Donald Trump - Only Post Astrological Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahu

Banned
in keeping with the recent history of elected presidents(Obama ben Kenya), The Donald is the only candidate with the prerequisite aspect to speak to the American people.......Uranus conjunct the north node .
following in the tradition started by prez Obama of telling the American people what they want to hear, The Donald is the only choice for president of the united states.

and though he lacks the necessary Jupiter square Neptune , of Obama,to lie with a straight face, he more than makes up for that deficiency with with pholous conjunct the vertex opposed to the Saturn/venus conjunction to the anti vertex with sedna square the vertex. his sincerity while distorting the truth is unmatched by the other candidates who simply do care what the plebians know.

though he does not have the heavy handed history strewn with dead bodies, he does have orcus conjunct the node ,sextile to the mars/pluto midpoint and trine to Jupiter, so he can draw upon his oligarchical connections to do his dirty work if the need arises.

in keeping with the proud tradition of past president Clinton, The Donald has Neptune opposed to eris and square to mercury giving him the chutzpah to lie about any sexual peccadilloes that might occur or have occurred or are occurring.

with Jupiter conjunct to chiron and juno and square to psyche, The Donald will continue to be a paragon of domestic tranquility with his younger wives opps wife. though with the pluto/orcus midpoint conjunct to psyche,it is not clear if melania is his final wife,as the uranus/psyche midpoint is conjunct to melania

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1889_donald_trump_adb_6298_28120.jpg
    astro_2gw_1889_donald_trump_adb_6298_28120.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

"with Jupiter conjunct to chiron and juno and square to psyche, The Donald will continue to be a paragon of domestic tranquility with his younger wives opps wife. though with the pluto/orcus midpoint conjunct to psyche,it is not clear if melania is his final wife,as the uranus/psyche midpoint is conjunct to melania"

Rahu -

Interesting thought - I too have wondered if Melania Trump will be willing to stick it out. I have never seen her speak publicly in his campaign, or otherwise, and I imagine she will not take happily to the very public First Lady duties that are often required. Trump will likely let his older sons and daughter be the "First Family" spokespersons, my guess.

Kitchy

Banned

Before discussing Donal Trump, Let's take a look at one of US most influential personality, Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln's birth chart had a strong connection with the US chart both Natal and Harmonic.

The Leo/Aquarius Axis:

As I mentioned before, people with the degree 22° to 29° Leo/Aquarius have a strong influence on US or have strong connection with the country, as an example; Jennifer Lawrence America sweetheart.

Abraham Lincoln NT Sun/Asc was in 23 Aquarius. Harmonic Chart Moon conjunct His Sun/and Moon.

US chart has the Moon in 26 Aquarius. Harmonic charts have Mars/Neptune conjunct Nt Moon and Harmonic Moon conjunct NT moon.

Abraham Lincoln had the ASC/SUN/MOON = 23 Aquarius conjunct US Aquarius Moon = 26 Aquarius.

This combo was intercepted with Harmonic US Node in 26 Leo. The Node opposite Lincoln Sun and conjunct his DSC.

There is strong connection right there.

That makes sense to me. I have Uranus 24 Leo in reception by sign to Sun Aquarius, and I have always had a strong passion for my country USA and yet a strong dislike of its Gov't. I have always seen them as separate entities. Perhaps that is why I appreciate Trump so much - he loves this country but despises the "gov't".

rahu

Banned

in keeping with the recent history of elected presidents(Obama ben Kenya), The Donald is the only candidate with the prerequisite aspect to speak to the American people.......Uranus conjunct the north node .
following in the tradition started by prez Obama of telling the American people what they want to hear, The Donald is the only choice for president of the united states.

and though he lacks the necessary Jupiter square Neptune , of Obama,to lie with a straight face, he more than makes up for that deficiency with with pholous conjunct the vertex opposed to the Saturn/venus conjunction to the anti vertex with sedna square the vertex. his sincerity while distorting the truth is unmatched by the other candidates who simply do care what the plebians know.

though he does not have the heavy handed history strewn with dead bodies, he does have orcus conjunct the node ,sextile to the mars/pluto midpoint and trine to Jupiter, so he can draw upon his oligarchical connections to do his dirty work if the need arises.

in keeping with the proud tradition of past president Clinton, The Donald has Neptune opposed to eris and square to mercury giving him the chutzpah to lie about any sexual peccadilloes that might occur or have occurred or are occurring.

with Jupiter conjunct to chiron and juno and square to psyche, The Donald will continue to be a paragon of domestic tranquility with his younger wives opps wife. though with the pluto/orcus midpoint conjunct to psyche,it is not clear if melania is his final wife,as the uranus/psyche midpoint is conjunct to melania

rahu

The Donald is the only candidate with the prerequisite aspect to speak to the American people.......Uranus conjunct the north node .

