealing with (Sagittarius) horses. Injured spine (Leo). Had thick hair often like a mane.(Leo) Gemini on the descendant, multiple marriages. Mercury ruling, first marriage very young and with Mars there, violent with Nicky Hilton. Did her schooling Mercury 3rd, on film sets (Pisces). THe decan is important and requires exact time of birth so the ascendant may have been in Aries decan which indicates prominent eyebrows and shorter rather than taller..

I would rather be inclined to Libra rising with ruler Venus in Aries. Typically Libra has dark hair and light eyes, blue grey etc. She was curvy and very pretty. I saw her in biker's gear on a tv show and in black and that is quite Arian.She was forthright and frank.

Also as a comment, Venus Uranus is often unstable with separations and chaotic love matters.

but didnt she commit to 7 husbands, so she kept her options open. her latter years spent on her own.
'Larry Fortensky the last husband, lost interest when she became more incapacitated and older and the sex life waned. Probably same for her...

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire19

south node in 10th..which I also have...dont think indicates old soul necessarily but most of us are old souls..4th house north node is focus on family and needing balance with career and public life ......needing to put down roots in later life particularly.

Ukpoohbear

She's divinely beautiful! She seems like a Sagittarius rising to me!

What makes you think she is a Sag rising? I agree but just curious to hear your thoughts on it. I think people got confused and think she is a Libra Rising just because she is undoubtedly beautiful in a Venusian way.

sentR89day

What makes you think she is a Sag rising? I agree but just curious to hear your thoughts on it. I think people got confused and think she is a Libra Rising just because she is undoubtedly beautiful in a Venusian way.
She does have a very Pisces life but her way of acting and looking doesn't feel very Piscean to me! I see her as either Libra, Sagittarius, or Pisces, rising! So Pisces rising gets crossed out! As for Libra she's a bit too fiery and strong willed to be a Libra rising and too grand to be a Libra rising! She's missing that subtle, Libra, 'aww shucks,' charm, that Libras, and Libra risings, have!

So to me she's a Sagittarius rising! There's a sort of Roman, larger than life, Goddess, charm, about her, that Libra risings, don't have!

So Sagittarius rising to me! Also a good looking Sagittarius rising is extremely breathtaking!

Ukpoohbear

She does have a very Pisces life but her way of acting and looking doesn't feel very Piscean to me! I see her as either Libra, Sagittarius, or Pisces, rising! So Pisces rising gets crossed out! As for Libra she's a bit too fiery and strong willed to be a Libra rising and too grand to be a Libra rising! She's missing that subtle, Libra, 'aww shucks,' charm, that Libras, and Libra risings, have!

So to me she's a Sagittarius rising! There's a sort of Roman, larger than life, Goddess, charm, about her, that Libra risings, don't have!

So Sagittarius rising to me! Also a good looking Sagittarius rising is extremely breathtaking!

Yes she led a very Piscean-esque life - her life was like a fantasy or some sort of gilded cage - had not been into a bank until she needed to cash her a cheque for her AIDS foundation, which was well into her 50’s. Also, by the time she was with Burton, the two of them were the first type of celebrity to create the paparazzi that followed them around. Plus she always had the entourage that travelled everywhere with them - hanger’s on is very Piscean, but she was strong enough not to be taken advantage off, which was probably her Moon in Scorpio.

For her energy altogether, I really like the mix of Aries and Scorpio and Pisces together. It’s like a sizzling sexuality. A dark petulance. When describing her sexuality, one of her husband’s, Eddie Fisher, described her as having the morals of a truck driver. Richard Burton searched her sexuality as ‘the perpetual returned of the ball.’

Last edited:

Scorpio888

There are beautiful Sag Risings and Libra Risings who are not. But the way Taylor is beautiful --- that facial structure, that vocal trill, the intellect, the kind of stardom, the recurrent health problems despite a pointed vitality, the endless sex scandal stuff.... She is classic Libra Rising.

And besides, when you give Sun in Pisces/Moon in Scorpio a Sag Rising, you get Tammy Faye Baker. Now that's the way Sag Rising pairs with Moon in Scorpio.

Scorpio888

Do you see how much this picture (of Natalie Wood) looks like a slightly-older Elizabeth Taylor?? That is their shared Libra Rising.

article-2262234-16F090C4000005DC-444_634x286.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Do you see how much this picture (of Natalie Wood) looks like a slightly-older Elizabeth Taylor?? That is their shared Libra Rising.

article-2262234-16F090C4000005DC-444_634x286.jpg

Wow, I had to take a second glance there because I really did think it was Miss ET!

Just because they both look similar, doesn’t mean they would share the same rising sign though.

It’s been recorded she has a Sag rising so, unless a chart rectification is done, I don’t think it makes sense to change details.

Above all, ET was known for having a zest for life - and that is Sagittarius en par. The people that knew her, didn’t remember her for her beauty or comment about that, they remembered her generosity of spirit. That’s Sag too.

Ukpoohbear

There are beautiful Sag Risings and Libra Risings who are not. But the way Taylor is beautiful --- that facial structure, that vocal trill, the intellect, the kind of stardom, the recurrent health problems despite a pointed vitality, the endless sex scandal stuff.... She is classic Libra Rising.

And besides, when you give Sun in Pisces/Moon in Scorpio a Sag Rising, you get Tammy Faye Baker. Now that's the way Sag Rising pairs with Moon in Scorpio.

She does have Venus trine Ascendant which could give the Venusian sweetness you speak of.

The ‘kind of stardom,’ that you mentioned I would have put down to her Pisces stellium. As well as the scandal’s. Sex scandal’s in particular is probably helped along by a Moon in Scorpio square Jupiter!

Are Libra rising’s known for having health problems? I didn’t know this.

Scorpio888

It’s been recorded she has a Sag rising so, unless a chart rectification is done, I don’t think it makes sense to change details.

No, they've changed the details. Her charts all used to give Libra Rising, only in recent years were they switched to "Sag Rising."

One must remember that charts are sometimes updated from right to wrong data.

Just because they both look similar, doesn’t mean they would share the same rising sign though.

That's how Rising sign generally works, though.

Ukpoohbear

No, they've changed the details. Her charts all used to give Libra Rising, only in recent years were they switched to "Sag Rising."

One must remember that charts are sometimes updated from right to wrong data.

That's how Rising sign generally works, though.

Ok, so what was the reason it was changed? Has there been any evidence of each birth time?

The sag rising fits for me so I’m reluctant to change it based on word of mouth.

Scorpio888

Ok, so what was the reason it was changed? Has there been any evidence of each birth time?

The sag rising fits for me so I’m reluctant to change it based on word of mouth.

Most celebs have multiple birthtime data which contradict. There's always data to "support" every birth time and date. When that data shifts, it doesn't always shift from wrong to right.

Ukpoohbear

Most celebs have multiple birthtime data which contradict. There's always data to "support" every birth time and date. When that data shifts, it doesn't always shift from wrong to right.

Do you have any reasoning or evidence why you are sticking to Libra rising?

Tbh, I might just make my own ET thread because I came here to post about ET, not discuss the birth times, even though that’s the title of the thread.