Can you guess features of my physical appearance?

By looking at my chart? And where do I look for physical appearance other than the Ascendant?
chart.png

Sun Gemini 13°03'57 in house 8 direct
Moon Sagittarius 1°35'45 in house 1 direct
Mercury Cancer 2°32'45 in house 8 direct
Venus Aries 27°28'18 in house 6 direct
Mars Leo 18°55'39 in house 9 direct
Jupiter Libra 4°46'04 in house 11 stationary (D)
Saturn Pisces 0°17'32 in house 4 stationary (R)
Uranus Capricorn 21°37'02 in house 3 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 20°42'41 in house 3 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 23°36'19 in house 1 retrograde
True Node Sagittarius 12°10'54 in house 2 direct

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Scorpio 12°15'05
2nd House Sagittarius 11°24'10
3rd House Capricorn 17°07'12
Imum Coeli Aquarius 25°09'52
5th House Pisces 27°35'29
6th House Aries 22°38'57
Descendant Taurus 12°15'05
8th House Gemini 11°24'10
9th House Cancer 17°07'12
Medium Coeli Leo 25°09'52
11th House Virgo 27°35'29
12th House Libra 22°38'57

Major aspects
Sun Sextile Mars 5°52
Sun Quincunx Ascendant 0°49
Moon Quincunx Mercury 0°57
Moon Sextile Jupiter 3°10
Moon Square Saturn 1°18
Moon Conjunction Pluto 7°59
Mercury Sextile Venus 5°04
Mercury Square Jupiter 2°13
Mercury Trine Saturn 2°15
Venus Sextile Saturn 2°49
Venus Square Uranus 5°51
Mars Quincunx Uranus 2°41
Mars Quincunx Neptune 1°47
Mars Square Pluto 4°41
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 0°54
Uranus Sextile Pluto 1°59
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°54

Sagakkan

lol, you seem to be really interested in this :tongue: I've noticed a bunch of threads that just try to discern the person's ascendant based on a picture. I don't think it is a terribly accurate way to do it. I did however get a vedic report which described me very well in terms of appearance. I don't know what technique was used to do it, however.

lol, you seem to be really interested in this :tongue: I've noticed a bunch of threads that just try to discern the person's ascendant based on a picture. I don't think it is a terribly accurate way to do it. I did however get a vedic report which described me very well in terms of appearance. I don't know what technique was used to do it, however.
Hay Sagakkan :smile:

Yes, I'm so intrigued by all of this because so far, every thing I've read about myself is so on-point. Sometimes it's like wow. I even learned a few things about why I do the things that I do through Astrology so I'm kind of hooked and obsessed. :cool:

But ty for the input. :rightful:

Sagakkan

Well, I guess there's only one way to truly tell? Find someone who was born at the same time and roughly the same place and see if they look similar. Might be kind of hard though....yeah. lol.

Suppose you were a Chinese person born at your date and time and place.

Would it be right on, then?
Yes because an Asian "roman nose" isn't going to look the same as a European roman nose. And even if an Asian Scorpio Ascendant's nose isn't as sharp or as defined as a European's or even a tan person's nose it's still a "roman nose" when you consider their genetics and the fact that their features are way less defined and prominent.

Same with black people. A black Scorpio Ascendant isn't going to have as thin or as defined of a nose as a white Scorpio Ascendant would (it's genetically impossible), but their still going to have a "roman nose" or "thin" nose when compared to the rest of the black community. Look at Prince, he still has a black person's nose, but it's sharper and more defined than an average black person's nose.

JUPITERASC

Yes because an Asian "roman nose" isn't going to look the same as a European roman nose. And even if an Asian Scorpio Ascendant's nose isn't as sharp or as defined as a European's or even a tan person's nose it's still a "roman nose" when you consider their genetics and the fact that their features are way less defined and prominent.

Same with black people. A black Scorpio Ascendant isn't going to have as thin or as defined of a nose as a white Scorpio Ascendant would (it's genetically impossible), but their still going to have a "roman nose" or "thin" nose when compared to the rest of the black community. Look at Prince, he still has a black person's nose, but it's sharper and more defined than an average black person's nose.
Exactly :smile:

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes and other ethnicities Parts 1 and 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y

It's not unusual for children of the same race to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings.

So within the race of white/whitish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others and likewise within the race of black/blackish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

RON BIPPUS RESEARCHED FOR OVER THREE DECADES ON THE INFLUENCE OF RISING DECANS ON APPEARANCE http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

JUPITERASC

VERIFYING ASCENDANT RECTIFICATION TIPS using techniques originally ancient - DISCUSSION AT http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626&highlight=rectification&page=2 :smile:

fifteen

I can't do it on picture alone. But with moving images I usually try to guess it, many times I'm correct. Still it takes me a couple of hours, since it's so delicate to detect these tiny features.

It's quite similar to reading aura's, the difference is that I don't look for colors, I rather look for very subtle energy patterns, energy field on the face, and the facial expressions they produce. It takes a lot of concentration and focus. I started with water signs, they have this very subtle pattern in their face. It's only visible for a few moments, especially when they start to think about something. It's like a mask falls of their face and the energy (Sun element) becomes visible. Anyway, it's a recent interest of mine, I'm trying to develop it some more.

Last edited:

capricorn6

Premium Member

I see what you mean. I'm African-American with a more prominent nose than most. But I'm a Cancer Ascendant...