Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 01-20-2012, 05:26 PM

Re: Saturn in 5th house- Please help

The two main remedial measures I would advise are the following...

at least a 2 ct, natural pearl (not south sea or other man grown) worn on the left middle ring or index finger. ideally set in gold.

http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/dispP...l&subcatId=515

a yellow sapphire, at least 2 ct, worn on right ring or index finger, and also ideally set in gold.

http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/dispP...e&subcatId=348

Not only are you in Sade Sati, but the indicators for the body being able to handle children and the indicators for children are not well placed or aspected. This is why it takes so much effort to change the karma.

Those stones will alleviate the natal afflictions.

I would then advise a yagya for saturn, to neutralize his current transit.

Other wise 3-5 years will be more likely.

I don't check this board every day, so if you find these of interest, let me know by email, and I can pick the auspicious date to first wear these stones.

Blessings and Good Fortune To You.

Unread 01-21-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramastro View Post
Hi Claire and Iamnothere,

Thanks for your responses. I see from your answers that predicting the timing is difficult. But I was just wondering by seeing my husband's chart and comparing with mine, Is that possible?

I would be really happy to know what does my husband chart say about children. His chart is the second one attached in this topic's first post. Please let me know what you see about children in his chart. Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Rama
Please post your composite chart and we can have a look....Both of you together as his chart can indicate children and yours not.....for instance.. We need the melded influences....
Unread 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM

(I think I uploaded her charts here.)

Her ascendant is Cancer, the natural mother, the Moon rules Cancer and is placed in Scorpio, where it is debillitated. This is also her 5th house house, which shows her strong attachment to children. The Moon is with Saturn, a malefic and ruler of the 7th and 8th houses, houses noted for their association with death and long term illness. This creates great depression and suffering (Saturn) in her mind (5th house) and emotions (Moon), specifically around children (5th house again).

Venus in the 5th with the other planets, adds no ease to this, as Venus rules the 4th and the 11th houses. A benefit ruling an angle is said to repress itís comforting factors. The ruler of the 11th house, can give injury from desires and lack of surrender. Also, Venus is very near Pluto, giving strong ego challenges and crisis around love and relationships.

Next we see Mars, the ruler of the 5th house (children and mental peace) is in the 6th, a house of obstacles and accident and extreme effort. The dispositor of the house Mars is in is also debillitated. Being in the same house with Ketu, Neptune and Uranus, do not add any help. The most influential factor, because of tightness of degree comes from Neptune.

Back to Jupiter. Even though Jupiter aspects the ascendant, it cannot provide much support other than giving the person a false sense of hope, without the necessary energy to empower them to take actions to do what they need to do. Jupiter is also the significator for children. Being debillitated further adds confluence to the lack of physical and emotional stamina to successfully bear, or even raise a child.

From the Navamsha (9th divisional chart) we have further confluence. Saturn, Sun and Mars are in the 5th house. Saturn still gives extreme effort and obstacles and danger to oneís health from children, and the Sun though a friend of Mars is still too close to Mars and too separative of an influence ruling the 2nd house. Mars though is in his own sign. Saturn being vargottama (in the same sign in navamsha as rashi) does also show that surrender, and atoning for past ďsinsĒ relating to children can give the ability to bear. The healing needs to come from a soul level first, as the navamsha represents our inner soul.

(the above emphasis is added, because based on her state of mind, as read from the chart, and how she will probably get fixated on the negative side of these river of confluence, it needs to be stressed that change can occur through grace, surrender and atonement. even without astrology, there are countless women who wanted to get pregnant and stressed themselves sick about it. once they gave up trying and relaxed, it worked.)

The husbandís chart is a different matter. He has Jupiter exalted (although retrograde) in the 5th, and the ruler of children in the 7th, in a great friendís sign. So while there is still trouble from his chart, there is better support for children. Also, it is interesting to note, that he goes into a Jupiter dasha on August 2015. This timing coincides with the assessment of the wifeís chart, to wait until then. The Jupiter period for the husband will begin, and the wife will be out of her Sade Sati Period, at least the most difficult part of it, as well as beyond a difficult portion of her current Mahadasha.

