Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

LibraPisces

Hi :smile::happy:

I'm new here.
Can anyone help me understand and interpret my chart? What does my personality look like?

I'm still kinda confused because I have so much earth signs in my chart and not so much fire. I feel like I'm a mixture of air, water, fire and not a lot earth (least of all elements).

To me the signs I have least in common with of all 12 is Virgo
And I feel mostly like Libra, Gemini, Scorpio, Leo, Cancer, Pisces, Sagittarius and Aquarius.

Is there a reason why it feels like this?

I would be very grateful for a interpretation, especially relating to my personality, character and soul.

I'm really sorry, I just found out that my chart is wrong. There was some confusion about my birth because of my crazy mother. All the interpretation you posted were really accurate, so I guess it's not too different. But there are some major differences. I have Moon in Scorpio and Mercury in Taurus.

Would you mind interpreting my chart with the accurate date and time?
I would be really thankful.

I'm really sorry because of the effort you had. :sad:

My accurate birth chart:

J8b5M7l.png

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I'm actually finding it hard to make sense of your post, there is such a big mix of signs and what they are supposed to feel like.

Can you focus on a couple of aspects of yourself that you would like to know about? That is easier than a full-chart reading (and a "blind" chart reading where we know nothing about you is apt to be inefficient.)

JUPITERASC

Hi :smile::happy:

I'm new here.
Can anyone help me understand and interpret my chart?
What does my personality look like?
I'm still kinda confused because I have so much earth signs in my chart and not so much fire.
I feel like I'm a mixture of air, water, fire and not a lot earth (least of all elements).
1st house - i.e. ascendant sign ruler and its condition in natal chart
as well as any planets located in 1st house
and also any planets aspecting ascendant

are important preliminary indicators of personality

To me the signs I have least in common with of all 12 are Virgo and Capricorn.
And I feel mostly like Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius and Aquarius.
Is there a reason why it feels like this?
I would be very grateful for a interpretation, especially

relating to my personality, character and soul.

Thanks
:smile:
Ours is an astrological learning forum
and an ideal place for beginners to practice
and so
here's some necessary information for you
to support you with practicing delineation of personality, character and so on :smile:

FIRST HOUSE main significations = Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources
note 1st house influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

1st house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength

JUPITERASC

IF your time of birth is reliable :smile:
find the ruler of your ascendant signs location in natal chart
by the way
since you are a beginner
you may not be aware that PLACIDUS houses
are simply the default on astro.com
and their EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE
offers a selection from amongst fourteen of current most popular house systems

and
if you create your natal chart using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES
the ambiguity of Placidus is immediately resolved

and
notice that
House location of a natal planet can change,
dependent on the house system chosen
easy way to verify that fact
is to compare same natal chart when using Placidus default option
with same natal chart when using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES option
notice that
Whole Sign House ascendant sign becomes the whole first house
and the other houses follow.
The ASCENDANT POINT ITSELF can then fall anywhere in the first house
and
MIDHEAVEN POINT anywhere in the upper half of the chart

There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart"
into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains
represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable.
A planet in the SIGN of Aries
was also a planet in the HOUSE of Aries
so that in effect houses as we know them today did not exist

Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus
to measure strength "points" in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed
or confused
as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites
were definite power points
or areas of intense focus
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant :smile:

The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks
and the Hindus who still use it today with VEDIC astrology.
It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence
and immediately eliminates the awful mess astrologers have made on the issue
over the last 1300 years or so
some previous discussion of this topic

at WHOLE SIGNS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42163
WHOLE SIGN OR PLACIDUS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39669

LibraPisces

Welcome to the forum.

I'm actually finding it hard to make sense of your post, there is such a big mix of signs and what they are supposed to feel like.

Can you focus on a couple of aspects of yourself that you would like to know about? That is easier than a full-chart reading (and a "blind" chart reading where we know nothing about you is apt to be inefficient.)

Hi, thanks for the reply! :smile:

I meant that my chart shows that my signs in the main planets and AC/DC/IC/MC, True Node and Chiron are:

Capricorn (4)
Cancer (3)
Gemini (2)
Aries (2)
Pisces (1)
Taurus (1)
Scorpio (1)
Aquarius (1)

I don't understand why Capricorn is my dominant sign, when I'm nothing like Capricorn. I have no Capricorn personality traits and other characteristics (same with Virgo).
It would make more sense if for example my Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune are in Pisces.

I have nothing in common with 2 of the Earth signs, but different pages always tell me my dominant element is earth (together with water, and most sites don't include Chiron, but I added it because it's interesting) so I'm confused why I always get the description of being an "earthy, practical and grounded person, who doesn't think about ideas and things like that."

This couldn't be more wrong.

I'm a very emotional, passionate, spiritual, compassionate, creative, idealist, liberal, unothodox, right-brain dominant, our of the box thinking, head in the clouds person.

I don't have the earthy, cool-headed, pragmatic, analytical, grounded, slow, down to earth, rational characteristics that are very present in the Earth signs. I'm the polar opposite.

I have some Taurus charateristics but far less than Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius and Aquarius, so why I have so much of it in my chart compared to them (except Cancer)

All other descriptions are extremely accurate.
I think my Leo and Sagittarius characteristics can be explained through my Draconic chart.

Sun: Leo
AC: Sagittarius
Moon: Aries
Dominant Sign: Pisces

I studied signs and planets for a long time, but these things in my chart still don't make sense.

Hoping to understand a little bit better why some things in my chart look off. :smile:

Last edited:

LibraPisces

IF your time of birth is reliable :smile:
find the ruler of your ascendant signs location in natal chart
by the way
since you are a beginner
you may not be aware that PLACIDUS houses
are simply the default on astro.com
and their EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE
offers a selection from amongst fourteen of current most popular house systems

and
if you create your natal chart using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES
the ambiguity of Placidus is immediately resolved

and
notice that
House location of a natal planet can change,
dependent on the house system chosen
easy way to verify that fact
is to compare same natal chart when using Placidus default option
with same natal chart when using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES option
notice that
Whole Sign House ascendant sign becomes the whole first house
and the other houses follow.
The ASCENDANT POINT ITSELF can then fall anywhere in the first house
and
MIDHEAVEN POINT anywhere in the upper half of the chart

There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart"
into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains
represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable.
A planet in the SIGN of Aries
was also a planet in the HOUSE of Aries
so that in effect houses as we know them today did not exist

Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus
to measure strength "points" in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed
or confused
as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites
were definite power points
or areas of intense focus
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant :smile:

The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks
and the Hindus who still use it today with VEDIC astrology.
It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence
and immediately eliminates the awful mess astrologers have made on the issue
over the last 1300 years or so
some previous discussion of this topic

at WHOLE SIGNS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42163
WHOLE SIGN OR PLACIDUS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39669

Hi, thanks for replying! :smile:

And for all the information! :w00t:

I'm not new to astrology, but new to certain aspects of astrology. I studied the signs and planets for a long time. I know a bit about the houses too, but I'm new to aspects and chart readings that make sense.

My sun in Gemini, moon in Pisces and Libra rising are very accurate and explain my personality very well.

I struggle to understand why my chart shows so much Capricorn and why I'm so earth-dominant (together with water), even through my personality has no earth characteristics. I think it must be much more fire and almost no earth.

My explanation is hopefully good in my reply to waybread.

Thanks for the information about the houses. I always used Placidus since I think it fits best, but I only really knew Placidus, Koch and Whole House Signs.

How much relevance and influence have the asteroids?

Thank you! :smile:

thelivingsky

The chart ruler is Venus and Venus fall sin a sign ruled by Venus. I think this is an important indicator.

I would not see Capricorn as a dominant influence even though Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn is in Capricorn making it very strong. Although that close inconjunct from Sun to Saturn gives you some of the best strengths of a Capricorn - personal strength,stamina, tendency to caution and pragmatism which helps balance some of the fire/air stuff in your chart. But it also could add to feelings of inferiority and a need to prove yourself with achievements and perhaps in your youth make you a little too subservient.

Back to Venus- it is very well-aspected with a sextile to Jupiter and a trine to Neptune and Uranus. This bodes well for achieving your life goals. I would read up on the deeper meaning of H8 since that is where this planet falls. It' snot just about sex and taxes. It is very much about how we manage our relationships, build and maintain trust and yes, about exploring our deepest psychic and emotional patterns.

What stands out in your chart is the "mystic rectangle". I don't really understand why they label this configuration as "mystic" but it definitely implies that you have a lot of abilities. It is very rare. I can think of 3 famous individuals who have this and all three have adopted roles as public teachers or leaders. They are Esther Hicks, Jordan Peterson, and Roseanne Barr. With your Sun in H9 I think there is a good chance you could gravitate to some form of teaching and you could be an effective teacher.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

JUPITERASC

Hi, thanks for replying! :smile:

And for all the information! :w00t:

I'm not new to astrology, but new to certain aspects of astrology. I studied the signs and planets for a long time. I know a bit about the houses too, but I'm new to aspects and chart readings that make sense.

My sun in Gemini, moon in Pisces and Libra rising are very accurate and explain my personality very well.

I struggle to understand why my chart shows so much Capricorn and why I'm so earth-dominant (together with water), even through my personality has no earth characteristics. I think it must be much more fire and almost no earth.

My explanation is hopefully good in my reply to waybread.

Thanks for the information about the houses. I always used Placidus since I think it fits best, but I only really knew Placidus, Koch and Whole House Signs.

How much relevance and influence have the asteroids?

Thank you! :smile:
The majority of known asteroids orbit within the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter
generally with not very elongated orbits.
The belt is estimated to contain between 1.1 and 1.9 MILLION asteroids :smile:
larger than 1 kilometer (0.6 mile) in diameter
and millions of smaller ones
and so
many astrologers prefer to focus on planets

however
it is a matter of personal preference
and

each astrolgoger has their own personal opinion

Tandy

Banned
I will take a chance to say this. I look at your chart and I see the 3rd house planets Saturn Uranus Neptune in 3rd house and it feels to me that their is difficulty in expressing yourself in conversations or random times.

They all oppose Jupiter in 9th house results of communication breakdowns and it is close to 4th house it might be related to early family experiences. Were you ever told to shut up or stop thinking or imagining and dreaming by family? Do you see your place in world as one who helps your community through vision and effort and change? Maybe the Cancer mc with the moon in the 5th is a devotion or platform for working with children who have hard time communicating. Venus is Asc ruler and it is in 7th house but near 8th and trines those planets in 3rd and is sextile to Jupiter - but opposes Pluto which is extreme tension. Be careful of being to forceful with others to get your points across. Your Venus Saturn connection appears to be your strongest asset.

waybread

It may be useful to stop focusing on the signs momentarily. A sign shows how or in what matter a planet operates. The planet itself is the important thing, and its basic expression is probably not like the sun's. Unless, of course, we're specifically talking about the sun. Even so, popular sun-sign astrology leaves a lot of be desired.

Note that you share the sign position of the outermost planets with everyone of your age, or even generation. Everyone around your age will have Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn, and Pluto in Scorpio. They will affect your personal planets if in aspect to them. They will affect the affairs of their house. But basically we start a personality analysis by looking at the sun, moon, ascendant; and then how they interact with one another and the outer planets.

Rather than seeing a sign as a collection of static personality traits, I prefer a more dynamic approach. What is their element (earth, air, fire, or water) and their modality (cardinal, fixed, mutable)? What is the sign's ruling planet and what is its situation in the chart? What is the goal or purpose of a planet, its sign, and its house?

Your sun is in Gemini (mutable air) in the 9th house (horizon-expanding activities like travel and higher education. Mercury rules Gemini and it is strong in its own sign (domiciled.) This makes me think of your basic sense-of-self (sun) as oriented towards mental, even intellectual pursuits. Ideas are probably very real to you.

Your sun makes no major aspects, but it does quintile both Mars and Pluto, so I see you as very ambitious. (Quintile=talent + ambition to manifest it.)

With your moon in Pisces (mutable water) you have a strong feeling nature. With moon square Mercury, it can be hard to sort out your feelings and analytical function. You may have head-heart issues, where your analytical mind says one thing, but your gut says something else.

You have what I consider to be a strong chart, with so many domiciled planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Pluto.) Then Jupiter and the moon are in mutual reception. Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and the moon rules Jupiter's sign of Cancer. So your Jupiter and moon help each other.

Moon in the 5th is a great placement for work that deals with children, like teaching. However, another meaning of the 5th is recreation and leisure activities. Your hobbies may be very important to you.

With your ascendant in Libra (cardinal air) you probably come across to others as diplomatic and charming; notably with that trine to your sun; and with the ruler of Libra, Venus, domiciled in Taurus.

waybread

I don't know what you're reading, but two books I highly recommend for beginners are Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky; and Robert Hand, Planets in Youth (good for all ages.)

