Elvis Presley "Death" Chart

Claire19

For years I wondered about the true nature of Elvis disappearance. There are so many anomalies and discrepancies I turned up during my extensive researches. It was not a matter of not wanting to accept the fact that he was gone, although I was sad for a time. I would like some feedback from others especially those expert in analysing death aspects.

I believe around 2.30 pm he was seen as dead on 16 August 1977 in the bathroom.

Claire

pwadm

Staff member
The "last seen chart" could be analyzed, but we need most accurate data. Are there any doubts regarding his actual death? I mean: what is the completely reliable spotting of him by someone?

Also what location to use for the chart?

Here is the transit chart for the day of Elvis's death. I have included some information on the details of his death I found on the net. How accurate they are I don't know but maybe it is something we can look at in relation to the chart, especially the transiting Pluto on his Mars, and Neptune crossing the Ascendant. I haven't had time to analyse all the aspects yet (I am not an expert, but I will have a look at the chart in more detail later.) Maybe try to analyse the health problems in the chart, and the sensitivity to drugs. The allergic reactions. Not sure if this is the type of chart you wanted claire, but it is interesting to see the transits going on at the time of his death. I suspect the allergic reactions could be from Moon in pisces, and Neptune square Ascendant. Neptune rules addictions, and escapism. Plus allergic reactions to the physical body. (Neptune square the 1st house of physical body. Over Sensitizing the body)

Also if you do have a very sentisitized Physical body and have in the past had allergic reactions. Neptune crossing over your Ascendent would be a warning to stay away from the prescribed drugs and to be extra careful at this time or there could be a dangerous reaction to the physical body. (Mar/Pluto for dangerous reaction). Which could have possibly caused his death.?

Elvis Presley's Birth Chart/Transit Chart

Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom of his Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee. He was 42. He had been on the toilet, but fallen off onto the floor, where he lay in a pool of his own vomit. Panicked, his staff contacted an ambulance, which rushed him to nearby Baptist Memorial Hospital, where, after several attempts to revive him, he died at 3:30 pm CST. His autopsy was performed at 7:00 pm.

The official coroner's report lists "cardiac arrhythmia" as the cause of Presley's death, but this was later admitted to be a ruse entered into by the Presley family along with autopsy physicians Dr. Jerry T. Francisco, Dr. Eric Muirhead and Dr. Noel Florredo to cover up the real cause of death, a cocktail of ten prescribed drugs, taken in doses no doctor would prescribe:

The painkillers Morphine, Demerol, and Meperidine.
Chloropheniramine, an antihistamine.
The tranquilizers Placidyl and Vailum.

Finally, four drugs were found in "significant" quantities: Codeine, an opiate, Ethinamate, largely prescribed at the time as a "sleeping pill," Methaqualone, a generic sedative, and a barbituate, or depressant, that has never been identified.
It has also been rumored that Quaaludes, Diazepam, Amytal, Nembutal, Carbrital, Sinutab, Elavil, Avental, and Valmid were found in his system at death.
The phrase "cardiac arrhythmia," in the context of the coroner's report, means little more than a stopped heart; the report initially tried to attribute the arrhythmia to cardiovascular disease, but Elvis' own personal physician has stated that Presley had no such chronic problems at the time. Most of Elvis' many health problems can and have been traced back to rampant abuse of prescription drugs
Elvis had visited his dentist on August 15th to have a temporary crown put in; it has also been suggested that the codeine the dentist gave him that day resulted in an anaphylactic shock that assisted in his death. (He had suffered allergic reactions to the drug previously.)

Last edited:

starlink

I looked at the Solar Arc Moon, ruler of his 8th house, making an exact trine to his Ascendant (12 degrees) and exactly opposing ruler of his 12th house (drugs and also suggesting that he died in a hospital). The Solar Arc 8th house cusp reached 27 degrees LEO and trined Uranus at 27 ARIES, a trine, suggesting that he passed away suddenly but with ease ,no struggle. Uranus is the ruler of his 3rd house, Gemini, lungs, breathing and the lower mind so he could have had a (brain)stroke or choked (in his vomit.) Because the transiting Sun and Saturn were both in Leo and Uranus is placed in the 5th (Leo) house, a heart attack is also a possibility of course. But I always look at where the ruler of the 8th house is placed and it is in the 3rd and in Pisces, natural ruler of the 12th so again the 3-12 connection. I tip on a stroke in the brain caused by drug overdose rather than a heartattack.

Yes you can see the possibilities of both the heart attack and the drugs in the chart. I was just reading up on what happens when Neptune crosses the Ascendant, verrry interesting, here is the interpretation from Donna Cunningham.

Transits of Neptune to the Ascendant

With Neptune Conjunctions to the Ascendant, evaluate how you have dealt with Neptune in the past 14 yrs or so while it transited the 12th house. Have you been quietly involved in spiritual studies, transformational therapies, service to others, or hard work on creative development. If so Neptune coming out of the 12th will bring those positive but private developments out into the world for others to see.

On the other hand if you have been involved in self destructive pursuits like addiction or suppressing emotions, these too will come out into the open, perhaps affecting the physical body.

Last edited:

Claire19

Of course with such a well known and well loved person as Elvis there is bound to be speculation about his death. However, at the time I did a lot of research and there were many anomalies. I have a lot of material, some of which came into my possession as a stroke of luck. Of course thirty years has passed and the trails have gone rather cold. He was preparing to go on the road and was insured by Lloyds of London and pronounced fit, no heart troubles at all. He was overweight, sure. I believe he orchestrated his disappearance for many reasons. I dont know if he is alive today as I saw the tendency for diabetes and had glaucoma. He did take drugs but was expert in medical matters and I dont believe he had that whole array of drugs in his system. He was addicted I am sure however. He was also versed in breath control and had many eastern disciplines at his fingertips. He had done a rehearsal and faked his death before to see how people would react and he could gauge their loyalty.

Can anyone explain why his second name "Aaron" was misspelt on his grave?? The most famous man in the world and the headstone ordered by his father?????? I believe Priscilla and Lisa were in on it, too. Lisa has, in her cups, said that her father was still alive, when she was younger. Everyone just said she was drunk.....

Food for thought. Can we look at the chart in the light of his living rather than looking for death aspects, this may shed whole new light???

Fun to speculate.

Claire

Culpeper

Premium Member
I looked at Elvis's progressed birth chart for his year of death(day-for-a-year). There is no indication of disease. His death was from drugs(Neptune conjunct Moon in the Eighth House). Jupiter is almuten of the Eighth House and is the killing planet. His death was probably accidental.

Claire19

The "last seen chart" could be analyzed, but we need most accurate data. Are there any doubts regarding his actual death? I mean: what is the completely reliable spotting of him by someone?

Also what location to use for the chart?

there is so much information pointing to the fact he didnt pass over in 1977.
I have done much research. There are so many anomalies around the event of his supposed death. There are those who swear they saw him for years afterwards in some measure of disguise. A doctor has come out to say he has treated Elvis for arthritis and depression in his later years . Both of which are indicated in his charts. I have seen a video of him in his later years heavily bearded and when he smiled to the camera I knew it was he... I dont have any agenda one way or another for him being alive. I get that people will say they saw him around because he is so famous and perhaps they didnt want him to be gone but there are many many sightings. Many other celebrities have passed over and no one says they still see them around and years later. He is so distinctive with his walk and talk and fans know his mannerisms and so many swear they have encountered him..

Last edited: