heya!

ariel85

Heya all!
Im new here and although have been interested in astrology for many years, have yet to learn the art. I have just graduated this year so hoping to have time to learn. =)

I am an aries born on April 13 1985, GMT +6 at 7:02am and have sun in Aries, rising sun in Taurus and moon in Gemini. Not sure why but hasnt been the best year for me!!

Am looking forward to learning more about astrology here with you all.
Ariel xx

ariel85

thanks Virinchi! Yes the past two years in comparison to before just havent been the best, probably alot of retrogrades and everything else negative that can fall my way for some reason, and Saturns always in the picture!

Anyhows can only hope for the best! xx

unukalhai

Welcome, and happy Mars return! :)

Now is a great time to start learning, you are under important Uranus transits this year (Uranus square Uranus, Uranus sextile Node) - As Uranus rules Astrology, many of us start the journey into the art under Uranus transits.

QuaOs

Aloha ariel! Nice to meet U!

(From guy of Scorpio Sun/Capricorn Moon/Pisces Rising/Venus+Saturn+Pluto conjunction in Libra) :D

jag

hey ariel

welll you've stumbled onto the right site to learn stuff. lots of talented people and helpful people on this site. so if you take the time to learn you should be a pro in no time flat. welcome to the forum and feel free to participate when you feel inclined to; all opinions are welcomed here and most are appreciative of any responses they can get from different sources. welcome to the forum!
smiles
jag

ariel85

heya QuaOs and jag!

Yes am trying to get started, had some applications to do but now in search of a compass to draw a chart! Am finding it slightly complicated....but am sure its only because im new to it..i hope lol.

Thanks for the support and welcome! xx