The ASTROLOGY of Donald Trump

Politics aside, I think Donald Trump is one STRONG individual. I don't mean just in terms of strength (the man is 6'2 and played football in high school) but also in terms of just the personality and mastery of social politics.

It is not that he defeated Hillary Clinton that makes me think this, it is the fact that he had the world against him and STILL defeated her quite convincingly on the electoral college.

In my opinion, no other Republican would have stood a chance against Hillary. I don't think Rubio, Cruz and especially not Jeb Bush would have been able to hold their own.

No other person in the social realm has interested as much as Donald Trump has in the recent years, the way he won the election and the way he went about dominating Hillary is just remarkable.

I don't think anyone else in the Republican party would have been able to pull it off but Trump was just convincing in his victory.

I've long admired his fighting spirit and it has been inspiring to me in many ways. Anyone else would have folded the second the heavily liberal media started calling them a bigot but Trump actively called the nonsense out.

david starling

It depends a lot on where that duo is placed.

Also, in DJT's chart, there are many indicators of chaos, alone Sun-Uranus does not do it for me.

Venus/Saturn+Sun/Ouranos=an uncontrollable impulse to create mean-spirited dissension :)venus:/:saturn:) and the ability to do that :)sun:/:uranus:). With the Venus/Saturn combination in Cancer, it translates into Emotional strife, which has become a national malaise with Trump at the helm.

david starling

Politics aside, I think Donald Trump is one STRONG individual. I don't mean just in terms of strength (the man is 6'2 and played football in high school) but also in terms of just the personality and mastery of social politics.

It is not that he defeated Hillary Clinton that makes me think this, it is the fact that he had the world against him and STILL defeated her quite convincingly on the electoral college.

In my opinion, no other Republican would have stood a chance against Hillary. I don't think Rubio, Cruz and especially not Jeb Bush would have been able to hold their own.

No other person in the social realm has interested as much as Donald Trump has in the recent years, the way he won the election and the way he went about dominating Hillary is just remarkable.

I don't think anyone else in the Republican party would have been able to pull it off but Trump was just convincing in his victory.

I've long admired his fighting spirit and it has been inspiring to me in many ways. Anyone else would have folded the second the heavily liberal media started calling them a bigot but Trump actively called the nonsense out.

Q.E.D.! Emotionally driven, Us against Them STRIFE. On Trump's part, it's both compulsive and deliberate. (For the Astrological reasons in my previous post.)

AppLeo

It depends a lot on where that duo is placed.

Also, in DJT's chart, there are many indicators of chaos, alone Sun-Uranus does not do it for me.

True. I guess chaos isn't really the right word.

I think the right word is shock. These people just want to shock and get attention for it.

AppLeo

There's no malice in it, unlike in Trump's case :)venus:/:saturn::conjunct:). There's also an Aquarius/Scorpio connection that likes to shake things up, just for the fun of it--no malice there either.

WEll if there's no malice then not much of a problem.

Venus conjunct Saturn is not a fun placement.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I was looking at DTs Solar Return, progs. and his transits until beginning of next year, and do not see him getting impeached. Nothing big happening there that stood out really. There will be some Uranus and Mars kind of news and loud denials from him, but that's about it.

unique_astrology

Re: Donald Trump President

His Moon is in an always present paran* square with the Sun and Mars in his natal chart. What most doing astrology so often forget is that aspects are working all of the time, even when they are not on an angle of a chart or being aspected by another body. The planets do not turn on and off.

*PARANATELLONTA: (12/54 A.A. Cyril Fagan) "to rise alongside of"

Attachment shows 3 different ways of measuring a points placement for a specific time and place (clock time, local sidereal time, and right ascension).

Attachments

• tRump paran 3 ways.jpg
    tRump paran 3 ways.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 29