Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 04-12-2011, 06:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse
casey anthony natal chart

posting casey anthony natal chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg casey anthonly chart.jpg (84.4 KB, 246 views)

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 05-26-2011, 02:21 AM

Re: casey anthony natal chart

Do you see where she was abused? I don't. I would expect a load in the 12th, and some bad in the 8th.
My conclusion? (I don't know that much) George didn't do it. Nobody abused Casey. Casey's ego is in the 8th and she SHINES there for awhile. She also loves her friends, and the party circuit.
Unread 06-03-2011, 03:24 AM

well i have a stellum in the 12th and i was not abused

10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 06-05-2011, 07:56 AM

Are we sure of her birth time/rising sign?

I was watching her story on CNN yesterday. They were discussing details of her trial and her "web of lies." She does seem like a compulsive liar, and she does it with such ease and conviction. Either she has a serious mental problem where she actually believes her own lies, or she is a sociopath.

For some reason, she reminded me a little bit of Diane Downs, the child killer from the 80s. The man she wanted to be with didn't want to be with her because she had 3 children, so she put them all in the backseat and staged a carjacking/shooting, and actually shot all three of her children herself. However, one of her kids survived and was able to tell the court that her own mother shot her. Diane's motive to kill her own children was completely selfish and she showed basically no remorse whatsoever. Similarly, it is said that Casey Anthony didn't report her daughter as missing for an entire month, and that she was partying while her daughter was missing. She was also a compulsive liar just like Diane Downs.

I looked up Diane's planets - she has a 5 planet stellium (all within 7-17 degrees) in Leo, and Pluto in Leo as well (26 degrees). She was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder (sociopath) as well as extreme narcissism. it's possible that the narcissism part connects with the enormous Leo stellium/6 planets in Leo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Downs

I feel like it's fairly obvious that Casey Anthony killed her child, since they found a strand of decomposing hair in the back of her trunk, and there was apparently a smell of a decomposing body in her car. People say she killed her daughter so that she could be more free and so that she could party and she didn't report her daughter missing for a month. While her daughter was missing, she was seen partying.

I think she could have a Leo ascendant. I also feel like Taurus could be a possibility, judging by her looks and personality. It's so hard to tell, but I think as the trial goes on, we'll learn more.
Unread 06-05-2011, 09:40 AM

How do we know this is her correct birth time? Where did it come from? Who confirmed it? Does anyone know?

Last edited by MercuryJack; 06-05-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Unread 06-05-2011, 02:34 PM

i found it in a biography about her i will try and hunt for link if u see i put the information above

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com

10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN

Last edited by piscesnurse; 06-05-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:16 PM

THANKS SECRET GARDEN I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY, I FOUND THIS BIRTH TIME SEVERAL PLACES THE ONE ABOVE (PLEASE SEE PREV POST OF MINE) I FOUND IT IN THREE PLACES BEFORE ~TWO ON ASTROLOGERS SITES BUT NOW I FIND SO MUCH ON THE TRIAL
truthfully i do not know what to think on her i guess i think it was a accident not on purpose I find her family life strange and i think they all may know something

10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesnurse View Post
posting casey anthony natal chart
I am not sure that I am seeing abuse necessarily although Pluto is widely conjunct the 4th house. Pluto and Uranus in the 4th house is usually a red flag and most times the child suffered some kind of abuse in their childhood. Abuse can be reflected in the 12th but I see it more so in the 4th house.

She does have Saturn placed there natally, which does show that one of her parents neglected her or wasn't around. It can indicate a parent who is critical of their child making the child feel unloved.

Interesting she has Mars/Uranus conjunction squaring Sun/Mercury conjunction. Definitely a temper there. I don't know much of the case but I wonder if it was more of a spontaneous decision to kill her daughter at the heat of the moment rather than planning her murder. This combination of planets makes me thing she got really angry at her daughter for whatever reason and did her in. She has a T-square with Moon-Venus-Neptune as well, maybe she was on drugs at the time of the murder as well. If she didn't want her child she had other options obviously, so I wonder what she was thinking at the time she killed her daughter.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:09 PM

thanks vista,
well i guess i feel she has been judged already~by the media there are so many possiblities~something, just i not right, i am hoping other people will take a look at her chart as well and give their opinions.

