Does my husband have divorce aspect?

bibi12

This is chart of my husband. We have some sort of marriage crises and I`m very curious what say his chart. Does he have divorce aspect becuase I dont know what to look at: Neptune or Jupiter? Please, if could somebody tell me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_16_aljosa.42209.4046.jpg
    astro_2gw_16_aljosa.42209.4046.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 30
This is chart of my husband. We have some sort of marriage crises and I`m very curious what say his chart. Does he have divorce aspect becuase I dont know what to look at: Neptune or Jupiter? Please, if could somebody tell me.

No he doesn't although I notice T Saturn has been squaring his venus (which is off now) and this suggests a testing time, but saturn is really testing *what is of value, what is working or not working* as the case me be. http://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html

He has a rather nice Kite and grand trine configurations. Venus in Aquarius suggests he needs lots of friendship and freedom and mental stimulation within relationships. 6 out of 10 planets in air suggests he needs to read, study, research and communications lots. The lacking elements like earth, are compensated for by having 6 planets in earth houses

bibi12

Thanks for reply. Just Saturn in Libra made trine to his Aquarious Venus. Thats, I supose is not a reason of our crises :(