Psychic abilities and Neptune?

venusarising

Are there any aspects that point to psychic abilities that you have seen or personally experienced? I was thinking that Neptune and possibly the 12 the house would be involved.
How about Jupiter trine Neptune and Neptune opposite mercury?

Bina

Are there any aspects that point to psychic abilities that you have seen or personally experienced? I was thinking that Neptune and possibly the 12 the house would be involved.

There has been a few threads on this question recently, you can search the chat forum. Neptune opp Mercury can indicate psychic abilities, also Pisces/Neptune/12th house emphasis. Pluto/Moon aspects seem to be another indicator.

venusarising

There has been a few threads on this question recently, you can search the chat forum. Neptune opp Mercury can indicate psychic abilities, also Pisces/Neptune/12th house emphasis. Pluto/Moon aspects seem to be another indicator.

Thank you, I didn't look down the list far enough. I will try search. I hadn't considered Pluto/moon but it makes sense. My friend has mercury gemini 12th house opp Neptune trine Jupiter 10th house. Thank you for your response.

Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

Thank you, I didn't look down the list far enough. I will try search. I hadn't considered Pluto/moon but it makes sense. My friend has mercury gemini 12th house opp Neptune trine Jupiter 10th house. Thank you for your response.

I think the clairvoyance in a chart thread was in the spiritual realm part of chat.. There was alot of psychic markers identified and spoken about by some great astrologers!i am just learning.
To answer your question yes i think Neptune is very much linked to psychic abilities. As is sun/moon/Mercury in a water sign, aspecting Neptune or Pluto.. I'm sure you will get some very informative answers 😊
Do you feel you have psychic abilities? What's your sun/moon/rising sign?

venusarising

I think the clairvoyance in a chart thread was in the spiritual realm part of chat.. There was alot of psychic markers identified and spoken about by some great astrologers!i am just learning.
To answer your question yes i think Neptune is very much linked to psychic abilities. As is sun/moon/Mercury in a water sign, aspecting Neptune or Pluto.. I'm sure you will get some very informative answers 😊
Do you feel you have psychic abilities? What's your sun/moon/rising sign?

Thank you Lainey and Bina! I will check out those threads. I guess I can't delete this one once it is made...hopefully that's ok.

Yes, Laineydreamer, since I was a kid, I have been fascinated by psychics, astrology, spirituality and all things related. As I've gotten older I have definitely found my inner guidance and learned how to listen . I always have had out of body experiences in my dreams and dreams on occasion that are predictive or where I have been able to speak to my deceased family members. Whenever it happens it blows me away and it's definitely my favorite part of being alive.. finding the magic. So, it just occurred to me to look into my own chart and initially I thought mercury 12th house indicated some kind of repression with my communication, but my mom who is an astrologer said that it would be more of an internal focusing, like intuition.
My sun is taurus, but my moon, ascendant, Saturn, Venus are all in cancer and my Mars is pisces. Taurus is my only earth sign and I'm grateful for it. ;)

Abby83

Yes I agree. Something like Jupiter in 12th enhances intuition/psychic abilities. Or asc ruler in good aspect to Neptune and 12th house.

AppLeo

Neptune in the water houses: 4th, 8th, or 12th. This wouldn't make someone totally psychic, but generally more aware of the hidden vibrational cues.

Neptune aspects in general. Anything Neptune can create something more psychic.

I think what makes someone truly psychic would be a personal planet like the Sun or Mercury conjunct Neptune aspect to Pluto in a water house in one of signs of Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, or even Virgo/Aquarius. But the chances of someone getting all those placements is super rare, but then again, it's also rare to be super psychic.