10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
thanks vista,
well i guess i feel she has been judged already~by the media there are so many possiblities~something, just i not right, i am hoping other people will take a look at her chart as well and give their opinions.

Maybe so. Wow, I just noticed her Cancer Moon, although afflicted not what you would expect someone do to with this placement. If she didn't kill her why did she take 30 days to report her missing? How does she explain that one? Even if someone else killed her, she's just as guilty.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:59 PM

hi vista i just sent u a message

10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 06-05-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I am not sure that I am seeing abuse necessarily although Pluto is widely conjunct the 4th house. Pluto and Uranus in the 4th house is usually a red flag and most times the child suffered some kind of abuse in their childhood. Abuse can be reflected in the 12th but I see it more so in the 4th house.

She does have Saturn placed there natally, which does show that one of her parents neglected her or wasn't around. It can indicate a parent who is critical of their child making the child feel unloved.

Interesting she has Mars/Uranus conjunction squaring Sun/Mercury conjunction. Definitely a temper there. I don't know much of the case but I wonder if it was more of a spontaneous decision to kill her daughter at the heat of the moment rather than planning her murder. This combination of planets makes me thing she got really angry at her daughter for whatever reason and did her in. She has a T-square with Moon-Venus-Neptune as well, maybe she was on drugs at the time of the murder as well. If she didn't want her child she had other options obviously, so I wonder what she was thinking at the time she killed her daughter.

The defense is saying that her father sexually abused her repeatedly as a child, even though she says that she had the most loving parents in the world. I think she mentioned something about abuse when she was younger.
Unread 06-25-2011, 05:49 AM

i always wonder why people choose murder;its stupid and creates a darkness you can never escape...
Unread 06-26-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
i found it in a biography about her i will try and hunt for link if u see i put the information above

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com

Thank you for pointing me to the other website. This is very helpful.

I'm still stuck on those 31 days, decomposition in the car, duct tape on the remains, and that she never reported anything happened to the child. Also, why not just say it was an accident, if indeed there was an accidental drowning - a unfortunate frequent occurrence in the south - why sit three years in jail and go through an extended trial? Makes no sense. Why would her father instigate such a ruse in the first place?

Just her joyous 31 days and the decomp don't bode well for Ms Anthony, in my opinion.

But what do I know? I must be reading the charts for this case differently than others here. No insult intended.

Last edited by MercuryJack; 06-26-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Unread 06-28-2011, 01:14 PM

well, i do not know she def learned to lie ..If she was abused it taught the brain to go into shutdown after something traumatic happens
if caylee drown i suspect this would explain the 31 days
in order for a person to protect themselves they just act like nothing happened~they shut traumatic events out~to survive sexual or physical abuse ~in order to survive they just have to go on with their life~this may have been her coping mechanism as a child if this is true of course,
I find it disturbing that pi searched the same site and could not find caylee's body a month earlier while casey was in jail
I remember seeing a tape with her mom in jail where she said she was protecting the family??? could it have been where drugs were involved and caylee was taken and family was threatened i just do not know
I feel there is are a lot of cover-up and people involved i just do not know
I think she had more freedom with her mom and dad watching caylee then she would on her own so what the prosecution says does not make sense to me

10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 07-01-2011, 03:35 PM

Now they are at an indefinite recess. If the Leo rising is correct then that would have transiting Jupiter around her midheaven and that makes me fear she will get away with murder. That and a cancer moon at home in that sign in the 12th house makes me think she can "be blessed" to escape prison.

I have watched MUCH of her trial and I just can't think anything else but that this woman killed her child. So she needs to pay the time for the crime.

Transiting Saturn is within 1 degree of squaring her moon now so perhaps that will allow justice. Transiting Mars is headed toward a conjunction to her chiron too; currently about 2 degrees away.

I would love to hear from our experienced astrologers on this as I still consider myself quite the novice.

My placidius chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...natalchart.gif

My Vedic chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...10withdasa.jpg

Sun conjunct Jupiter: I am almost always in a good mood.

Here to learn astrology.

Last edited by Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris; 07-01-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Unread 07-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Banned

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...ry?id=13912343

it seems her parents are supportive. (Moon cancer on sirius). All in all there is a lot of pisces and neptun. maybe this case stays unsolved. which leads me to another astrology question, which are the indicators of a solved mystery? (mercury as second ruler in 8 combusted, could be death by injection)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1jE...eature=related

don´t know if the links are allowed, but this is an interview with a friend of casey`s brother.

The mercury could be the reason for her confusing story. It is also a gemini mercury and maybe a hint for lack of organisation. (internet researches- drowning)

saturn (is not necassary the father as she was born in the day) and pluto in 4 shows issues in the family. Moon pluto, guilty conscious in relation to her mother. (pluot moon could mean abuse, but is a weak indicator). interestingly the 8th of 5th is cancer, which could be a lake or swimmingpool.

Last edited by positive; 07-01-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Unread 07-02-2011, 01:23 AM

Quote:
well i have a stellum in the 12th and i was not abused

I have the Sun, Pluto and Mars in my 12th and I could never even consider hurting anyone with intent. Casey seems so fake, I just don't buy the abuse story or any of her stories. Something about her screams guilty to me.
Unread 07-02-2011, 01:33 AM
Banned

just looked it up she has the asteroid damocles with jupiter- could mean she won´t get death penalty. After thinking about it, her AC ruler (in this case) combusts ruler two- might get away from death penalty.
Unread 07-02-2011, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive View Post
just looked it up she has the asteroid damocles with jupiter- could mean she won´t get death penalty. After thinking about it, her AC ruler (in this case) combusts ruler two- might get away from death penalty.

Wow, I just emailed someone that I saw her getting the death penalty but don't share it as of yet.
Unread 07-02-2011, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauceywitch View Post
Wow, I just emailed someone that I saw her getting the death penalty but don't share it as of yet.

Now you have me thinking, maybe she will be aware that it hasn't gone well when the jury begins deliberation or right before
and decides to plead for a lessor charge, thanks to Jupiter, hmmm.
Unread 07-02-2011, 06:26 PM

Before I even opened the chart I suspected she would have a grand trine. A grand water trine is even more interesting for me.
The planets involved tell us something more.

Grand trines create an ease. Often those with grand trines there has not been enough challenge to learn self-correction.

We see the trine in the watery emotional signs with moon in cancer trine jupiter increasing emotional nature and with pluto in scorpio indicating deep underlying issues capable of erutpions. This is a big powerful emotional nature capable of going off in a big way.

Jupiter (ruler of her 5th house of pleasure) is exalted and strong and moon is strong in its own sign. This creates again this energy that is difficult to corral. See the moon in the 11th of friendships. This is her external focus.

What challenges it? Venus in Aries...not so good.
And an inconjunct to saturn in her 4th. Saturn too has little strength in Sagittarius. Saturn in sagittarius is peregrine in the 4th indicating a thief really. It rules her 6th. It has little ability to reduce the volcano water trine.

The trump card is neptune opposing moon...neptune in the practical Capricorn. What does this imply. Neptune is about lies, deception, disillusionment. Neptune is the higher octave of venus.

I find it interesting venus, neptune, and moon form a T-square. The polarity point of this T-square energy is the cusp of the 3rd house of communication.

Note too how the grand trine Jupiter squares Saturn. Saturn in the 4th indicates family structure and responsibility and daily routine (6th) challenging her fifth house pleasure ruler. Bummer.

This watery trine has little to connect to her sun or ego. I keep looking for some flow to the watery trine. It is almost as if her emotions or insticnts are disconnected to her ego and self-preservation.

Sun is greatly challenged with Uranus and mars. Interestingly, we see a sesquiquadrate from mercury/sun to pluto. The sesqui is often an indicators of things out side of your control.
Pluto and its polarity point to karma..and we see are area of greatest strength as well as greatest weakness.
Nodes are in correspondence in 3rd and 9th houses ...communication and legal issues. Fate....

I am going to look at transits at the time of Caylees death.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Unread 07-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

very interesting, in particular the comment on the grand trine. in this grand trine all parts are so strong. Moon, pluto in own sign, jupiter exalted,.. sick..
but then I thought too, moon is childhood, I think it helps /helped her a lot that her father was in the police (pluto in 4), mother nurse, obvisiouly her parents weren´t really conservative (both have tattoos.. ) etc.. That helped her in life in didn´t made her think about it and left her in doing nothing(pisces) and partying.. (bit unprecise, but a kind of)

to my posts I just want to add that my MOON conjuncts her SUN.