Once more, this is difficult, but the proper remedial measures and atonement can go a long way to ameliorate the karma and exhaust it. Then child bearing can be easier.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg conceptiondifficultyrashi.jpg (36.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg conceptionnavamsha.jpg (33.9 KB, 5 views)
Unread 01-22-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Please post your composite chart and we can have a look....Both of you together as his chart can indicate children and yours not.....for instance.. We need the melded influences....
Hi Claire19,

Thanks for your response. Please find the composite chart attached. Please let me know my chances. I appreciate your help. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg composite chart.jpg (75.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ramchart.jpg (85.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg husband.jpg (86.6 KB, 2 views)
Unread 01-22-2012, 12:06 AM

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the detailed reading of my chart. thank you
Unread 01-22-2012, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDi View Post
I Just wanted to add that saturn does not nessessarily stop you from having children.

My 5th house is ruled by saturn (aqu) and i have saturn placed there, although it is in the sign of pisces... I have 3 children and very easy to concieve, there were all c section births thou.

from what ive seen of this aspect, saturn in the 5th can mean a lot of things,
harder to concieve or give birth to
or saturn being restrictive, meaning having to raise children alone.
Very interesting comment. However your fifth is ruled by Uranus and it may well have positive aspects...Saturn placed there may be well aspected in general. Of course the positive side is that it lends a sense of real responsibility and duty to those children and one may even be rather parental with you. Pisces being a yin sign is more fertile and do you have a Capricorn or Pisces child?? If you find it easy to conceive then your Moon is strong I would say.. We also have to look at our 4th house of general family.... I have Saturn Leo on the 5th cusp and I never wanted the responsibility of children and actually have a fear of childbirth with my challenged Moon. Did I die giving birth in a past life? Maybe. I know my greatgrandmother died having my grandmother.... but that is a whole other topic.....

Last edited by Claire19; 01-22-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM

Exclamation Re: Saturn in 5th house- Please help

Can someone please help me.
Im such a nervous reck right now!
The more I read of the the effects of Saturn in the 5th house, the more anxiety I feel when it comes to children. I love children and would love to have them. Is it true with Saturn in the 5th, I can be denied children or have few of them, loose them, or that I wont be able to control them...or something negative on that note?

Assistance and shedding some light on the Saturian influence would be greatly appreciated.

DOB: October 12, 1982
Place: Toronto, Ontario
Time: 9:10pm

I have attached a copy of my natal chart for referencing.
God Bless and great community
Attached Images
File Type: gif libra natal chart.gif (47.4 KB, 6 views)
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:45 PM

From the Vedic Astrological perspective the way a planet effects you is different based on the moon sign and ascendant. For Gemini rising and Libra Sun, Saturn is a Very good planet. He is exalted in your 5th house of Children, which is probably why you have such a strong focus there. You also have two friends of Saturn, which are Venus and Mercury. Altogether this is supportive of children.

From eyeballing your chart, I'd say, you should be able to physically have children, although based on the position of the outer planets, you might have some psychological issues you need to work out first around children, so that you can be the best mother you can be.

I wouldn't worry about having children, I would focus more on your own self development so you are prepared to be a good role model and guiding force in their life.
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:23 PM

Thanks so much Ryan Kurczak!
You are like an angel in disguise!
Your reply means more to me than anything,

A few more questions if I may. What sort of psycological hinderances would you be talking about exactly? If me and my husband start trying for a family now, does this mean that Saturn will tell me "NO. Not yet dear, you still have a few kinks to work out!" and I will be denied children?

Me and my husband would like to start having children. We've been married for almost 3 years. Is there a fertile month for me?

Much Love!

Last edited by happylibra; 01-28-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: mispelled name
Unread 04-06-2012, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Kurczak View Post
(I think I uploaded her charts here.)

Her ascendant is Cancer, the natural mother, the Moon rules Cancer and is placed in Scorpio, where it is debillitated. This is also her 5th house house, which shows her strong attachment to children. The Moon is with Saturn, a malefic and ruler of the 7th and 8th houses, houses noted for their association with death and long term illness. This creates great depression and suffering (Saturn) in her mind (5th house) and emotions (Moon), specifically around children (5th house again).

Venus in the 5th with the other planets, adds no ease to this, as Venus rules the 4th and the 11th houses. A benefit ruling an angle is said to repress itís comforting factors. The ruler of the 11th house, can give injury from desires and lack of surrender. Also, Venus is very near Pluto, giving strong ego challenges and crisis around love and relationships.

Next we see Mars, the ruler of the 5th house (children and mental peace) is in the 6th, a house of obstacles and accident and extreme effort. The dispositor of the house Mars is in is also debillitated. Being in the same house with Ketu, Neptune and Uranus, do not add any help. The most influential factor, because of tightness of degree comes from Neptune.

