Started dating during Venus Retro - is there long-term outlook here?

AtlanticPacific

Hi Guys,
I'm just beginning to learn about synastry and composite charts and hope you can help educate me here! Just started a new relationship during the Venus Retro, and things seem to be veeeeeery slow to take off - not sure if it's due to that or the fact that he's Cappy Sun/Virgo Moon. :rolleyes:
However we have some nice Moon/North Node and Venus/North Node contacts in the Synastry chart..which I've read are "soulmate" indicators? Also read that Saturn/Moon conjunct in 7th House of composite can indicate good long-term commitment potential.
Any thoughts on the attached charts? Would be grateful for your input. Thank you!

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 16

ElenaJ

Give it time, you have some very nice things going on between you two. On the difficult side is his Saturn squaring your sun (and in fact he is holding back while you are chomping at the bit), and a square between your two mars (you are going in two different directions). in the composite there is a Venus square Saturn that can be stable, but cool. And that same Saturn is sitting on the moon, for emotional restraint and coolness. With all your scorpio you want more emotional involvement, so see if this relationship satisfies you, because it will always be on the cool side.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you Elena, that is all pretty spot on! (Except our Mars are not square in the synastry - his is in Gemini, mine's in Scorp). I'm hoping he's just slow to warm up but that once he gets going..:devil: We'll see, as you say only time will tell..would you view our Moons as Sextiling? Or too wide an orb?

ElenaJ

Sorry, the image is out of focus, hard to read. The mars are still out of sync, although not as harsh as a square. The moons look like 27 and 24 degrees, which is fine for a moon sextile.