Mystic rectangles & grand squares

mystic mel

Hello all!

I am new to this forum and have been interested in astrology for about a year now. I have only been studying solo so I'm excited to join this forum and hopefully increase my astrological understanding! This is my first post on here and I would like to get more information on grand squares and the lesser discussed "mystic triangle." I would appreciate any insight you all might have!

I have a super tight cardinal grand square involving sun opposite moon square pluto / ceres. i have had super intense power struggles my whole life (capricorn moon and pluto square with a scorpio rising is intense!).. but now i am transitioning into using my power to helps others and heal them and myself rather than pushing my own agenda.

i also have this tight "mystical triangle" with Uranus dead conjunct my AC opposing Chiron and my Part of Fortune / sextile my Moon / trine my Sun.

I would think that there would be some sort of strength in this and I'm looking for a positive interpretation of these configurations so I can make the most out of it and not flounder in the potential weaknesses.

Thanks in advance for all your insights! I hope I will be able to do the same!
Mystic Mel
Sun Cancer / Moon Capricorn / Scorpio Rising

Attachments

• melschart1.jpg
    melschart1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 30
  • melschart2.jpg
    melschart2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 18