Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-27-2013, 04:39 AM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Okay, so I KNOW I'm a very aggressive guy by nature and I tend to have a "Don't take sh!t from anyone" sort of attitude. I could be incredibly violent as well, especially if angered. But at times I still get people telling me that I'm soft and sensitive...

Where is this "soft" energy coming from? And why do I sometimes give off that vibe despite having Mars conjunct my Ascendant? Helloooooo I'm SUPPOSED to appear aggressive. Not soft!!!

Is the stupid Neptune trine Ascendant at fault here? I HATE appearing like a sissy. I really do.

myself.jpg


Last edited by dude123; 06-27-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Sagakkan's Avatar
Sagakkan Sagakkan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 54
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Well your ascendant is in Virgo after all.......
__________________
......"I don't believe in astrology, I'm a virgo and we're very skeptical".....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Andrea_'s Avatar
Andrea_ Andrea_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fully tired of dry facts. Also, I live in a cupboard
Posts: 160
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Pfoa, I don\t know what happened, but i mistakenly erased my post, again xD

Ok, so, first...

Do you know what they say about the 15 degrees Leo, where your sun is? That it's among the worst in the zodiac, due to the "violence" it gives.
"15 Degrees of Leo is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac. Either natally or in prediction. Prominent in the charts of serial killers, felons serving life sentences, hard luck, etc. Helen Keller- blind/deaf had her chart co-ruler, Mars at 15 degrees of Leo, along with no air signs. (Air signs are communication)."

I find it very interesting that you say you actually do feel violent. And if we look deeper, it may be sustained by the fact that your sun (11th house of Friendship) is opposite Pluto (in the third house of communications; beware of impulsivity in speech, manipulatory tendencies, etc..)

And they also say that "22 degrees of all signs is bad, either natally or in prediction." where your Pluto is actually located, in Scorpio.

Moon in Aries definetly adds for some fiery tendencies, and it squares Venus...
But that Venus/Mercury in Cancer and the ASC might be some important "softners"

But of course, astrology is... just a guide, not a set of rules. You also have some nice aspects that should indicate balance between the Spirit and the Ego/will, that Sun trine Moon for example :d

Last edited by Andrea_; 06-27-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:20 PM
kimbermoon's Avatar
kimbermoon kimbermoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission B.C
Posts: 2,668
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

putting the blame on a particular planetary aspect is not very helpful...it is your own behavior and actions that serve to dish up the outcomes in any situation. You feel you are supposed to appear aggressive; usually being aggressive is a mechanism of self-defense, due to internalized feelings of inner weakness and conflict. Softness of character is a common trait of the water influence...Venus in Cancer says it all, considering it's involvement in the t-square. What is it you feel needs to be kept hidden or repressed? Water=emotional reactivity. Then, yes there is also the Neptune/Mercury alignment sometimes stimulating an over-active imagination, or delusional thinking. Moon sq Venus=the potential for low self-esteem and a sense of unworthiness. As such, your Virgo ASC tries to prop you up, with Mars angular. You are rather more self-expressive and mentally oriented [as per your elemental distribution], than emotional, helped along by your Moon in Aries, but this does not mean you don't feel things. Some people are just more sensitive to picking up on that side of you, than others. The indications of your 4th house show that you likely experienced communicational difficulties with your parents, and oppositional viewpoints and opinions. This is involved in the psychic source of your feeling a need to be aggressive [self-defensive]. What are you defending yourself against? Again this is reflected through your Moon/Venus/Jupiter interactions; Moon/Venus often relates to problems with the mother, or other significant matriarchal influence in your past.
__________________
Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-27-2013, 09:37 PM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea_ View Post
15 Degrees of Leo is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac. Either natally or in prediction. Prominent in the charts of serial killers
Watch out, I'm coming to get you!

Just kidding, LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-27-2013, 09:52 PM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
You feel you are supposed to appear aggressive; usually being aggressive is a mechanism of self-defense, due to internalized feelings of inner weakness and conflict.
Not really.

I'm aggressive when I feel I'm being threatened or if someone does me wrong. I ALWAYS ACT AGGRESSIVE FOR A REASON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
Moon sq Venus=the potential for low self-esteem and a sense of unworthiness.
But that aspect is pretty wide...and I have many other influences in my chart that off-sets the so called "low self-esteem".

For instance, my Fiery Sun and Moon immensely helps with that making me more confident. Add in the Mars conjunct Ascendant further making me more confident + self-assertive. Also, did I mention the fact that I have Sun trine Moon as well? Another big indicator of having a high self-esteem, since my ego and feelings are in harmony with each other, which creates inner balance and peace. Oh...and you can't forget that Sun sextile Jupiter + Jupiter in the 1st as well, which I also have in my chart.

So yeah...I don't know what you're talking about. My positive aspects overpowers all the negative ones! A simple FACT that you can't deny!!!

Last edited by dude123; 06-27-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Chalk Chalk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 321
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

7th house, Moon, Neptune Trine Ascendant, Neptune Square Moon...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-28-2013, 10:35 PM
kimbermoon's Avatar
kimbermoon kimbermoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission B.C
Posts: 2,668
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Points taken; I was trying to point out your polarization towards the more gentler side of self, however you make it seem that you proud of being aggressive...there is a difference though between assertiveness and aggressiveness. I include the aspect of the Moon with Venus, because the Moon moves so quickly in terms of forming the actually aspect [thus a wider orb can be allowed]. The other side of that aspect that was not mentioned is that it can create contentious issues with women...this also includes the Mother, and you tend to be a reflection of her ideas, values and attitudes.
“My positive aspects overpowers all the negative ones! A simple FACT that you can't deny!!!'. IF you say so...
__________________
Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-29-2013, 02:15 AM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
Points taken; I was trying to point out your polarization towards the more gentler side of self, however you make it seem that you proud of being aggressive
But you were only looking at the negatives. I rarely see anything positive from your interpretation...or maybe there was, but I missed it somehow?

Yes you're right, I'm absolutely PROUD of being aggressive! I mean...why not? You NEED to know how to defend yourself from danger and potential threats. You NEED to be aggressive to fight back. Because if you're a weak twig who is passive...well, you're gonna die. So the key to life is to be aggressive like a caveman, then everyone will be scared of you and wouldn't DARE to mess with you.

At the end of the day you walk off and laugh, because you know you're a powerful, sexy, badass mutha facker who is feared by everyone...or at least that's how I see it.

Last edited by dude123; 06-29-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:38 PM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
You are rather more self-expressive and mentally oriented [as per your elemental distribution], than emotional, helped along by your Moon in Aries, but this does not mean you don't feel things.
It's true that I tend to be self-expressive and am constantly trying to figure things out by thinking logically and analytically. I'm a VERY rational guy, but at the same time I feel that I FEEL things very deeply as wel. I mean...not all the time but MOST times, especially anger. For instance: when I get really angry my heart starts racing, my blood pressure goes up, my face turns red, my eyes dilate, and all I have in mind is to knock someone's face out, LITERALLY! There are times where I also feel like screaming to the top of my lungs and throw/break things around the house when I'm HELLA p!ssed off.

If you don't call that feeling things "deeply", then I don't know what else is. Because I KNOW I have strong emotions for sure. And you can't deny that because you ain't me and you have NO IDEA what goes through inside me.

I also get easily hurt in relationships as well, believe it or not. But I always try to suppress that sensitivity in me because of the fear of appearing weak and vulnerable. I know that sounds a lot like Venus in Cancer (which I do have, DUH) and I also have Mercury in Cancer, which indicates that my thinking is actually quite emotional, despite the fact that I'm an aggressive type of person. But this aggression most likely stems from my Mars conjunct Ascendant, and maybe a bit from my Aries Moon as well, which makes me a warrior at heart.

Oh, and you can't forget the fact that I have Moon square Neptune...another aspect in my chart that indicates sensitivity to a degree. *cough cough*

Last edited by dude123; 06-30-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:49 PM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Let me get this right, like another poster here who will remain unamed, you want to be as aggressive and hard as possible, and you are upset that there might be a part of you in there somewhere that isn't hard and aggressive?
I ALREADY mentioned some parts in my chart that indicates a "soft" spot. So...dunno what you're talking about, lol.

It's really nothing to be ashamed of...really.

I have Sun trine Moon, I'm SUPPOSED to be in touch with both yin and yang energies. That's all that aspect is about, isn't it?

Last edited by dude123; 06-30-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-01-2013, 03:42 AM
astrology02's Avatar
astrology02 astrology02 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 487
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

your venus is in cancer though...so under all that aggression you do want a nurturing type relationship and mars in virgo is not an aggressive placement so even though it's conjunct your ascendant you can appear non threatening maybe to some people. If it was mars in scorpio conjunct a scorpio ascendant it would be a different story. But over all your chart does point to aggression...aries and leo placements. + venus square mars could indicate you become involve in abusive relationships (either at the hands of someone or vice versa...i know it's a wide orb...but still)

Last edited by astrology02; 07-01-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-01-2013, 04:03 AM
dude123 dude123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 73
Re: I'm very aggressive...but some people say I'm soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrology02 View Post
your venus is in cancer though...so under all that aggression you do want a nurturing type relationship
Of course I do!! I mean...why not? I could be aggressive and loving at the same time. Yes, I'm VERY affectionate towards my loved ones. I love to hug, kiss, cuddle, make out, touch, and be all touchy feely...but in an aggressive sort of style.

It sounds like a weird mix, but that's what makes everything so much more interesting.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aggressivebut, people, soft

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.