Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 07-10-2019, 01:00 AM

Serious problems about career and relationships

Hello.
I'm a 27 year old woman who is having serious problems about career and relationships (I also have health problems to some degree but not that serious).

Career problems
I have two university degrees in linguistics and tourism, I can also speak several foreign languages but for the last couple of years I really don't feel like working in these areas, and whenever I found a job I had to face some conflicts with my co-workers, especially females, without any apparent reason, which made me extremely depressed. I started to think that maybe I made a mistake about choosing those fields, and maybe I'm supposed to do something else but I don't even know what to do about it. I'm currently unemployed. I'd like to hear about the potentials I have regarding this. I'll deeply appreciate any advice and guidance. I feel so lost.

Relationship problems
I was in a 4 year long serious committed relationship with someone, I can't really say that it was a nice relationship, I can even say that I lived hell on this earth because of that partner, it ended 4 years ago but that person still tries to harm me from time to time. Thanks to that, I've developed some kind of "relationship phobia", I doubt that I'll be in a relationship ever again, but I also feel a strong need to be in a relationship and a feeling of loneliness, which makes things more complicated and painful for me.

When I look at my chart, I can see that Saturn might be the reason for it, because it's very strong in its own sign and in H7, and I was too young and naive when that relationship started, so Saturn probably did what he is supposed to do in that situation.

But since Saturn is very strong, will I see its good effects after I'm 33/34?
I also have Sun and Mercury in the 7th house with Saturn.

In my D-9 chart, lord of the H7 Jupiter falls into my first house, but in Virgo, ascendant lord Mercury is in H10 and its own sign Gemini. I don't know if it's good or bad, since Jupiter is debilitated.

Will I be denied of marriage or close partnerships for the rest of my life?
And if won't, what kind of relationship/marriage should I expect, or what are the potentials regarding that area of my life?

I'm posting both lagna and D-9 charts, and I'll be very happy to hear about your opinions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190710_012808.jpg (21.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20190710_012715.jpg (26.2 KB, 8 views)

Tags
career, problems, relationships, serious