Let me read your stars

Whoam1

I want to try out some constelational astrology. That is reading the stars via maps of the sky at your birth. It's not sidereal or modern as these do not take in account both longitude and latitude and position of all of the stars.

Note, I will read Cetus as the Nature of Aries except Saturn will not be at fall here [Cetus is the Nature of Saturn]. I will read Ophicious as the Nature of Scorpio as he is getting stung by, and therefore a is part of the constellation of the Scorpion.

Please send me your birth info, this is for fun and is free, us Mars in cap/cap dominant people may be at times apparently/accidentally deceitful and private but no gimmicks.

NOTE: These interpretations are not my own, I give credit to Jim E for most of them. [I will edit as nessisary]. I'm still reading your stars directly however [the interpretations are just well founded and a preference].

[MODERATOR NOTE: This OP can stop interpreting at ANY time - what usually happens is the thread fills up after the OP gets bored of interpreting charts - if this happens, I will shut down this thread]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lykanized

You were supposed to do this for me once but I guess you forgot :alien::alien:
[edited out birth details]

I'm very curious...

Last edited:

bsab

Banned
I am attaching mine...thanks.

Attachments

• bsab.jpg
    bsab.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 37

Whoam1

Sun in cancer
Mercury in Gemini
Moon in sextans [of the Nature similar to Aquarius]
Mars in Leo
Pluto in Serpens [Scorpio in nature, Pluto has no domicile btw]
Jupiter in Virgo
NN in Scorpio
Uranus in Sag
Neptune in sag
Saturn in Aqua

Let me start with AC is in Leo [not rrly important] but your moon is in sextans constellation! It is associated with astromny,and therefore Urania, who inherited Uranus throne. Godess of astromny and the stars. One of the 9 muses. This is a sexual placemt as six, sex, and ect. Occur in its themes and in mythology. The heat is associated with this sign, and so are the stars/universe, I suggest this is a fire sign.

Moon in sextans
I suggest: Strongly intuitive, inventive, commanding,forward,celestial, sexually and mentally forward, open, unique, artistic, and aloof. [Bc you are the first I think any One has seen with this I had to do some myth research].

Angular Moon aka the Muse:
Adaptive plasticity in response to varying social, psychological, and environmental conditions.
Strong sexual appetites. Highly responsive to sexual stimuli or suggestion.
Living in constant need of stimulation - but it may be of the mind as much as the senses, so they appear active, curious, inquiring.
Very responsive to affection and friendship.
Sensitive, receptive (touchy, moody). Many have heightened psychic sensitivities. (Most are empathic)
Tender, vulnerable. Can be overwhelmed by others' feelings, especially judgments, displeasures, criticism.
Most MEN (and some women) shield themselves as early as infancy & appear guarded, intellectual, distant, disconnected.
Infantile and controlled by REACTIVITY to the extent they are disconnected from their empathic and other feelings.
Prone to periods of self-doubt and pessimism.
Readily ADAPTS to conditions, circumstances, events.
"Chameleon," conforms image and mannerisms to context, unconsciously takes up accents and stylization.
Amiable, accommodating, obliging, tolerant. Responsive, compliant, malleable, shifting. Easily wears a "mask," adopts a roll, acts.
Easily influenced, overly impressionable.
At home before an audience. (Many are too shy, but they have the natural talent.) May "make a performance out of everything."

Moon Mars: only moon aspect in orb!
Active & reactive, temperamental, thinks & acts rapidly. Detests idleness, rarely still. Driven, competent, ambitious. Impatient, acerbic, irritable. Too frank & sharp-tongued (hence friction in close relationships). Needs physical, emotional, & mental “room to breathe” (little domestic instinct). Substance abuse not uncommon. Sexual needs strong, almost irrepressible (the women are often real sexual firecrackers, notable for the speed and intensity of their climaxes).
Sun in cancer Thrives within imagination & complexity (vision; or lost in fantasy). Lives in others’ shadow; finds purpose in service & emulation. Conceive & deliver results. Persuasive, trusted, instinct for motives. Live in mystery or its resolution: create or solve puzzles. Renewed by home or sanctuary. Sensitive, moody, self-absorbed.

Sun unaspected!
Effects were among the least outwardly apparent of any planet. Inwardly they did not necessarily result in traumas. There was no special evidence of listlessness, vapidity, lack of morality, or weakness of will; in fact, the opposite was often true. Nor was success denied. Most natives felt inwardly fragmented; and identified strongly with the inner self and abilities/traits being on opposite sides of a fence with no way of bringing them together. Suggested interpretation: inner self feels fragmented or disconnected from the rest of character.
Mars sign is used next as it is very expressive compared to other other inner planets

Mars in Leo: Strong, courageous, decisive, self-confident; chutzpah. Pragmatic idealist. Upbeat energy. Leap in to help (whatever is needed); takes charge as needed (autocratic?). Observant, knows what's going on, reads situations well. Sexually ardent, bold, forthright (often, but not always, the aggressor).

Mars Venus:Square [we share thus aspect]
Passion (in all senses), feels powerfully about things. Strong sexual passions mature early, continue late, rarely encumbered by too many conditions. Broadly fun-loving, socially active, loves romance: interesting, likable, sociable, horny people. Relationships, often picked for ferocity, easily hit conflict, strain, or burnout. (More likely homicidal than suicidal.)

Mars Mercury:Sextile so softer [we share this too!]
Mind is high-powered, quick, dynamic, strategic. Physical and mental responses are both fast. Forthright, candid, speaks directly, independent of thought, enjoys a good argument (mental/verbal competition). Pre-dominantly a creative type. Quick wit, edgy sense of humor. Talent with hands. Prone to irritability, nervous frustration, fault-finding, obstinacy, opinionation. High vulnerability to addiction
Now Venus in Tarurs
Gentle, kind. Feels intensely (moody). Lives in a romantic or fantasy world. Affectionate, devoted, desires tenderness, sympathetic. Eros dominates. Wants to enjoy love & all pleasure from its many forms. Devoted: friendship important. Indulgent, gratifies desires readily. Artistic-aesthetic. Graceful. Avoids harsh, vulgar, violent, painful.
Now Mercury in Gemini
Versatile mind, engaging. Much mental & physical movement, quickness. (Sensitive nerves, high-strung, restless.) Writers, thinkers, creators, communication. Fond of mental games. Commercially shrewd, sly, cunning, courageous, observant, quick grasp of situations.
Saturn in Aquarius:Charming and kind but not senstive. Not as hard-working in other places, lacking in sensuality [rough], not powerful.

Would definetly go by sextans as your constellation. Your moon is the only angular planet,it's Mars Conj. Isn't very tight but over all its very oomph. Do more research into Urania! David's intuition was right.

All of this is listed in order of importance moon in sextants, angular[only angular planet], aspecting Mars are the most important. Followed by Sun unaspected in cancer. Next Mars in Leo, aspecting Venus and then Mercury.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Sun in Gemini
Moon in Tarurs
Venus In Taurus
Mercury in Gemini
Mars in virgo
Uranus in Scorpio
Neptune in Sag
Pluto in Virgo

Moon in Tarurs, exalted:
Cordial, charming, magnetic. Soft, gentle, vulnerable; but brave (not timid). Values harmlessness, simplicity. Quest (groping) for emotional truth, driven by how they feel about things. Flirtatious, romantically roving. Thoughtful, reflective, independent thinker. Learns rapidly; relearns slowly. Sensuous. Beauty, art.

Venus In Tarurs,domicile:
Gentle, kind. Feels intensely (moody). Lives in a romantic or fantasy world. Affectionate, devoted, desires tenderness, sympathetic. Eros dominates. Wants to enjoy love & all pleasure from its many forms. Devoted: friendship important. Indulgent, gratifies desires readily. Artistic-aesthetic. Graceful. Avoids harsh, vulgar, violent, painful.

Venus Moon partile Aspect:
Attractive, charming; much sexual charisma. Gracious (ingratiating), affectionate, sensual. Fond of social niceties. High frustration tolerance. (Passive-dependent, moody, can be blindsided by strong feelings, often preoccupied with whether they are liked.)
Much more insecurity than they show at first. Nearly to a one, there is preoccupation with whether or not people like them. Most have a fairly strong passive-dependent streak.

One angular planet

Exalted Uranus in Scorpio angular:
Constant variation and novelty of experience are important to these strongly individualistic people. Freedom is their most valued treasure. Whether feeling the claustrophobia of closed quarters or the "call of the wind," to take to the road and be gone, they need plenty of breathing room. Inhibitions are cast aside as they seek new circumstances and a wide variety of experience. They have an inner excitability whch may result in nervous tension, but also makes them clownish, fun, and strongly original personalities. (ADD: "Seeker self." Use orienting reflex as basis for understanding Uranus neurologically)

Note freedom motif for this exlated planet

Sun Uranus Aspect:
Go their own way, unapologetically following their own paths & persuaded that they’re a “special case.” Resourceful, stimulating, but easily bored (in need of frequent stimulation). Love of freedom: bow to no authority but themselves. Progressive, future-oriented, uninhibited by convention. Adept at creative problem solving. Self-perspective usually founded in objectivity.

Sun in Gemini:
Acute nervous system. Speed, rhythm, variety (dispersion). More reason than belief. Courageous. Egalitarian; rejects forced stratification: “What’s expected” often makes no sense to them. Play, youthful; needs affection, connection; feels loneliness deeply, often alienated. Music, arts, business. Mechanical, technical.

Sun Mars:
Action, drive, accomplishment, vitality, courage. Restless, forthright, direct (perhaps hasty, impatient, temperamental, low frustration tolerance). Strong physical aggression (for business, sex, etc.) – women especially are sexually voracious. Industrious, instinctively leads or commands, thus often promoted.

Sun Pluto:
A “law unto themselves,” “the exception to the rule.” Little respect for arbitrary expectations. Antiauthoritarian, needs to be free from arbitrary or incompetent control. Comfortable as “outsider” or “congenial bad boy.” Often seems aloof, unresponsive, but rarely harsh; usually kind, “live and let live

Mars in Virgo:
Strategic, analytical, logical, calculating odds (often deceitful, covert, manipulative, gamey). Very smart, curious, astute, eager to learn everything possible (intelligence is more accessible than feelings). Stands ready to assist, help, support. Substance abuse (alcoholics).

Mars aspect Pluto:
Normally well-mannered, congenial, even docile behavior sits atop a stockpile of explosive force. It may be (1) suppressed, blocked personal power, (2) owned, disciplined, available personal power, or (3) pathologized, brutal, destructive power. (Health in this is reflected in how freely appropriate anger is ex-pressed.) This enormous force (especially physical force) must be expressed somehow, e.g., (1) directly, (2) attracting violence, or (3) eruptive health crises. Sexual energies explosive, or poured into driven work. Vulnerable to burnout. Sensitive to pressure or coercion; pot-stirrers, resistant to outside control, defiant of arbitrary restrictions; willing to live “outside the norm” on social patterning. In a productive, on-track life: a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, acutely alive with a quiet energy; the others are trouble, can’t seem to avoid breaking or upsetting something.
(CONJUNCTION-OPPOSITION-SQUARE) As would be expected, they are more or less "outside the norm" on social patterning. Those who are doing well with their lives show a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, seem gentle but energetic, acutely alive but with a quiet energy. Those who are not doing well in their lives, however, are a kind of trouble: I am sure that they do not consciously think of themselves as pot-stirrers, but they are like social bulls in a china shop, or at least can't seem to avoid "breaking" or upsetting something around them. THE KEY THAT DIFFERENTIATES THE TWO GROUPS IS A PRODUCTIVE, ON-TRACK LIFE.

Mercury in Gemini:
Versatile mind, engaging. Much mental & physical movement, quickness. (Sensitive nerves, high-strung, restless.) Writers, thinkers, creators, communication. Fond of mental games. Commercially shrewd, sly, cunning, courageous, observant, quick grasp of situations.

Your chart is close to what signs planets are in!

Dominant constellation is definetly Tarurs. Followed by Gemini and Scorpio.

Somna7H

Banned
I like the words 'congenial bad boy' and 'sits atop a stockpile of explosive force'
I'm always try be outside the norm. 😂

Whoam1

I like the words 'congenial bad boy' and 'sits atop a stockpile of explosive force'
I'm always try be outside the norm. 😂

Your Scorpio is strong with Mars aspecting the Sun and with Uranus in Scorpio as your only angular planet, you very well may be a Scorpio dominant and Pluto helps push things around more.

ardentika

This is a great experiment btw to understand how planets work. Many times I've failed to find explanation in my chart for the way I am sometimes haha. Sent my details too!

Whoam1

This is a great experiment btw to understand how planets work. Many times I've failed to find explanation in my chart for the way I am sometimes haha. Sent my details too!

Sun in sag
Mercury in sag
Moon in Cancer
Mars in Leo
Venus In Libra
Pluto in Serpens [nature of Scorpio]
Jupiter in Scorpio
Saturn in Aqua
Neptune in sag
Uranus in Sag

[Note I have a Sun sag and don't agree with this discrption well, let me know if u do :)]

Leo first:

Angular Mars [in leo]
Competition is the major trait of Mars, for these people constantly seek to prove themselves in battle, be it in war, in athletics, verbally, mentally, or any other way they can demonstrate that their skill and power are greater than those of another. They are physically motivated, needing to expend energy. Sex drives are intense and jealousies dominant. The Mars person needs room to move, for closed places or conditions stifle him. He is impulsive, often reckless with his own safety (especially if Saturn is not pronounced in the chart). He has courage, including the moral courage to defend his own beliefs. Manual and mechanical skills are normally present. He has a fiery physical constitution and the need to achieve a position of dominance and control over others.

Mars in leo:
Strong, courageous, decisive, self-confident; chutzpah. Pragmatic idealist. Upbeat energy. Leap in to help (whatever is needed); takes charge as needed (autocratic?). Observant, knows what's going on, reads situations well. Sexually ardent, bold, forthright (often, but not always, the aggressor).

Mars Jupiter:[this is strong!]
Exalts strength, competition, and conquest with a zest for living. Common for successful competitive athletes; in most others, it shows vitality and enthusiasm for bringing an ever-improving “personal best.” Confidence in their own strength adds impermanence to any defeats. Morally, if not physically, courageous. Enterprising, resourceful. Sexually, both men and women are ardent, lusty, eager, popular, on the hunt. “Money to burn” (generous or extravagant; rarely holds onto cash for long; seems confident in the stream of resources). Aggressive in their beliefs, evangelical in their lives (irrepressible enthusiasts, missionaries, barnstormers of doctrine or other interests).

Mars Pluto:
Normally well-mannered, congenial, even docile behavior sits atop a stockpile of explosive force. It may be (1) suppressed, blocked personal power, (2) owned, disciplined, available personal power, or (3) pathologized, brutal, destructive power. (Health in this is reflected in how freely appropriate anger is ex-pressed.) This enormous force (especially physical force) must be expressed somehow, e.g., (1) directly, (2) attracting violence, or (3) eruptive health crises. Sexual energies explosive, or poured into driven work. Vulnerable to burnout. Sensitive to pressure or coercion; pot-stirrers, resistant to outside control, defiant of arbitrary restrictions; willing to live “outside the norm” on social patterning. In a productive, on-track life: a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, acutely alive with a quiet energy; the others are trouble, can’t seem to avoid breaking or upsetting something.
(CONJUNCTION-OPPOSITION-SQUARE) As would be expected, they are more or less "outside the norm" on social patterning. Those who are doing well with their lives show a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, seem gentle but energetic, acutely alive but with a quiet energy. Those who are not doing well in their lives, however, are a kind of trouble: I am sure that they do not consciously think of themselves as pot-stirrers, but they are like social bulls in a china shop, or at least can't seem to avoid "breaking" or upsetting something around them. THE KEY THAT DIFFERENTIATES THE TWO GROUPS IS A PRODUCTIVE, ON-TRACK LIFE.

