Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-09-2006, 09:59 PM

Panic!

Friends,

I've been speaking with a guy online and the conversation has been pretty neat. As it turns out, this man grew up with my older brother and they were buddies in elementary school. Now, this guy wants to meet up with me. Sounds good, right? Well, here's the catch. My brother is telling me that this guy is messed up (or at least used to be) when they were both in high school.
Something to do with drugs, or whatever...I'm not sure if it was just rumor or the truth. So what I want to know: Is it a good idea to meet this guy in the flesh?

Thank you so much!

Unread 08-10-2006, 01:15 AM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Re: Panic!

Jen,

Pluto Rx in partile conjunction to the ASC looks very alarming. The last lunar aspect is a sextile though, which is quite smooth although it happens to be with the malefic afflicting the ASC.

I suppose the best house to choose to rule that guy is the 7th as he is a defaulot other person. I can't use the turned 11th from the 3rd (for the brother's friend) because it's the radix 1st, you.

One good sign is that his significator, Mercury, is separating from Venus, the ruler of his turned 4th (his past). Maybe he has turned a new page. However, it could also mean that he has just broken up with someone since Venus is the natural significator of love and women.

An alarming sign is that his significator is also the significator of his pychological distrurbances/addictions because the cusps of both his turned 1st and 12th are in Gemini.

If Mercury was peregrine I would have said that at least he had no power to hurt you. Mercury has dignity by face though. I suppose dignity is a good thing.

In the radix chart, Mecury is in the 8th house; while in your brother's turned chart, it's in the 6th. It has accidental debility in both. In the guy's own chart, it's in the 2nd having accidental dignity.

I think that no harm will come out of meeting him if you keep an emotional distance. The guy may be trying to escape his past, but is still suffering from problems. Although you and your borther may judge that he is not in a very good place in his life, but getting to know him better might just change your minds.

I'm still alarmed by Pluto Rx on the ASC. The Moon in shocking Aquarius isn't helping. I think you should approach the matter with caution.

Do you have an event chart for when your brother told you about the guy's past? Maybe it could shed some light on how much truth lies in that rumour.
Unread 08-10-2006, 05:16 PM

Thanks for having a look see for me.

I think it could have been either monday or tuesday...Aug 7th or 8th...but I can't remember what time or anything. IF I do meet this guy, it will most likely be in a very public place. I'm always hesitant about meeting people from these online things too. I'll keep you posted if I do meet up with him. It will most likely be this weekend.

Thanks again, Nora!
J
Unread 08-10-2006, 06:33 PM

On a different subject, I've always found it strange what Carly Simon said, "You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you". The song is about him!

Unread 08-10-2006, 06:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover

You're SOOOO right!!! hahahaheheheeheeehaha
I'd never realized that before!

How astute.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Unread 08-10-2006, 08:05 PM

That's the whole idea of that song... are you two kidding???
Unread 08-10-2006, 09:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Red face Re: Panic!

Well, I knew that's what the song was about, but I just saw a different level to it when I read sorehearted's post. It was just one of those moments - you'd have to have been there. I guess I had seen the song, as "applying" to the guy in the song (supposedly Mick Jagger, I hear). But I didn't really see it as the actual song being "about" that person.... just as sure sounding like him... I dunno.......

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Unread 08-11-2006, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-ann
That's the whole idea of that song... are you two kidding???
Ahem. I actually was kidding. It was a joke
Unread 08-11-2006, 09:46 PM

YOu guys crack me up. HAHAHA. Anyway, I think the song was about Warren Beatty.

MOving on, I'm supposed to meet this new fella in the local bookstore around 6:30PM. I WILL KEEP THINE EYE ON THE CLOCK FOR THE EXACT TIME...to cast the initial meeting chart!

Wish me luck!
Unread 08-13-2006, 05:47 AM

ALL RIGHT! We have a first meeting chart!

Overall, the time we spent together was good. I was smitten at first glance. But then again, look at the chart...NEPTUNE is in the first house. Illusions, illusions, illusions. Well, what's the story, morning glory?
Unread 08-16-2006, 05:19 PM

Update:

We have eachother's phone numbers. He was the one who asked me if I wanted his and vice-versa, so the next part is a little suprising. We met on Saturday, and its now wed with no communication from his side. I tried to call him last night, only to get his voicemail. I don't think I want to persue this as hard as I first thought.

Thanks,
Love Dud. LOL

Tags
panic