Pluto quintile Ascendant

Lykanized

I've only started now realizing that quintiles are quite powerful. I have moon quintile Pluto and was able to figure out some of its impact on me and my emotions. It's definitely no minor aspect to me, not in its effects.

They call the quintile the 'aspect of talent', but I've realized that quintiles points to forces that run beneath the surface, below consciousness, and that the 'talent' can only come in with conscious awareness of the forces and in my case with the moon-Pluto quintile, the powerful emotions I was often letting myself not be aware of were the key

So with an aspect like a Pluto-ascendant quintile, what are the possible subonscious forces that need to be realized? I know for quintiles it's also said that the aspect is very very visible to others, but just not to the individual at first. I assume that would be amplified with an ascendant aspect

I looked it up and could find one description. Tho I really came to gain insight into the moon-Pluto quintile by reading about how the two planets interact. General descriptors of course...mesmerizing, magnetic, powerful presence, and **** like that, but I like to dig deeper. I'm really interested here

Ascendant aspects aren't ones I fully understand, but I'm assuming they must be aspects the mask we show the world subconsciously

Lin

I don't think all Quintiles are created equal. How this affects your ASc depends upon the sign of the ASC, the ruler of the ASC, the aspects to that ruler and other aspects to the ASC.

In any event, it cannot be anything other than favorable....
Lin

Lykanized

I don't think all Quintiles are created equal. How this affects your ASc depends upon the sign of the ASC, the ruler of the ASC, the aspects to that ruler and other aspects to the ASC.

In any event, it cannot be anything other than favorable....
Lin
Intriguing
My ascendant is in Virgo, ruled by Mercury of course
Asc conjunct moon/Mars, square Venus/NN
Mercury sextile Mars, opp Uranus/Neptune, trine Pluto
The ruler of my 8th house is also Mars so I wonder if that affects it
3rd house also ruled by Scorpio and has Pluto so I feel like it has a double affect on my Mercury

Pluto also trines my moon as noted and I realized that while I disregarded it in the past, it actually had an immense impact on me which is why I grew curious about the ascendant quintile

I know quintiles point to things that others can see but we may not always be conscious but even deeper, may be acting within us unconsciously in ways that we need to become aware of. At least that's what I think

So what do you think given those aspects?

Last edited: