Future events for the collective

Fat Ghost

Ive been reading this book called esoteric pyschology and it mentions that there will some economic downfall in 10 yrs or less...so far the book doesnt mention anything about astrology but ive been coming across articles about Pluto in Capricorn and how the political structure we have will come crashing down...since Capricorn is about structure, authority etc

Im certain the truth of this society and world leaders will fade away once the truth has finally revealed itself completely. Things are changing and if we're on our way leaving the age of Pisces and or entering Aquarius what will the next 10 yrs look like? Im gonna guess for the U.S this will be our last election or last president

AJ Astrology

Ive been reading this book called esoteric pyschology and it mentions that there will some economic downfall in 10 yrs or less...so far the book doesnt mention anything about astrology but ive been coming across articles about Pluto in Capricorn and how the political structure we have will come crashing down...since Capricorn is about structure, authority etc

Im certain the truth of this society and world leaders will fade away once the truth has finally revealed itself completely. Things are changing and if we're on our way leaving the age of Pisces and or entering Aquarius what will the next 10 yrs look like? Im gonna guess for the U.S this will be our last election or last president

Hi Fat Ghost,

Pluto was last in Capricorn from 1762-1778. No political structures came crashing down then, so why would that be true now?

Fat Ghost

Hi Fat Ghost,

Pluto was last in Capricorn from 1762-1778. No political structures came crashing down then, so why would that be true now?

Maybe it will come crashing down or transform/ rebuild. The condition of the world is looking really bad and I feel as a collective that things feel "different" or that could just be me.

Kscar

Maybe it will come crashing down or transform/ rebuild. The condition of the world is looking really bad and I feel as a collective that things feel "different" or that could just be me.

I keep coming back to this...
-
(Maybe, the last time around it started/ended something, and now it's ending/starting something? Just not necessarily "crashing", maybe it was already brought down, and over the years its been being "rebuilt" from the inside out.(vice-versa) Pluto is 'invisible' til it hits its mark.)
-
"Different" indeed, though I'm curious as to whether the charts from the two separate time periods mirror each other. One flavor or scent of change in there is enough to have the potential for a(few) different outcome(s).

What happened leading up to(energy build up), and after(energy dissipation) that 16 year period. Those outer planet effects have a way of lingering and such. Things to look into... I suppose I should shape up my historical factoids, and put this skill set to use.

*Nothing I say makes sense til later, I am going to look into this.

Last edited:

Fat Ghost

I keep coming back to this...
-
(Maybe, the last time around it started/ended something, and now it's ending/starting something? Just not necessarily "crashing", maybe it was already brought down, and over the years its been being "rebuilt" from the inside out.(vice-versa) Pluto is 'invisible' til it hits its mark.)
-
"Different" indeed, though I'm curious as to whether the charts from the two separate time periods mirror each other. One flavor or scent of change in there is enough to have the potential for a(few) different outcome(s).

What happened leading up to(energy build up), and after(energy dissipation) that 16 year period. Those outer planet effects have a way of lingering and such. Things to look into... I suppose I should shape up my historical factoids, and put this skill set to use.

*Nothing I say makes sense til later, I am going to look into this.

Well the sun is getting hotter. I believe 2016 is a breaking record for best. Economy don't look too promising. Hmmm the planet not in good shape but I'm not worried because the planet will recover by itself. We're entering the age of Aquarius the "I know" age and I see that the truth will reveal but not many would handle it or survive it

Fat Ghost

Well the sun is getting hotter. I believe 2016 is a breaking record for best. Economy don't look too promising. Hmmm the planet not in good shape but I'm not worried because the planet will recover by itself. We're entering the age of Aquarius the "I know" age and I see that the truth will reveal but not many would handle it or survive it

I mean breaking record for heat

Kscar

Pandemics, earth issues, such as earth quakes, volcanoes and weather changes, all a part of it. As if the earth itself shudders in Pluto's presence. I'll post a more in depth response either later tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Kscar

I mean breaking record for heat

Yeah, my area is apparently just as hot as it has been the last few summers I've been here... I beg to differ, the heat was to an extent tolerable then, now it's like dante's inferno... +humidity it feels like 105. Now. I feel like I'm a fat man instead of a scrawny woman. If that makes sense...

Estrellero

Hi Fat Ghost,

Are you really sure that USA declaration of independence in 1776 was not a crash of old political structure? It was the first time in world history that people said to a king that he had no authority by himself neither by any divine right.

Kitchy

Banned
Capricorn likes to build structures & maintain them - make readjustments for their preservation. It's usually Uranus that makes them crumble or explode, It takes Neptune to veil folks' eyes so that they are not seeing the crumbling and Pluto is there to show you the naked razed "ground" of Uranus' work - which Pluto was always the mastermind of.