Mars Mercury: [3 orb, and a trine so less dynamic]
Mind is high-powered, quick, dynamic, strategic. Physical and mental responses are both fast. Forthright, candid, speaks directly, independent of thought, enjoys a good argument (mental/verbal competition). Pre-dominantly a creative type. Quick wit, edgy sense of humor. Talent with hands. Prone to irritability, nervous frustration, fault-finding, obstinacy, opinionation. High vulnerability to addiction.

Mars Sun: Only Sun Aspect! Potent. [Weak Sun merc could be argued]
Action, drive, accomplishment, vitality, courage. Restless, forthright, direct (perhaps hasty, impatient, temperamental, low frustration tolerance). Strong physical aggression (for business, sex, etc.) – women especially are sexually voracious. Industrious, instinctively leads or commands, thus often promoted.
(TRINE/SEXTILE) Moody. Stubbornly (though often silently) prideful. Broodingly temperamental.
Cancer
Moon in cancer:
Strongly driven by feelings (close to surface, comfortably expressed; sometimes overwhelm). When feeling safe: tender, gentle, humane, openly sensitive; otherwise moody, cocky arrogance. Expressive actor, yet treasures privacy. Magnetic, draws affection, warm, generous, hospitable. Sympathetic listening; trusted. Exudes optimism, confidence. Better serving than leading. Thrives within imagination & fantasy.

Moon venus: Only Moon aspect! Strong.
Attractive, charming; much sexual charisma. Gracious (ingratiating), affectionate, sensual. Fond of social niceties. High frustration tolerance. (Passive-dependent, moody, can be blindsided by strong feelings, often preoccupied with whether they are liked.)
Sag Sun:
Social elitism, aristocracy. Excellence, quality. Higher & higher, ambition, travel. Judges self & others, may fail own standards. Right-wrong, reward-punishment, belief- & values-driven. Respects continuity of culture & social rituals. Preserves status quo, heritage, myth when possible. Loyal to tribe. Complacent affection.
Libra Venus:
Relationship-focused. Polite, well-mannered, likable. Seeks active romantic-social life. Intense passions (but can deny themselves pleasure). Requires & gets loyalty & faithfulness (jealous, possessive). Secretive about sexual relationships. Vain (arousal linked to flattery). Loves beautiful things, luxury (spoiled). Mediators, negotiators, peace-makers.
Notebook #93 observations: They're all very likable people. (This supports the idea that Venus' sign-dignity overall supplies a “social adjustment” element. Contrast this to Venus in Scorpio and Virgo.) - Even the several famous murderers in the group often had this likability (e.g., Ted Bundy)
Saturn in Aquarius:
Charming and kind but not sensitive. Not sensual. Not as hard working as other Saturn placements. Not particularly powerful.
Mercury in sag:
Easy speech seems cultured, educated, authoritative, refined. Way with words, oratorical. Optimistic. Good-tempered, tactful, quiet (stubborn). Conscious of the architecture of thought & language. Does well in business world, commercially ambitious. Traveling.

ardentika

Sun in sag
Mercury in sag
Moon in Cancer
Mars in Leo
Venus In Libra
Pluto in Serpens [nature of Scorpio]
Jupiter in Scorpio
Saturn in Aqua
Neptune in sag
Uranus in Sag

[Note I have a Sun sag and don't agree with this discrption well, let me know if u do :)]

Indeed Sag is a mutable sign so it manifests in many different ways.

Leo first:

Angular Mars [in leo]
Competition is the major trait of Mars, for these people constantly seek to prove themselves in battle, be it in war, in athletics, verbally, mentally, or any other way they can demonstrate that their skill and power are greater than those of another. They are physically motivated, needing to expend energy. Sex drives are intense and jealousies dominant. The Mars person needs room to move, for closed places or conditions stifle him. He is impulsive, often reckless with his own safety (especially if Saturn is not pronounced in the chart). He has courage, including the moral courage to defend his own beliefs. Manual and mechanical skills are normally present. He has a fiery physical constitution and the need to achieve a position of dominance and control over others.

Very true, I've always pursued the guys I like, and I don't like being actively chased. The mentioning of needing room is quite funny, since I'm literally claustrophobic, I go crazy if I'm in small places and feel trapped. (Goddamn elevators) I am reckless only when I get drunk haha, saturn goes quiet then. (saturn opposite mars)

Mars in leo:
Strong, courageous, decisive, self-confident; chutzpah. Pragmatic idealist. Upbeat energy. Leap in to help (whatever is needed); takes charge as needed (autocratic?). Observant, knows what's going on, reads situations well. Sexually ardent, bold, forthright (often, but not always, the aggressor).

True, I do great under heated moments, having control over the situation. And sometimes I could be hesitant taking control, esp, when it comes to work since I'm afraid to ***** up. I'm still young tho but I see this hesitance disapearing, seeing myself actually being capable of managing more responsibilities. And I guess I can be quite aggressive for a female when I like someone, most definitely actually.