Forrest especially looks at signs' goals, or end-points. With Gemini it is the accumulation of information and communication.

LibraPisces

The chart ruler is Venus and Venus fall sin a sign ruled by Venus. I think this is an important indicator.

I would not see Capricorn as a dominant influence even though Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn is in Capricorn making it very strong. Although that close inconjunct from Sun to Saturn gives you some of the best strengths of a Capricorn - personal strength,stamina, tendency to caution and pragmatism which helps balance some of the fire/air stuff in your chart. But it also could add to feelings of inferiority and a need to prove yourself with achievements and perhaps in your youth make you a little too subservient.

Back to Venus- it is very well-aspected with a sextile to Jupiter and a trine to Neptune and Uranus. This bodes well for achieving your life goals. I would read up on the deeper meaning of H8 since that is where this planet falls. It' snot just about sex and taxes. It is very much about how we manage our relationships, build and maintain trust and yes, about exploring our deepest psychic and emotional patterns.

What stands out in your chart is the "mystic rectangle". I don't really understand why they label this configuration as "mystic" but it definitely implies that you have a lot of abilities. It is very rare. I can think of 3 famous individuals who have this and all three have adopted roles as public teachers or leaders. They are Esther Hicks, Jordan Peterson, and Roseanne Barr. With your Sun in H9 I think there is a good chance you could gravitate to some form of teaching and you could be an effective teacher.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Thank you for the reply! :happy:
This is so accurate!

Venus as my ruler makes sense. I'm all about love, having everything romantic, peaceful, beautiful, fun and I'm sociable, always wanting to communicate. (Mercury shows here too I guess)
I HATE being alone!

This is so true too about Capricorn and Saturn. I'm sensitive but good at fighting and I have strong willpower. These things aren't opposites as some people claim.
Sadly I really had the inferiority feelings when I was younger and I was too nice.

Cool. That sounds very interesting, I'll check out more about my Venus aspects and House 8. I really hope that I will archive my goals, that would be awesome! :happy:

I read that the mystic rectangle shows intuitive or psychic abilities but I really don't know what that means for me. What kind of abilities could it imply?
Oh cool, I love education and communicating with people, explaining thing about topics I find interesting.

I also read that my ninth house also shows that I'm very spiritual, because it's ruled by the Sun, Jupiter and Chiron. Do you know more about it? :happy:

LibraPisces

I will take a chance to say this. I look at your chart and I see the 3rd house planets Saturn Uranus Neptune in 3rd house and it feels to me that their is difficulty in expressing yourself in conversations or random times.

They all oppose Jupiter in 9th house results of communication breakdowns and it is close to 4th house it might be related to early family experiences. Were you ever told to shut up or stop thinking or imagining and dreaming by family? Do you see your place in world as one who helps your community through vision and effort and change? Maybe the Cancer mc with the moon in the 5th is a devotion or platform for working with children who have hard time communicating. Venus is Asc ruler and it is in 7th house but near 8th and trines those planets in 3rd and is sextile to Jupiter - but opposes Pluto which is extreme tension. Be careful of being to forceful with others to get your points across. Your Venus Saturn connection appears to be your strongest asset.

Thanks for replying! :happy:
What you wrote is very accurate!

Yes, I can be very awkward sometimes in situations when I feel shy.
It depends a lot on my mood. I also often feel misunderstood by people who think very differently. Especially conservatives.

Very much yes, I always was a dreamer and people had a problem with my idealistic thinking. My parents sadly suppressed my feelings, thoughts and my personality in general. I want to discover so much more about me and the world.

Absolutely, I always want to change the world to the better.
Sounds accurate too, I worked with kids before and I love kids! :happy:

I'm always peaceful, but when something is really important to me I can be fiery and stubborn.

What does my Venus-Saturn connection say about me?

LibraPisces

It may be useful to stop focusing on the signs momentarily. A sign shows how or in what matter a planet operates. The planet itself is the important thing, and its basic expression is probably not like the sun's. Unless, of course, we're specifically talking about the sun. Even so, popular sun-sign astrology leaves a lot of be desired.

Note that you share the sign position of the outermost planets with everyone of your age, or even generation. Everyone around your age will have Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn, and Pluto in Scorpio. They will affect your personal planets if in aspect to them. They will affect the affairs of their house. But basically we start a personality analysis by looking at the sun, moon, ascendant; and then how they interact with one another and the outer planets.