Donald just say something like" I am the voice of the American people"
Uranus conjunct the node

rahu

[deleted off-topic comments so this comment no longer necessary - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-co...f-the-global-elite-get-their-way-2462183.html

a Year, Trump Will be Dead and the US Will Be in a Civil War, if the Global Elite Get Their Way

It is my contention that the globalists will stop short of nothing to maintain control over us. They will murder anyone and everyone who gets in their way. Today, humanity is waking up like never before. However, the struggle is just beginning. Some fear that we have awakened just in time to see the executioner put a noose around our neck.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/0...ill-honor-the-american-people-with-the-truth/
“There will be no more lies. We will honor the American people with the truth

I just don't believe Donald is the savior this writer thinks. Donald is a billionaire , he is a globalist. he is mouthing the words the populous wants to hear just as Obama lied through his teeth-rahu

Donald does have Saturn square to sedan and conjunct on the vertex axis. sedna is associated with assassinations of out spoken proponents of the truth. but this is not Donald.

if Donald is to be assassinated within a year it would likely be when the node is at 7 degrees Virgo. as the sedna/Saturn midpoint is at 7gem40 square to the pluto/Neptune midpoint at 7virgo57 . the node will transit through these degree from nov 29 to dec1 2016

Last edited:

I don't think Donald is a globalist, he made/makes his money through domestic real estate and Americans doing well and having money to spend.

Pluto in Capricorn is square the US Saturn in Libra this year.
When Lincoln was killed Saturn was in Libra square US Pluto Capricorn.
Hey, the bottom line here is everything is changing. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction will occur in air at 0* Aquarius and soon after Pluto moves into Aquarius but before will conjunct US Pluto.

Not looking good for America and we know the globalists want to end it anyway.
What is coming is artificial intelligence. Talked to a teacher who said over the summer they were teaching 5 yr olds about robotics.:alien:

btw I am in Concord, CA too!

Chillaxer

He has a Regulus ascendant. 'Nuff said, Regulus is born to rule.

I'm also struck by the NN direct in Gemini. Apparently NN direct is fulfilling all karma, and to me Gemini is a real political sing...communication, avoidance, flexibility, winning arguments, moving on the the next and not digging the hole. He has proved remarkable adept at this.

Also Mars is near on the ascendant, a fighter.

Not saying I like him, but he has a strong chart.

Last edited:

Jehan

Rahu, I feel that you may be correct in your assessment when it comes to the possibility of a cull.

What is interesting to note is that there will be a total solar eclipse on August 17th @ 28° and 53 seconds of Leo. This will fall on his ascendant of course, activating Mars and the house ruled. Intercepted in the eighth and his IC. I'm going to do some more research in this for this is interesting. I can't help but to feel that he will somehow pull it off. Past eclipses on Regulus have lain ruin to Kings in the past. This will be no different I feel.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Trump natal and Paran charts:

Natal Sun-Mars midpoint is at 115°42'. Natal Saturn at 115°43' is conjunct.

Natal MC is at 51°48'. It is squared by his natal Mars-Pluto midpoint at 141°54' (51°48' + 90° = 141°48?'.

He has a natal paran wherein when natal Sun is on the ascendant natal Moon is on the descendant and natal Mars is on the IC.

For birth place: Sun rises at 330°27', Moon sets at 328°48', Mars is on the IC at 329°26'.

http://imgur.com/a/0WsE7

Before election night:

Is this when he gets his marching orders?

Donald Trump New York City natal chart has Neptune/Pluto midpoint at 160°09'. It will be conjoined by a Solar Eclipse at 160°56' and squared by the midpoint of transiting Mars and Saturn at 250°34' on Sep 1 2016 and opposed by transit Neptune at 161°11'.

Election Night:

Trump's natal Saturn is at 115°43'. His natal Sun/Mars midpoint is at 115°42'. His secondary progressed Moon at 9 pm, EST, on Nov 8, 2016, will be at 115°15' stimulating both.

His quotidian progressed solar return (precessed) at 9 pm on Nov 8 in New York (birthplace) will have 171°42' on the MC. Return Mars/Saturn midpoint rises at 170°28.

Inauguration Day:

Trump's natal Sun is at 82°18'. Transit Saturn at noon on January 20, 2017, at 263°00' will be in opposition.

Trump natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint 125°02'; secondary progressed Saturn at noon January 20, 2017, will be at 125°02'.

His quotidian progressed solar return on January 20, 2017, will have RAMC at 250°07'. Secondary progressed Sun/Pluto sets at 250°19', return Saturn on the MC at 251°03 while natal Mars sets at 251°37' - all will be stimulated.