Last edited by positive; 07-02-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Unread 07-02-2011, 07:32 PM

Took a look at progressions and transits for June 18th, 2008 the day they are giving for the death of Caylee.
See attatched.

Transits show us the tell tale mars on the cusp of the ascendant. Venus, mars and Uranus e form trines to her ascendant. Neptune the sesquiquadrate to ascendant. Thus all of these were violently energizied as well as her own nature.

North node, neptune and chiron are on the Desc....

Most note worth is Saturns approach to her natal Jupiter, part of the watery emotional and eruptive trine. Saturn restrictions to her fun. As you recall Saturn does not sit well with her water trine in inconjunct or quincux to moon. Once one is active all three are active.

In the progressed chart for this time, we see most note worthy is moon and venus at the MC...change in her status. a love one in the public view. Moon and at the most visible point in the chart. Moon rules her 12th house of self-undoing. Venus her 10th house of mother/authority and communication.

This is in the practical and material Taurus. Moon also rules the 8th from the 5th or death of a child.

Note too is mars still separating from Neptune...it might be a stretch but it can indicate deception from a male just past.

Progressed ascendant opposed natal jupiter, ruler of the 5th house. Which of course Saturn was transiting.

The progressed Sun trines the natal ASC. Her ego energy is feeling good, positive. Her outlook and view of self is in correspondence.

But p-sun is in conflict (semisquare) with natal jupiter...her fun house ruler and part of her emotional center.

Pr-asc is also in trine to natal Neptune...this feels really good...and self-deceptively so....this is rose colored glasses on steriods. She can do no wrong.
The pr- asc is sextile natal Pluto...an ease to eruption...

Pr-moon is sesquiquadrate to natal mars...emotion/mother out of her control and aggression...
We have the stage.
The progressed sun is in trine to progressed Uranus. Remember these two are in natal square. This indicates a challenge to overcome this natal conflict. Something unexpected.
We see another sesquiquadrate from p-sun to the p-ascendant. Something out of her control. Sun can be father to self...

Progressed moon is conjunct progressed Venus and sextile jupiter.

Lots more but some of these things stuck out.

So that sets the stage....what do we have...

a person whos fun life is contrained by responsibility, who feels like they can do no wrong, is feeling really good. We have a public displays of emotion risk for self-undoing. We have a loved one in the public view. We have something that is out of her control connected to a male figure...sun and mars.

The question of molestation has come up. The father or brother.

If look at her chart her fourth house ruler or father is part of the watery trine. And in the deep psychological sign of scorpio...We also have her fifth house ruler as part of this. But moon opposes neptune...self-deception?

It is potential...but will be hard to discern.

We go on to the current situation.
Attached Images
File Type: gif caseyanthony.gif (58.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: gif caseyaprogressed.gif (59.6 KB, 1 views)
Unread 07-02-2011, 07:57 PM

the solar return for her that year is also very interesting....
-most notable is the heavy 8th house ...
-the full moon at the 8th house cusp...
-the inconjunctions of moon and neptune...moon and neptune are natal opposed
-the series of sesquiquadrate in the chart...
-pluto, ruler of the 4th in the fifth
-neptune on the cusp of her 7th and ruler of her 8th
-saturn and jupiter in opposition again in 2/8 houses. ...

The fifth house ruler is Saturn in the 10th. Now the 10th is in public view but also in the hands of mother or authority.

If we examine this we see the first house ruler opposing the fifth house ruler a separating aspect. We see the first house ruler with jupiter (expansion).

There are some clues here that someone else in may have been involved.

I am not sure that Casey from the solar...did the deed.

I see pluto in the fifth. Pluto rules the childs 12th house of secret enemies. Pluto squares her and mercury/jupiter. Pluto rules the childs grandfather..4th from her 10th.
The child death or 4th house of endings is ruled by neptune and too 4th is her family. Neptune is in sesquiquadrate to Saturn implying her direct family had little control over the siutation or confusion surrounding her end.

Her death or 8th house ruler is the sun..and it is found in her 4th house....the sun is a repeat theme....father, father, father...male...male male.

Some thoughts.

Last edited by gemini59; 07-03-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Tags
anthony, casey, chart, natal