Back to Jupiter. Even though Jupiter aspects the ascendant, it cannot provide much support other than giving the person a false sense of hope, without the necessary energy to empower them to take actions to do what they need to do. Jupiter is also the significator for children. Being debillitated further adds confluence to the lack of physical and emotional stamina to successfully bear, or even raise a child.

From the Navamsha (9th divisional chart) we have further confluence. Saturn, Sun and Mars are in the 5th house. Saturn still gives extreme effort and obstacles and danger to oneís health from children, and the Sun though a friend of Mars is still too close to Mars and too separative of an influence ruling the 2nd house. Mars though is in his own sign. Saturn being vargottama (in the same sign in navamsha as rashi) does also show that surrender, and atoning for past ďsinsĒ relating to children can give the ability to bear. The healing needs to come from a soul level first, as the navamsha represents our inner soul.

(the above emphasis is added, because based on her state of mind, as read from the chart, and how she will probably get fixated on the negative side of these river of confluence, it needs to be stressed that change can occur through grace, surrender and atonement. even without astrology, there are countless women who wanted to get pregnant and stressed themselves sick about it. once they gave up trying and relaxed, it worked.)

The husbandís chart is a different matter. He has Jupiter exalted (although retrograde) in the 5th, and the ruler of children in the 7th, in a great friendís sign. So while there is still trouble from his chart, there is better support for children. Also, it is interesting to note, that he goes into a Jupiter dasha on August 2015. This timing coincides with the assessment of the wifeís chart, to wait until then. The Jupiter period for the husband will begin, and the wife will be out of her Sade Sati Period, at least the most difficult part of it, as well as beyond a difficult portion of her current Mahadasha.

Once more, this is difficult, but the proper remedial measures and atonement can go a long way to ameliorate the karma and exhaust it. Then child bearing can be easier.
Hi Ryan,

I just want to let you and everyone know that my IVF treatment worked and I am 5 weeks pregnant now. My doctor also mentioned that my hormone numbers also look great. I now it is still long way to go and as much as I am happy I am also bit worried that what if something might happen. Can anyone predict from chart if this going to be a full term pregnancy or something bad might happen. This is my first pregnancy. I also got converted into full time employee at work in the same week that I found I was pregnant. I have little hope that good things finally started for me after lot of struggle. I mean both work related and pregnancy. I just need assurance from any of you if everything related to pregnancy is going to be okay for me. I truly appreciate any of the inputs here. I know I have been away from this thread for 2 months but did that intentionally to come back after I am pregnant. Please need your input here on if I am going to make it to full term with healthy baby. Many Thanks

Ramastro
Unread 04-06-2012, 06:53 AM

Location: Noida (India), Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com

According to husband's chart promise to become father is there. And wife's chart says some complication. But due to Sat-Moon conj. obstacle will come , but I feel, result will be positive.
So, be cheerful and enjoy pregnancy.
Unread 04-06-2012, 07:02 AM

Best wishes for you: the fertility estimating method I used earlier in this thread did show definite + potential, so I think the only thing delaying/blocking was the "current astrological time-period" element; I anticipate your having the baby, and a healthy and happy baby too!
Sincerely,
Richard L. Farr
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:56 PM

That's great news! Keep your mind on the positive potential, and continue the remedial measures we discussed. Excellent!
Unread 08-06-2012, 06:51 PM

Thanks for everyone's wishes. Unfortunately, I really could not enjoy my pregnancy. The first 3 months were horrible with bleeding in between constantly allowing me to think it might not sustain. Now, I progressed into 6th month and baby is doing fine and no complications yet for me as well. But I have a different problem now.

My husband is in deep trouble. Something terrible happened and he is in a situation where his close friend insulted and left him and also the person who was affected by him is behaving like a mental patient not sure when that person might affect our family or affect themselves. I have heard both sides of story and I know there is equal mistake from my husband and the other person and they both know that they got carried away and did the mistake. While my husband accepted the mistake and changed himself as a better person and started living more spirtual life, the other one is not allowing to live us a peaceful life.

We are constantly worried what will happen to us, whom we might lose (like my husband close friend of 17 years he lost) and also what that person might do to self(suicide) which will put my husband in more bad light.

Coming straight to the point, while we should enjoy the pregnancy-the last two months we are going through more stress, without peace what might happen at any minute, whom we might lose. I just wanted to know when will things get better for both of us and especially for my husband. When he will be out of stress and when people around him will not effect him so that we can lead a peaceful life. Seeing him depressed day by day makes me more depressed and is becoming tough for me to takecare of my unborn and my husband together.

I really don't want to write this but astrologyweekly has been a place where my questions were answered and people gave me hope. Please help in spending few minutes of your valuable time as I am in terrible need. Our charts are attached in the same thread in first post. Thank you
Unread 08-07-2012, 09:45 PM

I can't answer your questions about your latest trial & tribulation as I'm not yet experienced enough in astrology. However, I hope that things go right for you and your husband! It's good to read that you and your husband were finally able to conceive.

This thread was very intriguing to read. Kudos to Dr. Farr for correctly predicting that Ramastro would have a child at age 28 at the earliest. Ramastro will have had her 28th birthday by the time the baby is born.

Kudos to Minnimyriad for correctly predicting that Ramastro would get pregnant around April 2012, after Ramastro's 6-year challenge. I think last week of February/1st week of March was the actual conception date, so within a month of the prediction time?

I think it was Claire who predicted that the child would be a Scorpio, which seems likely? Scorpio, or perhaps Sagittarius?
Unread 08-08-2012, 02:53 PM

Thanks Zuri. Yes, most of Dr.Farr, minny and claire19 predictions came true. Claire19 prediction about scorpion girl could still become true as my due date is in 1st week of december and might happen bit earlier than that and we found out it is a girl.

I am not sure if medical astrology is the right place to ask about the question I had about my current situation but thought as it is related to peace, discturbance caused in our lives and out mental state being affected. All i wanted to know is if there is any indication in both of our charts that we are going through this tough phase without peace and if so when should things get better as per chart. I am preparing for the worst though.

I would be more thankful to Dr.Farr, minny, claire and Ryan if they can help answering this question. Thanks
Unread 09-10-2012, 11:14 PM

My husband is going through very bad phase now as I mentioned before and he is mentally depressed and not sure what will happen when. We are expecting a baby in the first week of december and we could not enjoy this happy baby phase due to this disturbance caused in our lives. I am equally disturbed as my husband as I could not see him suffering. Someone please answer the following two questions. If you think this is not the right place to post, please feel free to move this post to the place where I can get answers as the answers from learned ones like you are important to me at this time.

Additional details:

All the trouble started in our lives from June2, 2012 due to few actions performed by my husband from March 20, 2012 (coincidentally, this is the same day I had the embryo transfer in my IVF- I conceived through IVf after several years of trying). Our problems started from then

My questions:

1. Is there any indication in my or my husband's chart that we are supposed to go this suffering? what are the aspects or planet positions that are indicating this?

2. When will this suffering end for us, especially for my husband?

3. Do you see more bad days/events for us in future?
Our birth details:-

My birth info: Sep 27, 1984 at 23:27 PM, place: Nellore, AP, India
Husband Details: Nov 7, 1977 at 13:50 PM, Place of Birth: Vijayawada, AP, India

I have attached the charts again. Please someone answer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ramchart.jpg (85.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg husband.jpg (86.6 KB, 1 views)
Unread 12-20-2012, 09:25 PM

All,

I am happy to say that after years of fighting with infertility, I finally gave birth to my daughter on Dec 7th. It was a normal delivery and everything went smooth and my recovery was quick too. I dont know how saturn being in 5th house is bad with respect to having children but here are few things I observed related to having this child.

It took me almost 6.5 years and several fertility treatments to have my daughter. She was conceived through IVF. When I am pregnant with her, my relationship with my husband was almost about to break and i went through so much pain. It is not my husband who wanted to end the relation but few things done by him while I am pregnant lost my trust in relationships and I suffered mentally due to this throughout my pregnancy in a phase that I should enjoy. But I am happy to hold my relation tight as my husband is now changed, more responsible and I could not ask for a better person than what he is now.

I said all the above things just to tell u what are the difficulties I faced to get pregnant and also being pregnant and I am not sure if it is due to saturn being in my fifth house. I am now a happy wife and mom and love every minute being with my daughter. I have attached my daughters chart here. Please let me know if she has any potential health problems in future and also I need your best wishes from you guys for her bright and happy future
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DD chart.jpg (85.6 KB, 8 views)
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
I agree that the ancient view is often very limited and quite negative with the superstitious gloom and doom approach born of ignorance and fear. As a Satun in Leo and the 5th person I have not had children but then my Moon is not well aspected also. This has been a conscious choice for me.

Conjunct Mars????? a boy child and maybe a forceps delivery. Depends. May be an Aries type.... Many things depending the state of the chart.
Hi Claire,

Do we have the same configuration of Saturn Moon? Moon on the cusp of the 5th, Saturn the lord of the 5th in the 12th? Could you elaborate a bit more? Some have said that Saturn is the father archetype and moon the mother archetype, my Sun is Virgo in the 1st house, if my birth time is accurate enough.

About children, I don't have one yet and I am in my mid-thirties. Can't really state any correlations there. So far, I'm more interested in self-expression, fertility of the mind.
Thank you!

As you approach truth, your solitude increases. - Michel Houellebecq
Unread 12-21-2012, 04:22 AM

Quote:
All,

I am happy to say that after years of fighting with infertility, I finally gave birth to my daughter on Dec 7th. It was a normal delivery and everything went smooth and my recovery was quick too. I dont know how saturn being in 5th house is bad with respect to having children but here are few things I observed related to having this child.

It took me almost 6.5 years and several fertility treatments to have my daughter. She was conceived through IVF. When I am pregnant with her, my relationship with my husband was almost about to break and i went through so much pain. It is not my husband who wanted to end the relation but few things done by him while I am pregnant lost my trust in relationships and I suffered mentally due to this throughout my pregnancy in a phase that I should enjoy. But I am happy to hold my relation tight as my husband is now changed, more responsible and I could not ask for a better person than what he is now.

I said all the above things just to tell u what are the difficulties I faced to get pregnant and also being pregnant and I am not sure if it is due to saturn being in my fifth house. I am now a happy wife and mom and love every minute being with my daughter. I have attached my daughters chart here. Please let me know if she has any potential health problems in future and also I need your best wishes from you guys for her bright and happy future
This is wonderful news! Thanks for the update and best wishes to you, your husband and your baby girl , for a healthy and happy future!
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
FarEastUranus (12-21-2012)
Unread 12-21-2012, 04:43 AM

Quote:
All,

First of all congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

In her chart, I can see that both of you (her mother and her father) will have to work to provide their child with a congenial home environment.

Give her some slack and remember that she will be only human.
Don't pin all your hopes on her, otherwise this will create a lot of burden for her.

More about her maybe later.

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 10-13-2015, 12:26 AM

Hello All,

Here I am back after almost 3 years and in the same situation trying to get pregnant for a while now to have second child :-)

If any of you recall, I started this thread may be 5 years ago trying to get pregnant with first child and few of you gave correct predictions and my daughter was born on Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM in Chicago, IL

I have been taking treatments again for a while and just wanted to let you know that I have PCOS and so got pregnant the first time with IVF.

I wanted to see if you can help me in determining when I would have my second child and if that would be boy or girl?

Thanks again for your comments here. I have also attached charts.

MY DOB:- Sep 27, 1984 at 23:27 PM in Nellore, India
Husband's DOB :- Nov 7, 1977 at 13:50 PM in Vijayawada, India
Daughter:- Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM in Chicago, IL.

Thanks again for looking into this. I really appreciate your time here.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Ramastrochart.gif (53.0 KB, 2 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Husband chart.pdf (78.9 KB, 1 views)
Unread 10-13-2015, 12:05 PM

Hello Rama,

It will again take quite some time for you to get pregnant. Please don't loose hope in this matter.

Good chances of a female exist. However, when you will get pregnant, then you should ask about it .

I know you are from India and in India, there's lots of stress and pressure for a baby boy.

So instead of asking about it now, please wait for your pregnancy and then inquire about it.

I will give you a better reply about it.

Okay

Unread 10-13-2015, 05:55 PM

HI Sethi,

Thanks for letting me know.

When you said it will take quite some time, do you know how many years it might take? I have my next IVF being scheduled for this December 2015. Please let me know.

On the other hand, I am okay if it is a boy or girl- I was just curious :-)

Thanks again.
Unread 10-14-2015, 05:25 AM

can you tell me the exact date of your pregnancy with your first child?

Or the dob of your first child?

then I will check and compare.

But please note that currently I am working for my audits and I cannot promise a quick reply

Tags
5th house, children, house, read my chart, saturn