Mars Jupiter:[this is strong!]
Exalts strength, competition, and conquest with a zest for living. Common for successful competitive athletes; in most others, it shows vitality and enthusiasm for bringing an ever-improving “personal best.” Confidence in their own strength adds impermanence to any defeats. Morally, if not physically, courageous. Enterprising, resourceful. Sexually, both men and women are ardent, lusty, eager, popular, on the hunt. “Money to burn” (generous or extravagant; rarely holds onto cash for long; seems confident in the stream of resources). Aggressive in their beliefs, evangelical in their lives (irrepressible enthusiasts, missionaries, barnstormers of doctrine or other interests).
Not an athlete, nor into sports. But I'm competing with myself at times I feel, the ever-improving personal best is absolutely true. Physically not courageous at all, morally very much so. I try not to over-spend but it happens from time to time. Indeed very aggressive in my believes ugh.. that's a bad trait. All true basically haha.

Mars Pluto:

Now this made me gag! I've always said to people I destroy everything I touch. I always impersonally somehow cause conflict in larger groups, simply because I've noticed somehow, I really don't know how, false masks fall around me, causing certain people seeing OTHER people for who they really are. I've disrupted a lot of relationships, larger communities (work, school) and so on. I try to believe it's for the best. I never do this on purpose, I just like to speak the truth always and call out shady people and untruthful people. If not that it just magically happens around me that I'd push someone's button and they will show their real face. Not sure in which group I fall really... As much as I hate being the center of drama, I also like the idea that because of me truth is coming out, even if it's painful.

Mars Mercury: [3 orb, and a trine so less dynamic]
Mind is high-powered, quick, dynamic, strategic. Physical and mental responses are both fast. Forthright, candid, speaks directly, independent of thought, enjoys a good argument (mental/verbal competition). Pre-dominantly a creative type. Quick wit, edgy sense of humor. Talent with hands. Prone to irritability, nervous frustration, fault-finding, obstinacy, opinionation. High vulnerability to addiction.

Absolutely truth, I've said many times to friends that I live for arguments cos it's the most productive form of human communication. The verbal competition is just amazing haha. Can't say I'm vulnerable to addiction tho.. depends on what type of addiction we are talking about. Substances not at all.

Mars Sun: Only Sun Aspect! Potent. [Weak Sun merc could be argued]
(TRINE/SEXTILE) Moody. Stubbornly (though often silently) prideful. Broodingly temperamental.
Restless and imaptient, very true. XD
Sexually voracious.. maybe. Only with a partner tho, not interested in pursuing just that. Indeed I instinctively lead and command, which sometimes causes friction in personal relations.

Cancer
Moon in cancer:
Strongly driven by feelings (close to surface, comfortably expressed; sometimes overwhelm). When feeling safe: tender, gentle, humane, openly sensitive; otherwise moody, cocky arrogance. Expressive actor, yet treasures privacy. Magnetic, draws affection, warm, generous, hospitable. Sympathetic listening; trusted. Exudes optimism, confidence. Better serving than leading. Thrives within imagination & fantasy.

It amazes me how close this discription is to my Western Leo moon, just said in a different way. Makes me think the both signs, even tho semi-sextile are almost identical. This is 100% true.

Moon venus: Only Moon aspect! Strong.

Fond of social niceties, meh, not really. I associate this with fakeness, so not really fond of it. I do get blindsided by strong feelings, fact. Preoccupied with whether they are liked, not sure what that means.

Sag Sun:
Social elitism, aristocracy. Excellence, quality. Higher & higher, ambition, travel. Judges self & others, may fail own standards. Right-wrong, reward-punishment, belief- & values-driven. Respects continuity of culture & social rituals. Preserves status quo, heritage, myth when possible. Loyal to tribe. Complacent affection.

This again KIND of sounds like western Capricorn traits. The judgemental part especially. But it's true.
Libra Venus:
Relationship-focused. Polite, well-mannered, likable. Seeks active romantic-social life. Intense passions (but can deny themselves pleasure). Requires & gets loyalty & faithfulness (jealous, possessive). Secretive about sexual relationships. Vain (arousal linked to flattery). Loves beautiful things, luxury (spoiled). Mediators, negotiators, peace-makers.
Notebook #93 observations: They're all very likable people. (This supports the idea that Venus' sign-dignity overall supplies a “social adjustment” element. Contrast this to Venus in Scorpio and Virgo.) - Even the several famous murderers in the group often had this likability (e.g., Ted Bundy)
True, altho can't say I've always gotten loyalty and faithfulness, even when I was. I don't like the vain part, but thinking of it, could be true >.> It's funny how this is absolutely the opposite of my western Venus in Scorpio, but still there is something very similar to both signs. With loved ones I always make peace, no mater the cost. A good honest talk usually does the job hah.

Saturn in Aquarius:
Charming and kind but not sensitive. Not sensual. Not as hard working as other Saturn placements. Not particularly powerful.

Weird, since Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and should be strong in this placement. If I get obsessed about something I can go beyond my limits to get it done, but yeah hard work is not my best quality. I guess this goes again too for Saturn in Pisces.

Mercury in sag:
Easy speech seems cultured, educated, authoritative, refined. Way with words, oratorical. Optimistic. Good-tempered, tactful, quiet (stubborn). Conscious of the architecture of thought & language. Does well in business world, commercially ambitious. Traveling.

True, altho sometimes I have troubles explaining what I want to say without someone getting offended or taking it personally. I guess I can sound a bit harsh at times, even if that's not my purpose at all.

Overall I'm starting to see the semi-sextiles in western astrology as powerful ones. Almost like the conjunction, which is so odd, and I have no explanation for it haha. Or perhaps exactly the 24 degrees orb? That could be some new minor-major aspect haha. Thoughts?

Thank you for the time you took, this was quite helpful!

NeargoodX

Whoa Whoam1! What a generous offer! Would love to read your interpretations of my natal when you have a minute. Always seems illuminating to get another (less subjective) perspective when viewing one's own chart!

Including my natal as attachment.

Attachments

• Natal-Asteroids.jpg
    Natal-Asteroids.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25

bsab

Banned
can anyone look at my chart pls? I am extremely down these days....I have never been down in my life....going crazy..thanks

Attachments

• bsab transit.jpg
    bsab transit.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 26
  • bsab_tr_stars.jpg
    bsab_tr_stars.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 25

Whoam1

Indeed Sag is a mutable sign so it manifests in many different ways.

Very true, I've always pursued the guys I like, and I don't like being actively chased. The mentioning of needing room is quite funny, since I'm literally claustrophobic, I go crazy if I'm in small places and feel trapped. (Goddamn elevators) I am reckless only when I get drunk haha, saturn goes quiet then. (saturn opposite mars)

True, I do great under heated moments, having control over the situation. And sometimes I could be hesitant taking control, esp, when it comes to work since I'm afraid to ***** up. I'm still young tho but I see this hesitance disapearing, seeing myself actually being capable of managing more responsibilities. And I guess I can be quite aggressive for a female when I like someone, most definitely actually.

Not an athlete, nor into sports. But I'm competing with myself at times I feel, the ever-improving personal best is absolutely true. Physically not courageous at all, morally very much so. I try not to over-spend but it happens from time to time. Indeed very aggressive in my believes ugh.. that's a bad trait. All true basically haha.

Now this made me gag! I've always said to people I destroy everything I touch. I always impersonally somehow cause conflict in larger groups, simply because I've noticed somehow, I really don't know how, false masks fall around me, causing certain people seeing OTHER people for who they really are. I've disrupted a lot of relationships, larger communities (work, school) and so on. I try to believe it's for the best. I never do this on purpose, I just like to speak the truth always and call out shady people and untruthful people. If not that it just magically happens around me that I'd push someone's button and they will show their real face. Not sure in which group I fall really... As much as I hate being the center of drama, I also like the idea that because of me truth is coming out, even if it's painful.

Absolutely truth, I've said many times to friends that I live for arguments cos it's the most productive form of human communication. The verbal competition is just amazing haha. Can't say I'm vulnerable to addiction tho.. depends on what type of addiction we are talking about. Substances not at all.

Restless and imaptient, very true. XD
Sexually voracious.. maybe. Only with a partner tho, not interested in pursuing just that. Indeed I instinctively lead and command, which sometimes causes friction in personal relations.

It amazes me how close this discription is to my Western Leo moon, just said in a different way. Makes me think the both signs, even tho semi-sextile are almost identical. This is 100% true.

Fond of social niceties, meh, not really. I associate this with fakeness, so not really fond of it. I do get blindsided by strong feelings, fact. Preoccupied with whether they are liked, not sure what that means.

This again KIND of sounds like western Capricorn traits. The judgemental part especially. But it's true.

True, altho can't say I've always gotten loyalty and faithfulness, even when I was. I don't like the vain part, but thinking of it, could be true >.> It's funny how this is absolutely the opposite of my western Venus in Scorpio, but still there is something very similar to both signs. With loved ones I always make peace, no mater the cost. A good honest talk usually does the job hah.

Weird, since Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and should be strong in this placement. If I get obsessed about something I can go beyond my limits to get it done, but yeah hard work is not my best quality. I guess this goes again too for Saturn in Pisces.

True, altho sometimes I have troubles explaining what I want to say without someone getting offended or taking it personally. I guess I can sound a bit harsh at times, even if that's not my purpose at all.

Overall I'm starting to see the semi-sextiles in western astrology as powerful ones. Almost like the conjunction, which is so odd, and I have no explanation for it haha. Or perhaps exactly the 24 degrees orb? That could be some new minor-major aspect haha. Thoughts?

Thank you for the time you took, this was quite helpful!

Note that these descriptions are based more on traditional sign values. I find the Capricorn [my Sun in western] is much better described by sidereal and traditional Capricorn [wild, survival instincts, autonomy] we forget to take in account Capricorns relation to the sea too. And cancer is a giant crab who helped hydra fight Hercules, it got kicked into the sky by him. Of course it makes more sense to see a little boldness in the sign.

Whoam1

Sagcap next......

Sun in Ophicious [nature of Scorpio]
Venus In Libra
Mars in Pisces
Pluto in Virgo
Moon in Sag
Mercury in Sag
Neptune in Sag
Uranus in Sag
Saturn in Sag
Jupiter in Tarurs
Sag Moon and stellium

Sag Moon:
Higher & higher (ambition, spiritual aspiration, flight). Optimism (adapting with positivism). Courteous, gracious, natural hosts. Seeks to impress (needs validation, approval). Devoted to ideals & values (political; nationalistic, tribal; loves history). Dramatic (actors). Mercenary. Strong family ties.

