Do I have a mystic rectangle in my Natal chart

Zahir

I am new to astrology, but after doing some research I am lead to believe that I may have a mystic rectangle. However, there seems to be some conflicting info on what this means; that is, if in fact that I have one.:unsure:

daisy24

Zahir

Thanks, I started to read the lessons but it seems that the third lesson is missing and consequently I cannot continue on.:crying:

However, if someone else views this post and need a site that has the exact same info as recommended by raven they should visit http://wilsontc.stormloader.com/#continue
which is a site of a senior member on the forum.

Last edited:

Zahir

I recommend the book, "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach." by Leyla Rael and Dane Rudhyar.

I will add that, as it appears that your Jupiter is apprx. the 15th of Aquarius, that I do like this rectangle of yours...... ["Gates of the Avatars": source Dane Rudhyar] Jupiter being the planet most associated with that realm indicates that you may have particular insights in 'Harmony' with such concerns.

Thanks, once I get time I will have to see if I can find the book at the library. :biggrin:

In regards to "Jupiter is apprx. the 15th of Aquarius" and its implications for me, I find them very interesting, yet somewhat ambiguous to fully understand.:pouty:

If you're new to astrology, this formation is not significant.

But they are significant none the less right? Because I looked up the Authors suggested by
piercethevale and the following came up from the article titled:

Aspect Patterns – a useful guide to the Gestalt of a chart
-
By Gregory J. de Montfort and references from "The Astrology of Personality"-Rudhyar 1935 "Astrological Aspects"-Rudhyar 1996 "Essays in Astrology"-Hand

The "Mystic Rectangle" with sextiles and trines - This configuration, partaking of the 2nd, 3rd and 6th harmonic aspects, tends to bring the opposing planets into harmony with one another through the energies of the planets in sextile and trine to them. This pattern can facilitate Spiritual development. Its proportions were used as a model for initiation chambers, temples, and altars used in many earlier civilisations. Generally though, the tendency is for the potential offered by the formation to lay dormant until activated by transit. The potential seems to ‘short circuit’ and flow between the trines and sextiles –bypassing the tension of the oppositions altogether. If however the oppositions are activated and integrated, the blend of challenging and flowing aspects can result in the dynamism that enables individuals with this configuration to fully develop the natural abilities indicated by the planets concerned. Sometimes though, the pattern will not be activated in the span of life, so due care should be exercised in interpreting.

Last edited:

virgo18

You have a mystic rectangle, also jupiter in your 8th house...
Do you know what that mean? You are a extremely lucky person, the good energies of the universe are always with you. God is always with you.
You can notice that when you feel trapped in a situation, when you feel that the water is getting over your head, when you feel that the rope is rounding your neck.... God (Or the power of the universe) give you an alternative, an output to that situation.
"Also this aspects will save you" for having grave accidents and illnesses, frauds, severe depressions, touching the bottom of negative situations over your life, also concerning economical problems.
You will be saved by powerful energies, all the time.

But don't trust to much in you luckiness, you have to make an effort also to get better results.

The only bad thing, is that this aspects can lead you to have problems with the liver, so you should not drink a lot. You will have a peaceful death.

In resume: You are a very lucky person.

Zahir

Whether you consider it relevant or not, I have to agree with Raven. Until you're proficient in understanding what each element in the chart means and can interpret the aspects and what they mean, don't get into all this 'chart formation' stuff, as it'll only confuse you.

IOW - don't reach for Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto first. They don't come in until AFTER you read the basics.

Olivia I appreciate your input and understand why you say the "mystic rectangle" doesn't matter at this point for me in regard to understanding astrology and my personal chart. However, I do think the input that piercethevale has provided was very useful and I am one to believe that taking in as many variables as possible(i.e., outer planets) provides a better reflection of reality. :smile:

regardless of that, I agree with what was said about concerning yourself with the matrix at a later date.

Thank you for clarifying your previous statement, which was "somewhat ambiguous". Furthermore, regardless of if its for a later date I find the input you have given very useful.

You have a mystic rectangle, also jupiter in your 8th house...
Do you know what that mean? You are a extremely lucky person, the good energies of the universe are always with you. God is always with you.
You can notice that when you feel trapped in a situation, when you feel that the water is getting over your head, when you feel that the rope is rounding your neck.... God (Or the power of the universe) give you an alternative, an output to that situation.

Its always good to hear that one is favored and is assumed to be lucky. I do feel a connection to the greater laws of the universe and have always felt protected, regardless of not having "traditional faith". :innocent:

While, I love your interpretation of what it means to have Jupiter in my 8th house, some of the other online sources indicate that it has something to do with the occult and having a spouse with money.

Last edited:

virgo18

I love your interpretation of what it means to have Jupiter in my 8th house, some of the other online sources indicate that it has something to do with the occult and having a spouse with money.

Jupiter in the 8
-Yes it also means that your spouse will be a person from "good families", he/she will be more moneyed than you, and will help you a "lot" economically, and gaining social status.
But at the same time your spouse can spend too much money in luxuries, fine arts, clothes, and sometimes he/she can spend more than they gain.
-You are a very good money manager.
-You can receive an inheritance, from family, work, or spouse.
-In terms of health, this can lead to drink a lot... because Jupiter likes to drink, but not (as Neptune, that needs to drink)... So, aside from having a peaceful death, you must take care of you liver, and don't drink too much... in spite you like it.

dhundhun

You do have well formed Mystic Triangle, which will allow to escape from problems. But that does not help combusted Mars in fall and 1st house - just in case you are thinking Mystic Triangle helping everything.