Rather than seeing a sign as a collection of static personality traits, I prefer a more dynamic approach. What is their element (earth, air, fire, or water) and their modality (cardinal, fixed, mutable)? What is the sign's ruling planet and what is its situation in the chart? What is the goal or purpose of a planet, its sign, and its house?

Your sun is in Gemini (mutable air) in the 9th house (horizon-expanding activities like travel and higher education. Mercury rules Gemini and it is strong in its own sign (domiciled.) This makes me think of your basic sense-of-self (sun) as oriented towards mental, even intellectual pursuits. Ideas are probably very real to you.

Your sun makes no major aspects, but it does quintile both Mars and Pluto, so I see you as very ambitious. (Quintile=talent + ambition to manifest it.)

With your moon in Pisces (mutable water) you have a strong feeling nature. With moon square Mercury, it can be hard to sort out your feelings and analytical function. You may have head-heart issues, where your analytical mind says one thing, but your gut says something else.

You have what I consider to be a strong chart, with so many domiciled planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Pluto.) Then Jupiter and the moon are in mutual reception. Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and the moon rules Jupiter's sign of Cancer. So your Jupiter and moon help each other.

Moon in the 5th is a great placement for work that deals with children, like teaching. However, another meaning of the 5th is recreation and leisure activities. Your hobbies may be very important to you.

With your ascendant in Libra (cardinal air) you probably come across to others as diplomatic and charming; notably with that trine to your sun; and with the ruler of Libra, Venus, domiciled in Taurus.

Thanks for replying! :happy:
Yes, astrology is more than just the signs, I just find them so fascinating. :happy:
Exaclty. I'm interested in all planets and the signs and houses connected to it and also the aspects. I'm very new to aspects through.

Cool, I love learning more and more about it.

My earth dominance (together with water) is just a thing that confuses me. I have the impression that I'm in most aspects of my life and personality more water, air and fire influences or driven than earth.

I love education. Learning about new (and old) things fullfills me. And I'm very spiritual which I guess shows through having Sun, Jupiter and Chiron in House 9. And Moon in Pisces.

Ideas are very important to me and how to reach them. So in that way absolutely.

Oh cool, that's very interesting.

Yes, I'm a very emotional person. Is it possible that my Moon sqare Mercury has something to do with my anxiety?
I suffer from severe anxiety and it would be awesome if there's also something in my chart that can help me find a solution and make recovery easier. And hopefully sooner.

Wow, that's amazing! Very interesting, I'll check out more about it.

I love children and worked with them before and I also love teaching people, which can annoy them :biggrin: but I have a lot of fun sharing new informations or explaining things I care about.

Absolutely. My hobbies are very imporant to me and I also want to find new ones and start those I want to do next.

I'm always peaceful and love connecting with people. I hate being alone and I always want to share things and communicate. And I have a hard time understanding that not everyone is like that. Some people just don't greet you, text back or wish you happy holidays. It's weird to me and I'll try my best not to take it on a personal level which is not easy to me.

I think Libra and Venus are extremely strong in me.

I don't know what you're reading, but two books I highly recommend for beginners are Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky; and Robert Hand, Planets in Youth (good for all ages.)

Forrest especially looks at signs' goals, or end-points. With Gemini it is the accumulation of information and communication.

Thank you so much! I'll ckeck them out! :happy:

LibraPisces

Does anyone know what my Moon sextile Uranus means?

And does my chart show my anxiety? I suffer from severe anxiety and maybe there's something in the chart that can help me find a solution and making recovery easier.

And hopefully sooner, since my anxiety is very severe and stressful. I'm still waiting for having a therapy place and don't know how to handle the anxiety until I get the call that I can go there.

Last edited:

LibraPisces

The majority of known asteroids orbit within the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter
generally with not very elongated orbits.
The belt is estimated to contain between 1.1 and 1.9 MILLION asteroids :smile:
larger than 1 kilometer (0.6 mile) in diameter
and millions of smaller ones
and so
many astrologers prefer to focus on planets

however
it is a matter of personal preference
and

each astrolgoger has their own personal opinion

Ok. Thank you for the interesting information! :happy:

waybread

Your feelings of anxiety may reflect your Saturn square ascendant. If we throw in Neptune, the sun-Neptune midpoint is pretty close to an square. Also, your moon in Pisces is super-sensitive. If someone is annoyed but doing her best to hide it, you'll still sense what's going on.

