A gift from a Stranger

dreamtimez

Something very strange happened to me. A few days back I received a gift, a crystal ship from a person I’ve never heard of !!! The gift looks expensive and it was beautifully wrapped in a red gift wrapper. There was no note inside. The sender has just mentioned his name (probably a fictitious one) and the area code (which may be fictitious too). The gift was delivered to my workplace. It was addressed to me but the workplace address was a bit vague. The person probably didn’t know the exact address. Anyway the mailman brought it in. I was at my wit’s end and then it struck me that I could use horary to try and solve the mystery. :)

Anyway I cast a chart. The ascendant is Pisces. My significators are Jupiter, and the co-significators are Moon and Venus. I guess I should also include Uranus too since it is in the 1st house.

The person who sent this gift is signified by the 7th house and its lord i.e Virgo and Mercury. The 7th house was chosen as significator of the person who sent the gift because he is a stranger unrelated to me. May be he is represented by Saturn (lord of the 12th) because the person is not known to me. It is interesting to note that Saturn is located in the 7th house.

I have no idea what represents the gift in this chart or in horary as a whole !!

Mars is located in the 7th house and Mars is the stranger’s planet of communication i.e. third lord from both Virgo and Aquarius. Venus, my co-significator and planet of communication will be changing signs soon. It will be in Virgo. Does that mean there will be communication in future … and that too of an aggressive kind because of the involvement of Mars ?

What I wish to know is whether I know this person without even knowing it? And whether there will be any more communication in future ?

Neptune is in the twelfth house of the unknown … may be that’s why I have a vague fear, a sort of weird apprehension about the whole situation. Though my friends and colleagues have asked me to ignore the whole thing, I cannot ignore it ! Please help me to sort this out ...

Thanks in advance, D.

Attachments

• Strange Gift.gif
    Strange Gift.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

fensi88

The person who sent this gift is signified by the 7th house and its lord i.e Virgo and Mercury.
Ruler is in 6 house, that means sender maybe someone of the colleague at work, but who work for you (sub level). Me is Cazimi, so, that person is the best when it comes to do job. Moon is in sign and triplicity of Me, so, you love him.
Moon is VOC, so I guess, you will never get to know who sent you gift.