I want to look at some saturn return charts.

Chrysalis

Im doing some studying/research on saturn return predictions.

I want to look at some charts of past saturn returns, just post your saturn rx chart, and ill tell you what i see, as to what happened during your saturn return.

Also if you have an upcoming saturn rx, not too far away, also post your chart, and ill tell you what i see in regards to how this saturn rx will play out.

wilsontc

Staff member
Note: This thread may be abandoned at ANY time

All,

When someone requests to do a general reading what happens is a TON of people post and only a FEW charts get reviewed. I will watch this thread and IF it is clear the OP is through reading any more charts or the number of chart requests in the thread becomes overwhelming, I will CLOSE this thread.

Warning,

Tim

Chrysalis

Thanks wilson but i doubt anyone's even going to reply, so getting overwhelmed won't be an issue.

Im just going to see if anyone's posted on the forum for some help with one, and do it that way, I did come across a post earlier but have not had time to properly look at it yet.

deepminde

Hello,

I'm currently having a Saturn return, I would be interested in your offer.

Attachments

• astroplacidus.jpg
    astroplacidus.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 38
  • astrowhole.jpg
    astrowhole.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 33

Chrysalis

Hi deepminde

Ill get this looked at tomorrow for you and see what i can decipher for you, you've sent me placidus and wholesigns, each will give a slightly different meaning, so this is good for me actually to look at both, to see which house system resonates with you the most.

l1lp

Hello Crysalis!
Would be amazing if you would look at my Saturn Return chart. Even tho its supposedly over I don't really feel it is, would love to hear your interpretation!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_l_p.84572.8623.jpg
    astro_2gw_l_p.84572.8623.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 34
  • FF1B5D3F-E5F4-4F4A-92BF-4DD98726BC75.jpg
    FF1B5D3F-E5F4-4F4A-92BF-4DD98726BC75.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 30

Chrysalis

Hello,

I'm currently having a Saturn return, I would be interested in your offer.

Using placidus, saturn being in your 1st house would be the area of life this saturn rx happens, so something to do with how you are will come under scrutiny. Saturns already ingressed into the sign your saturns placed, so this saturn rx is already happening, regardless of how far away the degrees are.

Saturn rules your 2nd house and intercepted 2nd house, so it could be something in regards to your finances/possessions or self worth, that will be challenged, maybe you've had some inheritance (im saying inheritance as pluto is there), or issues surrounding some kind of money that's owed to you.

There could be delays and blockages in making money, it could be that you need to slow down and appreciate what you already have, and not be so money/possession orientated......

Okay im going to stop there, can you tell me if this is in anyway making sense, and i'll then carry on.

dianab

I want to look at some charts of past saturn returns, just post your saturn rx chart, and ill tell you what i see, as to what happened during your saturn return.

Also if you have an upcoming saturn rx, not too far away, also post your chart, and ill tell you what i see in regards to how this saturn rx will play out.
not sure if i'm still going through a saturn return... but would love your (and any) opnions

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
  • astro1.jpg
    astro1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hello Crysalis!
Would be amazing if you would look at my Saturn Return chart. Even tho its supposedly over I don't really feel it is, would love to hear your interpretation!

Saturn in your 10th house conjunct mars/uranus and saturn ruling your 11th/12th houses, and the ruler of saturn being jupiter in your 2nd, then this saturn rx your still experiencing looks to be to do with the 2nd/10th/11th/12th houses.

Saturn being closely conjunct uranus would have made this transit quite uranian, so something quite unexpected and something that would have brought some kind of reversal to your career or public persona, this would have had an impact on your financial situation too, with 10th ruler in your 2nd house.

Regarding 11th/12th this could be that your friendships you'd be prior to your saturn return has taken a nose dive in the opposite direction, you've maybe let go of certain friendships, or they've left you, and you've found that you've ended up becoming someone who spends more time alone now.

Ha ha these are harder than what i originally thought, does any of this up to now make any sense ?

l1lp

Saturn in your 10th house conjunct mars/uranus and saturn ruling your 11th/12th houses, and the ruler of saturn being jupiter in your 2nd, then this saturn rx your still experiencing looks to be to do with the 2nd/10th/11th/12th houses.

Saturn being closely conjunct uranus would have made this transit quite uranian, so something quite unexpected and something that would have brought some kind of reversal to your career or public persona, this would have had an impact on your financial situation too, with 10th ruler in your 2nd house.

Regarding 11th/12th this could be that your friendships you'd be prior to your saturn return has taken a nose dive in the opposite direction, you've maybe let go of certain friendships, or they've left you, and you've found that you've ended up becoming someone who spends more time alone now.

Ha ha these are harder than what i originally thought, does any of this up to now make any sense ?

Hey Chrysalis,
Yes you are correct and moving in the right direction! For me Saturn being in Sagittarius (And probably because it's connected to 12th house as you mentioned and in my natal chart I think 12th house means immigration as well as isolation) my Saturn return is all about sudden moves to another country for career reasons and sudden moves back, isolation (when I am in my home country I am literally isolated from my friends, career, etc) regarding finances - they played a big part in my Saturn return but they increased, so thats one thing that was a positive.
A big part here is dealing with authority and documents (Government and immigration papers, organisations e.t.c) which I think is quite Saturnian and 10th house theme? All of the above is very sudden and unpredictable, I never know whats gonna happen next and how, and its all about long periods of waiting in isolation then sudden events out of the blue that change things dramatically.

deepminde

Using placidus, saturn being in your 1st house would be the area of life this saturn rx happens, so something to do with how you are will come under scrutiny. Saturns already ingressed into the sign your saturns placed, so this saturn rx is already happening, regardless of how far away the degrees are.