When we criticize ourselves, this is often Saturn talking. Libra rising wants to be gracious, diplomatic, and not to upset anybody. Saturn comes along and says, "Oh, yeh? You're doing it wrong." Just when you think you know how you come across to other people, Neptune says, "Oh, really? Think again." This can start a viscous cycle, where you become so other-directed that the true LibraPisces doesn't express herself authentically.

Solution? Thank Saturn and Neptune for sharing. Then look for the good advice on the internet to overcome shyness. Saturn, in his good side, can give you self-discipline to make those overtures to other people.

Mars square Neptune, moon in Pisces, and Jupiter in Cancer in the 9th make me wonder if you love the sea, and can manage to spend time engaging in a water sport like sailing. If you don't swim but live near a community rec center with a pool, they might have an aquatic exercise class. Athletic activity is known to be a good way to boost self-confidence.

Last edited:

LibraPisces

Your feelings of anxiety may reflect your Saturn square ascendant. If we throw in Neptune, the sun-Neptune midpoint is pretty close to an square. Also, your moon in Pisces is super-sensitive. If someone is annoyed but doing her best to hide it, you'll still sense what's going on.

When we criticize ourselves, this is often Saturn talking. Libra rising wants to be gracious, diplomatic, and not to upset anybody. Saturn comes along and says, "Oh, yeh? You're doing it wrong." Just when you think you know how you come across to other people, Neptune says, "Oh, really? Think again." This can start a viscous cycle, where you become so other-directed that the true LibraPisces doesn't express herself authentically.

Solution? Thank Saturn and Neptune for sharing. Then look for the good advice on the internet to overcome shyness. Saturn, in his good side, can give you self-discipline to make those overtures to other people.

Mars square Neptune, moon in Pisces, and Jupiter in Cancer in the 9th make me wonder if you love the sea, and can manage to spend time engaging in a water sport like sailing. If you don't swim but live near a community rec center with a pool, they might have an aquatic exercise class. Athletic activity is known to be a good way to boost self-confidence.

Thank you so much for replying, analyzing my chart and the good ideas! :happy:

Wow, all of this makes so much sense!
I never knew that so many things can be seen in a birth chart. So many details, definitely not generic. It's really fascinating.

Luckily I don't critisize myself so much anymore. Yes, that's accurate too what you wrote, I ask myself a lot if I do things right and don't want to be misunderstood by people. They often see me completely different, not how I really am. What people see on the outside of me feels like 0.000001% of me. It's hard for me to stop second-guessing.

What does it mean when Neptune and Saturn are sharing in regards to a solution? My shyness isn't really a huge problem anymore. There are situations where I'm awkward, but in others I'm very confident. It depends a lot on the people I have to do with.

My anxiety focuses more on fear of losing loved ones, because I experienced loss and grief a couple times in a traumatic way.
So I think I need to controll all things I can to avoid experiencing this again.

I need to control the doors many times, it's very hard for me to sleep because I'm afraid that something might happen to my husband, cat, mouse or me. What if the house burns down, what if my cat bites the cable, what if one or all of us die.
I need to check all things multiple times and when I think finally everything is done, the next thing jumps to my mind and my heart beats so fast, it becomes harder to breathe, my chest feels extremely tight and I have a lot more symptoms.

I've been to the doctor a couple of times thinking that there's something wrong with my heart, that I maybe have an heart attack and that I could probably. die.
Now I know that these are anxiety and panic attack symptoms, but I can't fight it because my fears appear rational, realistic and logical to me in the beginning.
It's extremely stressful.

I have some social anxiety symptoms too, but far less than when I was younger. But there's still sometimes the "Did I do something wrong?",
"Will someone be anrgy with me now for using the wrong emoji", "Why didn't this person text me back already, does he/she hate me now? What if I'm not important to him/her anymore? Irrelevant? Boring? Annyoing?", "What if I embarrass myself in front of everyone."
But it was way more frequent and extreme when I was younger.

Does all or some of this show up in my chart?

I really hope that I can handle it better soon. I really want to get enough sleep and not be stressed by my fears everyday.

I love the sea! And I love swimming. I've never been sailing, but I think I would like it too. I don't live near the ocean unfortunately. Maybe I should try an aquatic exercise class :smile:

Last edited:

wan

This is slightly off-topic, however I just noticed that you have 5 dignified planets. Yours is a very powerful chart.

Last edited: