Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-27-2018, 04:20 PM

remove please

I asked the question

Last edited by deanna; 03-13-2019 at 03:09 AM.
Unread 08-29-2018, 03:38 PM

Re: Will I become ill when traveling with my child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
I asked the question - what is matter with me?

I have to travel with my child and I am afraid I will be ill - I am feeling like there is something wrong but I am not sure.

Should I cancel our travels? I am terrified of being somewhere away from home alone with my child and being sick.

Analyzing the horary chart my biggest concern are the two difficult aspects to the sun in the 6th house. (I have natal sun in Taurus in the 6th house)

Moon ruling the 4th house - oppose the Sun in the 6th.
Pluto ruling the 8th house Sesquisquare the sun in the 6th.

I will cancel the journey and take the financial loss if the chart is showing I am or will be ill.

Thank-you for anyone's wise analysis and guidance.

Attachment 76958
Hello Deanna,

I do think there might be something not right, Mars is rx, a reoccurent problem it seems. Has it happened before? Mars is exalted. Depositor is Saturn, also rx. Mars hot/dry planet in a sign that is cold, so Mars is out of its element.

Moon in 12th opposed Sun, some sort of crisis? Did you go through issues recently in your life that might be affecting you, or this aspect might be illness? Moon also squared Saturn, so the past issues might be affecting you...

Did you seek medical help? I think seek medical help and if you get all clear then go, but maybe get medical insurance or some sort of medical cover in case something does happen. I can't say from this chart that there is something that is going to happen, but I can see that there is something you dealing with. Perhaps more mental, fear, anxiety? Moon trines Jupiter, 9th ruler next from the 12th. Reception between Jup and Mars suggests, you really not wanting to travel, but your trip will be wholly dependent on you. You will make it either a good one or a bad one, basically your own decision.

I think if the issue is more related to anxiety rather than physical issue then you need to seek a professional to help keep calm. Might be best to postpone the trip until you feel better. Really I'd suggest go with your intuition, you know yourself best.

When are you travelling? Moon applies to Jup in 6 degrees... days or weeks??

Last edited by rafaella; 08-29-2018 at 03:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
deanna (09-08-2018)

Tags
child, traveling