Moon trine jup: on the exact degree, supper important
Ambitious, desires success, aspires to take the lead. (A natural ‘host,’ likes to play ringmaster in all life areas including in social & sexual hospitality.) Desires only the “best” (things & circumstances) for self & loved ones. Possible social elitism, feigned superiority, aristocratic conceit. Drawn to quality. Usually good-humored, entertaining, kind, generous. Strong beliefs (often religious or patriotic intensity).
(TRINE/SEXTILE) Many excellent traits; but usually (not always) has difficulty with focus of effort and attention, and with applying themselves.

Applying sag Sun traits for stellium in sag:
Social elitism, aristocracy. Excellence, quality. Higher & higher, ambition, travel. Judges self & others, may fail own standards. Right-wrong, reward-punishment, belief- & values-driven. Respects continuity of culture & social rituals. Preserves status quo, heritage, myth when possible. Loyal to tribe. Complacent affection
Angular unaspected Sun [Scorpio]

Sun in Scorpio:
Requires freedom of movement & thought, to be unfettered. Willing to rebel, be outlandish. Sharp humor. Bold; moral courage; hard to intimidate. Non-disclosing, slow to show weaknesses; collects others' weaknesses. Pragmatic, not theoretical. Favors action, abhors apathy. Phallic: Sexual volcanoes.

Ang Sun:
The Sun provides LIGHT and WARMTH to planets in our Solar System. Similarly, solar people are warm, friendly, generous, sharing the light of their personalities with the world (often in a paternal, possibly controlling, sense).
CORE THEME: Usually aware that they have a definite direction, target, or DESTINY in life - feel they were put on Earth to perform a special mission which they must discover and expedite. Until they discover it, driven by a "SEEKER theme" (cf. Hero myth).
Vitality is strong. Assertive. Often ACTING confident (actual confidence depending on their maturity).
At their best: "in charge of themselves" and do remarkably well in charge of others. Leaders, born commanders (especially if Sun aspects Mars).
At their worst: Bossy, demanding, (unstated?) sense of entitlement.
Need for CENTRICITY: attract a circle of "satellites" to surround themselves. (Can mean: selfish, expects others' world to revolve around THEM.)
Attracted to socially acceptable and useful institutions. (Acute sense of civic responsibility.) Relate naturally to traditional power structures.
Has a firm belief in a Supreme Power in the Universe and some form of afterlife. (NEED FOR IMMORTALITY is key motivation to most solar traits.)

Unaspected Sun:
Effects were among the least outwardly apparent of any planet. Inwardly they did not necessarily result in traumas. There was no special evidence of listlessness, vapidity, lack of morality, or weakness of will; in fact, the opposite was often true. Nor was success denied. Most natives felt inwardly fragmented; and identified strongly with the inner self and abilities/traits being on opposite sides of a fence with no way of bringing them together. Suggested interpretation: inner self feels fragmented or disconnected from the rest of character.
Angular Venus in Libra

Ang venus:
Charming, attractive, popular. Friendly, amiable, congenial, pleasing. Gracious, well-mannered, considerate.
Even the men have a gracious gentleness, and often a softness, about them.
Flirtatious, highly affectionate. - More naturally sexually receptive than aggressive.
Very loving, care-taking. May have a "mothering" attitude toward friends in need of help. [OBSERVATION: Many teachers.]
Pleasurable stimulation of their senses, and exposure to beauty in general, are very high priorities in their lives. Self-indulgent. (Likes travel.)
Kind, benevolent. Oriented away from cruelty, harm, and the infliction of pain (except when it is part of their eros, by mutual consent). [STATS: Quite scarce in horoscopes of murderers.]
Require harmony in their lives - circumstances which to them are easy and harmonious, and which reduce their stress and friction. (They are willing to increase others' stress levels, if necessary, to get and retain this.)
Perception of justice (personal or social) is basic to their sense of the rightness of their worlds. Can be stubborn and fierce in the face of perceived injustice, being treated unfairly, etc.
Their sense of justice permitting, they gravitate toward the beautiful, not the coarse; the pleasurable, not the painful; and the peaceful and tranquil, not the violent and turbulent. (Absence a perception of injustice, generally not known as angry or bad-tempered.)
Overall orientation to LIFE. Grand affinity with Mother Nature and the natural processes which perpetuate existence.
"The Venusian is like a living sponge, absorbing every passing condition of his or her environment, reacting with exaggerated pleasure to the pleasant and with painful recoil in the face of the unpleasant

Venus In Libra:

Loose Moon Venus:

Venus Square Jupiter: (loose)
Fundamentally social creatures. Warm, friendly, giving, hospitable, gracious (reigns over social events). Nearly always liked (great need to be liked, desires positive attention and appreciation more than most, usually gets it). At home in a fine lifestyle (or as celebrity, aristocrat, etc.). Indulgent in all oral pleasures, e.g., preparing and eating fine food. Usually has an easier time through life despite sometimes harsh starts (experience unusual luck or patronage), usually partner well. Inclination to extravagance, possible “spoiled brat” attitude (risk of mild narcisAspect!
Mars in Pisces:
Sensitive, imaginative, fervent; weaves vivid drama, vibrant fantasy. Brooding, moody, surging into temptation, pursing depths & heights. Creative reality-weaving, not scientific reality-discovering. Expect reality to match their wants (impatient with frustrated gratification). Passive-aggressive, manipulative. Looks at things most leave hidden (death, abnormal sexuality, occultism, mysteries of life & the psyche).

Let me start by saying Sag is strong! Moon in Sag constellation aspecting Jupiter and a huge 5 planet stellium. That's a lot of goal orient energy. Except sag can do anything to make their means, don't be using people Now.

However I can't say your Sun is any less potent. That baby is angular and unaspected and pure. It's also a wild one.

Hope this helped.

Whoam1

Whoa Whoam1! What a generous offer! Would love to read your interpretations of my natal when you have a minute. Always seems illuminating to get another (less subjective) perspective when viewing one's own chart!

Including my natal as attachment.

Moon in Scorpio
Neptune in Scorpio
Saturn in Tarurs
Sun in Virgo
Uranus in Virgo
Mercury in Virgo
Mars in Virgo
Pluto in Virgo
Jupiter in Libra
Venus In Libra
Virgo is a power house! Sun and Uranus Conj, angular in Virgo. Mars in Virgo. Stellium in Virgo. Domilce Mercury in Virgo

Sun in Virgo: also covers the stellium!
Strategic, tactical, analytical, logical, scrutinizing. Encyclopedic knowledge. Favors trees over forest. Innocent air, modest. Tolerant, tactful, congenial, serious. Courageous in word & deed. Service-minded, conscientious, efficient. Principle over convenience. Active toward social progress (rarely radical).

Sun Conj Uranus:
Go their own way, unapologetically following their own paths & persuaded that they’re a “special case.” Resourceful, stimulating, but easily bored (in need of frequent stimulation). Love of freedom: bow to no authority but themselves. Progressive, future-oriented, uninhibited by convention. Adept at creative problem solving. Self-perspective usually founded in objectivity.
(CONJUNCTION-OPPOSITION-SQUARE) Independently resourceful, usually without the cantankerous and other negative side of those traits.

Angular Uranus and Sun: [Uranus is more angular by a few degrees]
Constant variation and novelty of experience are important to these strongly individualistic people. Freedom is their most valued treasure. Whether feeling the claustrophobia of closed quarters or the "call of the wind," to take to the road and be gone, they need plenty of breathing room. Inhibitions are cast aside as they seek new circumstances and a wide variety of experience. They have an inner excitability whch may result in nervous tension, but also makes them clownish, fun, and strongly original personalities. (ADD: "Seeker self." Use orienting reflex as basis for understanding Uranus neurologically.)
The Sun provides LIGHT and WARMTH to planets in our Solar System. Similarly, solar people are warm, friendly, generous, sharing the light of their personalities with the world (often in a paternal, possibly controlling, sense).
CORE THEME: Usually aware that they have a definite direction, target, or DESTINY in life - feel they were put on Earth to perform a special mission which they must discover and expedite. Until they discover it, driven by a "SEEKER theme" (cf. Hero myth).
Vitality is strong. Assertive. Often ACTING confident (actual confidence depending on their maturity).
At their best: "in charge of themselves" and do remarkably well in charge of others. Leaders, born commanders (especially if Sun aspects Mars).
At their worst: Bossy, demanding, (unstated?) sense of entitlement.
Need for CENTRICITY: attract a circle of "satellites" to surround themselves. (Can mean: selfish, expects others' world to revolve around THEM.)
Attracted to socially acceptable and useful institutions. (Acute sense of civic responsibility.) Relate naturally to traditional power structures.
Has a firm belief in a Supreme Power in the Universe and some form of afterlife. (NEED FOR IMMORTALITY is key motivation to most solar traits.)
Mars in Virgo:
Strategic, analytical, logical, calculating odds (often deceitful, covert, manipulative, gamey). Very smart, curious, astute, eager to learn everything possible (intelligence is more accessible than feelings). Stands ready to assist, help, support. Substance abuse (alcoholics).

Mercury in Virgo:
Curious, observant, methodical, analytical. Quiet, almost soft-spoken, good-natured (maybe too passive). Communication is right to the point (journalist). Logical, strategic: Wants the facts before deciding, considers all sides.

Moon aspecting Sun/Uranus:
A specie of genius (intellectually rebellious, roving, curious, investigative) is bursting to express itself – not wholly comfortable accepting outside guidance, often wondering why others don’t recognize its nature. Inquisitive, original, futuristic, seeking novelty & needing variety (“will try anything twice”). Free-spirited: psychologically lives outside of convention; but subject to tensions and stiffness from emotional stress.
Energetic, dynamic, terrific drive, forceful. Psychic vitality, a mental-emotional attitude biased toward success. “At home” with power. Intense desire in whatever they undertake. High vitality (unless the luminaries are afflicted). Sexual desires also particularly strong, passionate, though often narcissistic. Possible vanity, self-exaltation, and obstinacy.

Moon in Scorpio:
Socially active party-people: good-natured, friendly, humor. Willing to be outlandish. Factually forthright; emotionally cautious (withholding); senses others’ motives. Sexual volcanoes: built pressure needs explosive release. Sexually pragmatic. Frequent relationship drama; combative. Easy to anger (it passes). Bold, adventurous, restless, "try anything." Gossip (sometimes vindictive). Beliefs likely unorthodox.
Venus In libra:

Overall it's hard to say weither Moon or Sun sign show up More. With a stellium in Virgo, angular Virgo Sun, and both Mars and Mercury in the stellium is like to say your constellation is Virgo. But that angular Sun/Uranus aspecting the Scorpio Moon is like making a Scorpio Sun. Uranus is exalted by Scorpio, it's angular [expressive] and it alters the Nature of the sun a lot. So it's hard to say, let me know what you think.