~Sagittarius Mercury + Venus
~Mars Pisces
~Jupiter Virgo
~Saturn Cancer
~Pluto Sagittarius
~Aquarius Uranus + Neptune
~Lilith Gemini
~Asc node Taurus

Based on this information from my natal chart, what would my hardest aspects be & what would my most beneficial aspects be? After seeing so many squares and seemingly problematic aspects, I'm kind of concerned lol.

greybeard

Sun Sextile Moon
Sun Square Uranus
Sun Opposition Lilith
Sun Opposition Asc node
Moon Trine Lilith
Mercury Conjunction Venus
Mercury Square Mars
Mercury Square Jupiter
Mercury Sextile Neptune
Mercury Conjunction Pluto
Mercury Square I ASC
Venus Square Mars
Venus Square Jupiter
Venus Conjunction Pluto
Venus Square I ASC
Mars Opposition Jupiter
Mars Trine Saturn
Mars Square Pluto
Mars Sextile Asc node
Mars Opposition I ASC
Jupiter Sextile Saturn
Jupitrr Square Pluto
Jupiter Trine Asc node
Jupiter Conjunction I ASC
Saturn Sextile I ASC
Uranus Square Lilith
Pluto Square I ASC

~Scorpio Sun
~Virgo Moon
~Virgo rising
~Mars Pisces
~Jupiter Virgo
~Saturn Cancer
~Pluto Sagittarius
~Lilith Gemini
~Asc node Taurus

Based on this information from my natal chart, what would my hardest aspects be & what would my most beneficial aspects be? After seeing so many squares and seemingly problematic aspects, I'm kind of concerned lol.[/QU

Shoe the chart.

Baat

Hmmm.... maybe wrong of me to base this on a list of aspects rather than a chart but I'm going to hazard a guess that you don't have too many problems attracting lovers.

JUPITERASC

Sun Sextile Moon
Sun Square Uranus
Sun Opposition Lilith
Sun Opposition Asc node
Moon Trine Lilith
Mercury Conjunction Venus
Mercury Square Mars
Mercury Square Jupiter
Mercury Sextile Neptune
Mercury Conjunction Pluto
Mercury Square I ASC
Venus Square Mars
Venus Square Jupiter
Venus Conjunction Pluto
Venus Square I ASC
Mars Opposition Jupiter
Mars Trine Saturn
Mars Square Pluto
Mars Sextile Asc node
Mars Opposition I ASC
Jupiter Sextile Saturn
Jupitrr Square Pluto
Jupiter Trine Asc node
Jupiter Conjunction I ASC
Saturn Sextile I ASC
Uranus Square Lilith
Pluto Square I ASC

~Scorpio Sun
~Virgo Moon
~Virgo rising
~Mars Pisces
~Jupiter Virgo
~Saturn Cancer
~Pluto Sagittarius
~Lilith Gemini
~Asc node Taurus

Based on this information from my natal chart, what would my hardest aspects be
& what would my most beneficial aspects be?
After seeing so many squares and seemingly problematic aspects,
I'm kind of concerned lol.
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Snuffy

I wouldn't read squares as "bad." They provide you the stimulus and energy to do things. They also check your action when you stray in directions that could get you into serious trouble by making things painful.

I have seen two charts where there was very little but a lot of trines. One was a person whose life was relentlessly dull. She was comfortable so she never did much of anything. She showed up in my life needing a reading when she got a heavy planet transit to a grand trine. She was so unused to any kind of effort or growth, she had no life experience to help her deal with it.

The other trine-filled chart was of a man who at a very young age achieved a position of enormous power over others without really having to try. He started out with the best of intentions, but the access to other people's money and lots of willing females led him to abuse his power in ways that eventually destroyed him. I found it fascinating, because his chart was a lot like mine with all the "bad" aspects replaced with "good" ones. I came away from reading it blessing those uncomfortable aspects that had prevented me from being able to do anything easily. I ended up doing lots of stuff, but slowly and with dificulty and with growing awareness that kept me from harming other people as I chased the success my Leo Sun craved.

So much for "good aspects." I have a dear friend whose chart is dominated by a very exact square. His life has been filled with what may look like difficulties from the outside, but by the time he was in his 40s he had achieved enormous success doing something he loves. He has Pluto exactly transiting his major square this year and is using that energy to further enhance his creativity in a new direction. He is just so used to intensity that he can even handle that Pluto transit's energy without meltdown.

Another friend with a grand square has also achieved some very impressive things professionally and is still creating strongly in her 60s.

One tip I was given by a very good astrologer years ago was to look at the midpoints of the squares, because they show you where you can direct the energy of the square most profitably. I have seen that work.

Shanti

The jupiter-Mars-Pluto T-square pattern is an empirical astrological pattern for successful action. Jupiter mars is fortunate action...pluto adds the power.
You should read Ebertins work on planetary combinations.

However the south node conjunction to sun...the saturn moon square and the saturn 135 sesquisquare to sun may give some confidence or self esteem issues that hinders or modify the success pattern ?

It's an interestingly workable chart pattern. Learning to value self for what one is. This may play out in many different ways in real life....

https://cafeastrology.com/astrologytopics/midpointspictures2.html
Mars-Jupiter-Pluto (104)

You have big plans and the dynamic energy to manifest them. Sometimes you are almost obsessed with your big plans, and although family members and friends may tire of hearing about your plans, the single-minded focus on your goals is needed to achieve your goals. Be sure to research carefully before investing time, energy, and resources on a venture.

This interpretation is for midpoints, but works as well for planetary structures like T-squares etc.

greybeard

Your chart is in no way exceptional ["bad"]. It is, however, unique. One of a kind.

Saturn in Exile, solitaire Above Earth, left-inclined handle of Bucket pattern. This Saturn dominates the entire chart (personality, life). Single-minded pursuit described here (family concerns, obligations). Saturn square his lord Moon, but happily aspected by Mars-Jupiter.

Mars-Jupiter partile opposition across horizon. Form Common T-square with strong focus on IC (4th cusp), giving echo to Cancer Saturn.

Sexual issues (T-square complex, Aries 8th, plus...) demand resolution.

Last edited: