Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-10-2020, 11:29 PM
calidelhi calidelhi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 13
One good one bad point

Hello - could you please read my natal chart (female) and tell one good and one bad point? Good point - so that there is more focus on those and bad point - so that there is an effort for improvement in future.



Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal Chart 2.jpg (63.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Natal Chart 1.jpg (57.9 KB, 0 views)


Last edited by calidelhi; 05-14-2020 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Adding more attachments
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-11-2020, 01:24 AM
curiousabout77 curiousabout77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 182
Re: One good one bad point

You have neptune so close to your ascendant so you may be prone to escapism rather than deal with things but on the other hand you may have great concentration with saturn opposing the sun and Mercury
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curiousabout77 For This Useful Post:
calidelhi (05-14-2020)
  #3  
Unread 05-13-2020, 05:37 PM
ToltecLearn ToltecLearn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 40
Re: One good one bad point

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidelhi View Post
Hello - could you please read my natal chart (female) and tell one good and one bad point? Good point - so that there is more focus on those and bad point - so that there is an effort for improvement in future.



Thank you!

hmm good poing, stellium in aquarious, you might be good with high tech, gadget, maybe you are an agent for change, you might be a revolutionary, and innovator, electric energy,

on the down side hmm i see no down side, i might be too optimistic, i dont know if you are (cap sun)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ToltecLearn For This Useful Post:
calidelhi (05-14-2020)
  #4  
Unread 05-14-2020, 12:15 AM
calidelhi calidelhi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 13
Re: One good one bad point

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousabout77 View Post
You have neptune so close to your ascendant so you may be prone to escapism rather than deal with things but on the other hand you may have great concentration with saturn opposing the sun and Mercury

Thanks! I think you are right as most of the time I avoid confrontation and just go with the flow just to keep peace even though I mentally suffer alone due to that for a period of time. But I have realized that it actually helps me most of the time. In a way, you are accurate that I am prone to escapism :-) As for great concentration part : very accurate! I used to be very focused and still in my work. However, I am getting older so losing this ability little by little and getting lazier


Thanks for your time!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-14-2020, 12:20 AM
calidelhi calidelhi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 13
Re: One good one bad point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToltecLearn View Post
hmm good poing, stellium in aquarious, you might be good with high tech, gadget, maybe you are an agent for change, you might be a revolutionary, and innovator, electric energy,

on the down side hmm i see no down side, i might be too optimistic, i dont know if you are (cap sun)

Thank you so much for your analysis! I do tend to learn high tech or any software quickly than other people and always keep working on finding better solutions by using tech. You should try to find at least one down side else I would think I am not a human I am looking forward to that

How should I find if I am a cap sun? Do I need to cast another natal chart? Please advise.


Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-14-2020, 12:32 AM
calidelhi calidelhi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 13
Re: One good one bad point

I have added my chart from another website as "Natal Chart 2" with my original message that has more details on the chart I think
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-15-2020, 04:38 PM
ToltecLearn ToltecLearn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 40
Re: One good one bad point

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidelhi View Post
Thank you so much for your analysis! I do tend to learn high tech or any software quickly than other people and always keep working on finding better solutions by using tech. You should try to find at least one down side else I would think I am not a human I am looking forward to that

How should I find if I am a cap sun? Do I need to cast another natal chart? Please advise.


Thank you!
yes those fast learning skills are very uranian,

i was talking about being a capricorn sun you could be pessimistic from time to time thats the negative, but having the sun close to mercury in sag might compensate, as mercury sag is quite gregarious and happy go lucky, sometimes tend to exaggerate, but couple with capricorn sun i think balance the pessimistic side of capricorn with the exaggerated side of sagittarius
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
good, point

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.