His QPDS (demi-solar not solar) in New York at noon on January 20th will have a RAMC at 219°08'. The West Point will be at 129°08'. His progressed Saturn/Pluto midpoint at 130°43' will be on it in square to the MC.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

Trump natal and Paran charts:

Natal Sun-Mars midpoint is at 115°42'. Natal Saturn at 115°43' is conjunct.

Natal MC is at 51°48'. It is squared by his natal Mars-Pluto midpoint at 141°54' (51°48' + 90° = 141°48?'.

He has a natal paran wherein when natal Sun is on the ascendant natal Moon is on the descendant and natal Mars is on the IC.

For birth place: Sun rises at 330°27', Moon sets at 328°48', Mars is on the IC at 329°26'.

http://imgur.com/a/0WsE7

Before election night:

Donald Trump New York City natal chart has Neptune/Pluto midpoint at 160°09'. It will be conjoined by a Solar Eclipse at 160°56' and squared by the midpoint of transiting Mars and Saturn at 250°34' on Sep 1 2016 and opposed by transit Neptune at 161°11'.

Election Night:

Trump's natal Saturn is at 115°43'. His natal Sun/Mars midpoint is at 115°42'. His secondary progressed Moon at 9 pm, EST, on Nov 8, 2016, will be at 115°15' stimulating both.

His quotidian progressed solar return (precessed) at 9 pm on Nov 8 in New York (birthplace) will have 171°42' on the MC. Return Mars/Saturn midpoint rises at 170°28.

Inauguration Day:

Trump's natal Sun is at 82°18'. Transit Saturn at noon on January 20, 2017, at 263°00' will be in opposition.

Trump natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint 125°02'; secondary progressed Saturn at noon January 20, 2017, will be at 125°02'.

His quotidian progressed solar return on January 20, 2017, will have RAMC at 250°07'. Secondary progressed Sun/Pluto sets at 250°19', return Saturn on the MC at 251°03 while natal Mars sets at 251°37' - all will be stimulated.

His QPDS (demi-solar not solar) in New York at noon on January 20th will have a RAMC at 219°08'. The West Point will be at 129°08'. His natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint at 130°43' will be on it in square to the MC.
so what is your forecast, whats it all mean mr natural
rahu

JUPITERASC

CURTIS MANWARING analysis of 2016 election
that includes Donald Trump Natal :smile:

'....Donald Trump's ascendant is right on the fixed star Regulus
which is significant for royalty and a tendency to rise in life.
Schmidt said many years ago that the word for angle used in the Hellenistic texts is "kentron" which has two meanings:
one is to be a center of activity upon which something revolves around
(why it's translated as "pivot" in some cases)
and the other is to operate as a sort of goad or cattle prod.....
' http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/election2016.html

trump-natal-tmb.jpg

rahu

Banned

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/donald-trump-accuses-obama-founder-isil-160811034359267.html
Donald Trump accuses Obama of being 'founder of ISIL'
White House hopeful accuses Hillary Clinton of also bearing blame for foundation of ISIL, which was formed in Iraq.

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...ed-obama-was-creating-isis-video-2832582.html
In addition to the warning given by the 2012 Pentagon report, and the warning given by Obama’s own appointee for the position of the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, General Michael Flynn, there is a long list of warnings about Obama’s TREASON found in the links at the bottom. How he has managed to stay out of Leavenworth is a true testament to how lost this country has become.

Obama and Hillary Clinton “founded” ISIS drew outrage from establishment media, and the Republican nominee now insists he was being sarcastic, but a Defense Intelligence Agency document declassified last year shows the Obama administration was warned in 2012 that if it continued its policies, a radical Islamic regime could form in Eastern Syria.
Writing in Chronicles magazine, Jim Jatras, a former U.S. diplomat and foreign policy adviser to the Senate GOP leadership, cited a DIA report in August 2012 that was declassified and released last year under a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch.
Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time under President Obama.

The report said “there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria, and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”
The Obama administration’s “willful blindness” is exposed as never before from the inside in “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad,” by former DHS officer Philip Haney and WND Editor Art Moore.
The “supporting powers” are identified as “the West, Gulf countries, and Turkey.”
Jatras, as Robert Spencer’s Jihad Watch blog reported, summarized the report saying that if the U.S. and its proxies kept aiding al-Qaida, the Muslim Brotherhood and other “rebel” groups fighting the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad, a jihadist state would arise in the country.
Several months later, ISIS declared itself a state straddling the Syria-Iraq border.
Report ‘made no difference’

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/11/gop-...line|story&par=yahoo&doc=103860420&yptr=yahoo

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK.. ............In the wide-ranging phone interview, Trump insisted that President Barack Obama "absolutely" founded ISIS.

The Donald has sedna square the vertex and square to Saturn, so in spite of his deceptive mercury/Neptune square on personal matters, on larger social issues he is a truth teller .