Saturn rules your 2nd house and intercepted 2nd house, so it could be something in regards to your finances/possessions or self worth, that will be challenged, maybe you've had some inheritance (im saying inheritance as pluto is there), or issues surrounding some kind of money that's owed to you.

There could be delays and blockages in making money, it could be that you need to slow down and appreciate what you already have, and not be so money/possession orientated......

Okay im going to stop there, can you tell me if this is in anyway making sense, and i'll then carry on.

My update :)

Well, I think my self worth is slowly changing for the better. I started to get to know myself on a deeper level about 3 years ago.

Regarding the money... I'm a cheapskate. I'm saving money just for the idea of saving, but I started to think I should not be a 'Scrooge' and treat myself better. I should let go the power money has over me but very slowly :D

From this year I'm making a bit more. It does not have an impact at all... No inheritance and I don't lend money to anyone, so no debt.

MoonBucket

Hi, Chrysalis

If you have time I would be interested to know what you see in my 2nd-Saturn-return chart (the return happened a couple of months ago). I could use an outside opinion on what might be going on with me these days!

My natal chart has Capricorn rising with Saturn just below the ascendant, so I wonder if Saturn returns would be especially relevant for me.

I hope I did this chart right -- I used the exact time of return (as calculated by my desktop app) but with my current location (instead of natal). Is that correct? I don't mind redoing it if needed.

[edit: AstroDienst (astro.com) says that the current location usually doesn't matter except for special charts such as Solar or Lunar Returns. I tried doing the Saturn Return chart using both my birthplace and current location and the only differences were for the ASC and MC (by a few degrees) and of course how the houses were divided up -- all other elements were the same.]

Thanks for the offer!
MoonBucket

[edit: attachment replaced with one that has tighter orbs, and two charts added]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_moonbucket_saturn_return_2.63648.21100.png
    astro_2gw_moonbucket_saturn_return_2.63648.21100.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_2gw_moonbucket_natal.63716.22750.png
    astro_2gw_moonbucket_natal.63716.22750.png
    69 KB · Views: 29
  • moonbucket_saturn_return_and_natal_biwheel_2.67672.31213.jpg
    moonbucket_saturn_return_and_natal_biwheel_2.67672.31213.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hi, Chrysalis

If you have time I would be interested to know what you see in my 2nd-Saturn-return chart (the return happened a couple of months ago). I could use an outside opinion on what might be going on with me these days!

My natal chart has Capricorn rising with Saturn just below the ascendant, so I wonder if Saturn returns would be especially relevant for me.

I hope I did this chart right -- I used the exact time of return (as calculated by my desktop app) but with my current location (instead of natal). Is that correct? I don't mind redoing it if needed.

Thanks for the offer!
MoonBucket

[edit: attachment replaced with one that has tighter orbs]

Hi moonbucket.

Could you edit the chart and add the saturn rx transit, with natal planets included please, i need to look at your natal planet/positions too.

Chrysalis

@dianab & 1p

Thankyou both for your feedback, im going to look back over your charts in retrospect to what you've both said.

MoonBucket

Hi moonbucket.

Could you edit the chart and add the saturn rx transit, with natal planets included please, i need to look at your natal planet/positions too.

Hi, Chrysalis

I had my natal chart handy, so have added that above. Meanwhile I'll see if I can figure out how to do a combined biwheel chart with the return transits.

Edit: I have also added a biwheel chart, with natal inside and Saturn return outside, but didn't see how to include the aspect table. Thanks for requesting this change! I have already noticed a couple of interesting features in the biwheel chart -- but will keep mum about those for now.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hi, Chrysalis

I had my natal chart handy, so have added that above. Meanwhile I'll see if I can figure out how to do a combined biwheel chart with the return transits.

Edit: I have also added a biwheel chart, with natal inside and Saturn return outside, but didn't see how to include the aspect table. Thanks for requesting this change! I have already noticed a couple of interesting features in the biwheel chart -- but will keep mum about those for now.

Yes the bi wheels fine, Thank You.

MoonBucket

UPDATE:

Chrysalis, I am discovering that I'm not interested in having predictions made, so if you do look at my Saturn return chart, please only cover late 2017 up through the present.

If you haven't looked at it yet, that's fine. In fact, I'm starting to feel a little over-discussed, so you could set my chart aside indefinitely.

If you have already put some time into it, then of course I wouldn't want to waste your time and effort, and would look forward to your comments.

Best wishes,
MB

OmniWolf

I would absolutely LOVE this!! Mine starts around March 2013 @ 11º and then retrogrades, and doesn't become exact until Approx Oct 22 2013 which I've printed here, but if you look at this return I would ask that you go through the whole timeline as my Scorpio house is packed and Saturn spent a good deal of time here.
Enjoy!! I am eagerly awaiting your response.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k13w65azd7p2v6e/Saturn Return Approx.png?dl=0

Attachments

• astro_2gw_michael_eccher.1073.3635.jpg
    astro_2gw_michael_eccher.1073.3635.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Saturn Return Approx.jpg
    Saturn Return Approx.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 25

lolo lolo

Hi chrysalis that's my chart it's complicated

Attachments

• astro_24gw_lolo_lolo_2018412_hp.54442.26788.jpg
    astro_24gw_lolo_lolo_2018412_hp.54442.26788.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_24gw_lolo_lolo_2018412_hw.54502.29283.jpg
    astro_24gw_lolo_lolo_2018412_hw.54502.29283.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22