Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-23-2013, 01:32 PM
lanuk lanuk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Source of Income

My BD are
DOB - 22/3/1983
TIME - 23:10
PLACE - Mumbai

I am running the Shani mahadasha and shukra antardasha...I ve been out of job since Jan 2011..last 6 months had a contract job and now that is terminated...Looking at my charts are there chances of a stable job?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-23-2013, 03:50 PM
vinnu2098 vinnu2098 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 28
Re: Source of Income

Hi,

12/03/2011 . . . . 11/05/2014 This is Good Time You will face little more expenses by wife. But its good one because Shani in Ucha - Good position.

You have good sixth scene too.

But you have more enemy

Thanks
Vinod
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-24-2013, 06:39 AM
mekiaussie234 mekiaussie234 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Re: Source of Income

If I can use IRS form 2555 to exclude the foreigh source income that I earned from overseas but paid by an US corporation? I stayed overseas over 330 days during the year.
Ovulation Calculator
Due Date Calculator
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-24-2013, 08:12 PM
selfless selfless is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Re: Source of Income

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanuk View Post
My BD are
DOB - 22/3/1983
TIME - 23:10
PLACE - Mumbai

I am running the Shani mahadasha and shukra antardasha...I ve been out of job since Jan 2011..last 6 months had a contract job and now that is terminated...Looking at my charts are there chances of a stable job?
Shukra is having the highest strength(total BALA)in ur Kundli..Budh is having the lowest Bala(total strength) in ur horoscope..lord of KARMA House(JOB) is Sun sitting in 5th house..u will permanent job on/after May 2014..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-25-2013, 04:19 AM
lanuk lanuk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Re: Source of Income

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfless View Post
Shukra is having the highest strength(total BALA)in ur Kundli..Budh is having the lowest Bala(total strength) in ur horoscope..lord of KARMA House(JOB) is Sun sitting in 5th house..u will permanent job on/after May 2014..
Thank you Sir...I have got a job offer that has a very low pay for my qualifications. Do you see financial success in my charts within this job or within my career in the future?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-28-2013, 04:44 AM
lanuk lanuk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Re: Source of Income

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnu2098 View Post
Hi,

12/03/2011 . . . . 11/05/2014 This is Good Time You will face little more expenses by wife. But its good one because Shani in Ucha - Good position.

You have good sixth scene too.

But you have more enemy

Thanks
Vinod
Hello Vinod,

If this is a good time, how is that I lost my job in Jan 2011. Have been diagnosed with an incurable disease in May 2011 and still hunting for a job. Confused...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:11 PM
lanuk lanuk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Re: Source of Income

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfless View Post
Shukra is having the highest strength(total BALA)in ur Kundli..Budh is having the lowest Bala(total strength) in ur horoscope..lord of KARMA House(JOB) is Sun sitting in 5th house..u will permanent job on/after May 2014..
Hello Sir,
Could you please tell if I will find a job?? I left a job that was paying me well...atleast Rs 70,000 a month...I quit the job and quit my life

Last edited by lanuk; 07-22-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
vinnu2098 vinnu2098 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 28
Re: Source of Income

Hi, Dont worry.
Shani in Swathi Nakshatra. he is in utchna (exalted)

But is in 12th house and not yoga karaka for your lagna Vrushchika
So you are facing little problem but even.

12/05/2013 . . . . 11/12/2014 Shani - Moon Dasha

You will get job no poroblem

12/12/2014 . . . . 20/01/2016 Shani - Maras Dasha -

You will gain more income in this stage.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vinnu2098 For This Useful Post:
lanuk (07-23-2013)
  #9  
Unread 07-23-2013, 06:59 AM
lanuk lanuk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Re: Source of Income

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnu2098 View Post
Hi, Dont worry.
Shani in Swathi Nakshatra. he is in utchna (exalted)

But is in 12th house and not yoga karaka for your lagna Vrushchika
So you are facing little problem but even.

12/05/2013 . . . . 11/12/2014 Shani - Moon Dasha

You will get job no poroblem

12/12/2014 . . . . 20/01/2016 Shani - Maras Dasha -

You will gain more income in this stage.
Wonderful......I badly need a job......
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-18-2013, 10:41 AM
lanuk lanuk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Re: Source of Income

Hello Sir,
My wife and I have seperated. My wifes BD is
20/3/1985, 9:53 a.m, Sirohi,Rajasthan. Any chances of reconcilation??

I love her a lot....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
income, source

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.