venusarising

yeah, My mercury in gemini is in my 12th house and I always thought it was more associated with my adhd because 12th can be things that are hidden, but then I noticed that mercury is opposed to my neptune which is also sextile my jupiter granted the jupiter is in aries and the neptune is in sag... so, I asked my mom who is an astrologer and she said that the 12th is also intuition and having mercury there across from neptune would make it so that I could decipher delusion from reality and have access to my intuition which I suppose makes sense because I do think I'm extremely self aware and verging on being empathic, I can sometimes feel animals and other people, so who knows, maybe that's what it means for me. I was hoping it was pointing to some more latent psychic ability because I think it would be so cool to have supernatural abilities without having to work too hard at it ;) hahaha!
but it's cool. I just wonder how the jupiter plays into the connection between neptune and gemini... I suppose it would add some luck or something :)

cosmicseeing

I feel each human has psychic capabilities. It is innate, and has been forgotten. I have trines from Neptune and Uranus to my moon, mars, and mercury. There are many other factors. Anyone honestly dedicated to developing their intuitive skills will see progress

muchacho

If you want to narrow it down to Neptune influences only, then Neptune aspects with Sun, Moon or Mercury.

david starling

I feel each human has psychic capabilities. It is innate, and has been forgotten. I have trines from Neptune and Uranus to my moon, mars, and mercury. There are many other factors. Anyone honestly dedicated to developing their intuitive skills will see progress

I think maybe intuitive ability is different from psychic ability. But I agree both can be developed. Psychic ability is fraught with danger though. There are plenty of "psychic-predators" around--mostly (not entirely) men preying on women.
Very few professional Psychiatrists and Psychologists are willing to admit to actually believing in psychic communication, btw.

Last edited:

muchacho

Very few professional Psychiatrists and Psychologists are willing to admit to actually believing in psychic communication, btw.
Yeah, psychologists want to be on par with the other hard sciences and so they have to ignore it because intuition escapes the rational mind and the usual (accepted) means of measurement. There's a similar dilemma in astrology.

But there's a section called 'parapsychology' which should cover this kind of 'nonscientific' stuff.

Frisiangal

I think maybe intuitive ability is different from psychic ability. But I agree both can be developed. Psychic ability is fraught with danger though. ................[/QUOTE]

I agree totally with both comments.
Everyone is born with the parapsychological communication quuality as mentioned by Muchaco; those so-called 'super-natural' qualities that can be found in the outer planet symbolism.

'Psychic abilities' often seems to be related to the something 'magical' by those who would wish to have it. Yet those who possess it may say otherwise. Who really wants to 'know', 'see' and 'become aware' of everything going on, in, around them.......the delightful but also the damaging and disastrous? A gift that once applied cannot be switched off if it's not what one desired of it, and its then 'in the dark' side being used in other ways.

It's a personal belief that this is why Saturn is where it is in a chart. It can restrict, limit, hold back or in check those super-natural qualities for those who are not yet ready to fully make use of their potential: It can enhance the structure of their formlessness qualities for those who are. It takes a special kind of person to be able to reach that stage and do that, even if there are many who believe they are, and have.

(Says she with an out of sign Saturn square Neptune in Air. Fully aware of holding back and not crossing the line. :smile:)

Abby83

yeah, My mercury in gemini is in my 12th house and I always thought it was more associated with my adhd because 12th can be things that are hidden, but then I noticed that mercury is opposed to my neptune which is also sextile my jupiter granted the jupiter is in aries and the neptune is in sag... so, I asked my mom who is an astrologer and she said that the 12th is also intuition and having mercury there across from neptune would make it so that I could decipher delusion from reality and have access to my intuition which I suppose makes sense because I do think I'm extremely self aware and verging on being empathic, I can sometimes feel animals and other people, so who knows, maybe that's what it means for me. I was hoping it was pointing to some more latent psychic ability because I think it would be so cool to have supernatural abilities without having to work too hard at it ;) hahaha!
but it's cool. I just wonder how the jupiter plays into the connection between neptune and gemini... I suppose it would add some luck or something :)

So your asc is gemini?

Abby83

I think maybe intuitive ability is different from psychic ability. But I agree both can be developed. Psychic ability is fraught with danger though. There are plenty of "psychic-predators" around--mostly (not entirely) men preying on women.

Universities that teach Psychology condemn astrology.

I'm not sure if I believe everyone is psychic. Those predator men, they could have planets in the person's 12th house. But I think psychic goes deeper into hearing what spirits say. I cant tell other ppl my stories cos they think I'm a fruit loop when I do.