Solar return 2013/14

Hekate

...Just now I have noticed that I have a Grand Trine of Water in the SR houses.

It is between Saturn in Scorpio in 8th house, Jupiter in Cancer in IVth house and Neptun in Pisces on the Ascendant (which is in the 5th house radx).
What do you think? It can be a good thing?:joyful:

kimbermoon

On your upcoming Solar Return, there will be a New Moon, auguring in a cycle of new beginnings...this would seem quite auspicious, being in conjunct your Sun/Jupiter/10th H. Jupiter is applying to the trine with Pluto but not making contact for another few months. Jupiter rules your 3rd H [relatives]; Pluto rules the 2H. Jupiter has just entered the sign of your Sun/Jupiter and will be making it's way towards your 10th h conjunction.
Natal Pluto is activated by the New Moon, although by square aspect. Pluto currently in your 4th is making a square aspect to Natal Pluto, generally symbolizing life-changing events, with the hope of a personal transformation...the message of Pluto is 'do or die'; it is about survival in the midst of adversity and the ability to start anew from the ruins of personal crisis. Uranus opposing nPluto is also to be considered [climactic events involving stress and opposition in need of some type of resolution or reconciliation].
The North Node is within 2 degrees of Uranus in trine aspect Jupiter/Sun. Mars near the MC is sextile nVenus/Saturn,being ruler of the 8th, possibly bringing greater stability into your life. Of most significance is the cycle of Saturn, which will station direct just prior to the Return, and will again be applying to the nUranus as well. You are also approaching a significant point in your personal Saturn cycle, where it will square nSaturn by the end of next year...this represents an opening phase; a check-point before proceeding on with your current path in life. Things from the past can rise to the surface again. In general, I would conclude that despite the square and oppositional aspects, all other factors look rather promising for getting a positive conclusion to the matter. Keep in mind, that with Uranus one must 'expect the unexpected' due to factors that could be quite sudden and without warning. As well, Pluto often works more subtly, making changes on the level of subconscious that are triggered by conscious events, which are more long term in it's coming to a peak, where the consciousness is made aware of the effects. I hope all works out smoothly for you.