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1889_donald_trump_adb_79680_23813.jpg
    astro_2gw_1889_donald_trump_adb_79680_23813.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

unique_astrology

There are no absolutes in astrology.

If there were EVERYONE born with a certain aspect in their birth chart would have it manifest in exactly the same way (say Venus conjunct Jupiter) and it would do so every time it repeated in their life (say Mars transit of natal Sun about every 2 years) and multiple births (twins and so forth) would live exactly the same lives.

Any interpretation by any astrologer of any aspect is nothing more than their opinion. Be wary of any astrologer who claims that an aspect absolutely denotes a certain characteristic. Aspects only show potential and how that may be expressed may be altered by the ever-changing aspects which accompany it's trigger on different occasions.

Some people have died on their solar return and that never happened on any of their previous solar returns. Same aspect - different results.

waybread

Setting aside bizarre and hateful right-wing(nut) conspiracy theories, Trump is currently slipping in the polls because he simply cannot or will not monitor his speech. This might reflect natal Mercury square Neptune, but I believe a lot of Trump's negative attention and drop in the polls occurred when Mars pinged his ascendant.

Trump has said that if he thinks somebody "hits" him, he will "hit" back, even, apparently, Gold Star parents. "Hitting" sounds very martial.

Trump will have some difficult Mars transits in mid September. Unless he can learn to bridle his tongue, I think he will let out some more bizarre hateful comments that result in his further drop in the polls-- and thus in ballots in the general election.

Clinton has some difficult transits, as well, coming up; but she's a lot tougher than Trump has shown himself to be: she's not so rattled by harsh remarks.

unique_astrology

Right now for Trump:

Progressed Pluto 11°59' Leo, progressed Mercury 11°58' Leo (in right ascension - progressed Mercury 134°25', natal Pluto 134°21').

Payback is a bit*h! Reverse msogyny! (or: You reap what you sow!)

More swing state polling blues for Trump

By Steven Shepard 08/09/16 05:00 PM EDT

http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing...trump-battleground-polls-226826#ixzz4HRKW6VGd

"A yawning gender gap in each state favors Clinton. Trump leads among men by 10 points in Iowa, 1 point in Ohio and 4 points in Pennsylvania. But Clinton swamps Trump with large advantages among female voters: 17 points in Iowa, 10 points in Ohio and 25 points in Pennsylvania."

And on election day: Trump natal Saturn 23°49' Cancer, progressed Moon 22°54' Cancer (in right ascension - natal Saturn 115°43, progressed Moon 115°15')

Go here to make up your own map of how the election might go.

http://www.270towin.com/

In mine (HRC 307 - Trump 231) if HRC should lose Florida and any other state with 10 or more delegates (like Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, or Pennsylvania) she would lose the election. I hope Anonymous is on the job.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/GOQDk

Last edited:

muchacho

Setting aside bizarre and hateful right-wing(nut) conspiracy theories, Trump is currently slipping in the polls because he simply cannot or will not monitor his speech. This might reflect natal Mercury square Neptune, but I believe a lot of Trump's negative attention and drop in the polls occurred when Mars pinged his ascendant.

Trump has said that if he thinks somebody "hits" him, he will "hit" back, even, apparently, Gold Star parents. "Hitting" sounds very martial.

Trump will have some difficult Mars transits in mid September. Unless he can learn to bridle his tongue, I think he will let out some more bizarre hateful comments that result in his further drop in the polls-- and thus in ballots in the general election.

Clinton has some difficult transits, as well, coming up; but she's a lot tougher than Trump has shown himself to be: she's not so rattled by harsh remarks.
The question is will she make it till November? Her natal Sun is weak which usually means low energy and bad health and slow recovery in case of accidents. And we've seen a lot of those indicators recently. Trump's Sun is strong which usually means high energy and good health and quick recovery in case of accidents. Also, the stronger the natal Sun, the less those transits actually matter. What really matters are the progressions and they look good for Trump but disastrous for Clinton.

unique_astrology

I think that Trump will do worse in the 2nd debate than he did in the first. Knowing he was judged to have done poorly in the first I think he will fall back on what he knows, what he is well practiced at - be the bully supreme, attack so viciously that Hillary shrinks before him as so many others have done through the years. He may be rebuked for being too much of an interloper when she is speaking. When the early results are in he will know he is worse off than he was before.

My favorite toy has transit Saturn exactly on the Desc and transit Neptune exactly on the Zenith at the beginning of the debate.
That same chart progressed to about 8 am the next morning has his natal Sun on the Asc and his natal Moon on the Desc with return Mars/Saturn midpoint there also as it was on his natal Moon and opposite his natal Sun when the lunar return began. The bad news is there for all to see and knocks him for a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.