please look in my natal chart ..

wilsontc

Staff member
For "fated" interpretations, look to Vedic astrolo

Bintal,

For interpretations about what is "going to" happen in your life look to Vedic astrology. Vedic astrologers are very willing to tell you EXACTLY what is going to occur in your life and when. If you want to have free will in your life, look to Western astrology to give you an idea about your strengths and to help you build on them.

Using Western astrology you have Aquarius (friends) modifying Venus (relationships) focused in the 5th house (dating), so you like to date and have friendly relationships. You also have Venus (relationships) sextile (energy goes easily with) Neptune (spirituality, also idealizing), so you may tend to idealize your relationships. Just remember that there is no such thing as a "perfect" relationship...every relationship requires "give and take" from BOTH people in the relationship. If BOTH people are willing to do this, the relationship grows...but it is NEVER "perfect."

It seems you might be a little caught up in looking for the "ideal" relationship. Instead of that, be a friend to the one you are in a relationship with now and think about ways you can help each other to grow and develop your love for each other.

Using Western astrology (and NOT answering your question),

Tim

B

bintalmosul

Dear wilsontc,

can u please help me with the vedic astrology issue? with names, sites or anything may help. i really need it cuz i have an affair and i want to see how i will proceed ..

Thank u for ur time :D

Bintalmosul,