Can anyone read obama's chart and to confirm birth location?

Georgem

My dad did astrology charts from the mid 60s until he died in 2000. Many times I helped him do the calcs and plot the charts and he was able to evaluate the charts for many friends and acquaintances and help them determine where they were born, what time they were born and other key things. He is no longer with us and this never was my strength like it was his (but I definitely saw success on his part).

I was wondering if anyone else had that level of analytical skill and if they could review his chart and redo his chart for the Mombasa, Kenya birth location. I feel that a detailed analysis of his life and chart would help answer the question that he has kept a secret despite screams from everywhere that he provide proper documentation. Now we have confirmation that there is a birth certificate of him being born in Mombasa and a muslim Imam who says he will soon release all of Obama's birth documents from the Imam at the time who blessed him and gave him is name Hussein. Any input would be quite helpful and interesting.

Since Obama has not complied with countless requests to provide an official copy of his BC i was thinking that the astrology community could help put it to rest one way or another. Just curious.

aquarius7000

To Georgem, can you provide Obama's chart and basic interpretation of it, please?

Hi Georgem,

Welcome to this forum, and hope you'll like it out here.

To show you the basic ropes of how we go about practising Astrology around here; please post a chart to which your question/request pertains and provide (at least) a *basic* interpretation of it yourself first, as the querent. This gets the discussion ball rolling for others to then join in and share their views with the querent and eachother.

*Here* is where you can read about how to attach a chart to your post, and *this* is where you will find the forum's general 'do's and don'ts' for a smooth sail around this forum.

Cheerio,
:)aquarius7000

PS: The data on Obama's birth certificate (fake or not) read: 4th Aug, 1961; 7:24 PM; Honolulu.

Last edited:

Georgem

Thanks for the info. That is why I noted my dad was the astrologer but since he is not around anymore i was trying to find someone else who might be curious.

aquarius7000

To Georgem, can you provide Obama's chart and basic interpretation of it, please?

Thanks for the info. That is why I noted my dad was the astrologer but since he is not around anymore i was trying to find someone else who might be curious.

Sure Georgem, but we hope that, like your dad, you are also interested in Astrology and especially in *exchanging* your astrological knowledge with us, as that is the purpose of this Astrology forum;). So why not have a have a go at finding out Obama's more 'qualifiable' birth location yourself first as the querent, just through some basic pointers in his chart (say like why do you feel that the ascendant revealed in the chart created suits him or otherwise). Perhaps you can use the data provided in my previous post to create a chart and give us the astro-basics you see in there.

starlink

Georgem, I dont know how your father ever managed to figure out where a person was born. I do understand how he could calculate the exact time with the help of rectification methods, but to figure out if the person was born in America,Kenya or any other country for that matter is (I think) totally impossible. At least I have never heard of it.

Georgem

He did all of it manually before the days of computers. He would run the chart and see if the timing of major events in life that show up in a chart - marriage and deaths of close relatives. For instance if the aspect for parent's death indicated their death occured on Oct 15 for example and the actual date was Sept 30, then he knew either the birth time or location was off.
As i said in the beginning -he did it, not me and really really understand chart interpretation. With software today anyone can do a chart but the interpretation is still more art than science. The software can reveal all the aspects but it is still hard to tell what it means.

Daddy did charts for 39 women to help them determine the exact time of conception in order to have the sex of child they wanted. he was 39 of 39. He did many other charts for checking all kinds of things.

aquarius7000

Link to thread on non-astro discussion about Obama's place of birth.

The many posts containing non-astrological contribution as regards Obama's place of birth have been moved here. Please post astrology-based information on this thread here, and all other at the link above.

Claire19

starlink said:
Georgem, I dont know how your father ever managed to figure out where a person was born. I do understand how he could calculate the exact time with the help of rectification methods, but to figure out if the person was born in America,Kenya or any other country for that matter is (I think) totally impossible. At least I have never heard of it.

Quite right, no one can figure out where a person may be born only when, astrologically. Unless the person in question can remember certain events taking place and that may be a pointer as to what country they may have been born in. Perhaps.....but

Claire19

AquariusT said:
http://www.astrologizing.net/barackobama.html

This guy has him as SAG rising. It is a hunch. However, if it is true, then that 9th house stuff shows that he resides very far away from his place of birth

Does anyone have the sign of Africa? What sun sign is it and Kenya, where he was born?

My feeling is that Obama's rising sign is not Sag, he doesnt appear that way to me. If we can get his wife's data then we can look at his 7th house and that may give a clue to his ascendant, maybe. Also his 5th house of children would have to be predominantly yin as they are both females. THerefore his ascendant more likely to be a yin sign also. Not taking into account any planets that may reside there.

starlink

With so much info about important happenings in his life it could not have been difficult to establish his Asc. Aquarius is very fitting for a man who wants change!

AquariusT

starlink said:
With so much info about important happenings in his life it could not have been difficult to establish his Asc. Aquarius is very fitting for a man who wants change!

Rememer Aquarius is a fixed sign. They are not all lovers of freedom and can be very fixed in their ways. Also, he is nothing like we think he is, if his Asc. is truly Aquarius. I see his as kind of the mad scientist type. Not good.

Last edited:

Theo

Banned
Barack Obama's Chart

AquariusT said:
Rememer Aquarius is a fixed sign. They are not all lovers of freedom and can be very fixed in their ways. Also, he is nothing like we think he is, if his Asc. is truly Aquarius. I see his as kind of the mad scientist type. Not good.

A "mad scientist?" I don't think so AquariusT. If one relocates Barack Obama's natal to Washington D.C., what you will see is nothing even near a "mad scientist."

Let's do calm down here, and look at this chart objectively, shall we?

What is this shows is that Barack Obama is a Progressive President. Obama's Sun is angular in Washington D.C., and the White House, with the fixed star Regulus in the Fourth House. This means he will be very popular with Congress, and this is a very good sign for the country. The star Regulus rules Congress. The Star Spica reflects the image of America, the Washington Monument, and the star Arcturus rules the White House.

Obama's relocated Natal AC is 7-GEMINI, with the fixed star Aldeboran rising along with his relocated natal Gemini Moon. This indicates a strong feature of a leader communicating the needs of the public to the public. An excellent communicator who is able to handle many varied projects at the same time with success.

Obama's MC is 15-Aquarius, where his progressed Moon is now transiting, and where transiting Jupiter will transit in 2009. This is a person who is in line with the needs of the public, a technocrat, with strong desires unite others in a common positive cause.

This person, who is about to become the 44th President of the United States is a "progressive," and a reformer. With Regulus in the Fourth House, along with his Dragon's Head in Leo, and with his Moon/Gemini angular to his relocated AC; with Jupiter 14-degrees from his MC ~ we have the right person in the right place at the right time.

The IC controls 50% of any chart, and with the Obama's IC at the 15th Degree of Leo, we see from the text La Volasferea, as translated by Sepharial, this ~

A FIGURE LIKE THE ANGEL OF THE SUN (MICHAEL) STANDNG ERECT, AND STRIKING THE EARTH WITH THE POINT OF A DAZZLING SWORD: "This indicates a person of very superior ability in some special direction; one in whom the power of government will reside; a mind of somewhat ambitious, but conscious of its own powers ~ which are of no common order ~ so that no unjust advantage is taken. In some sphere of life the native will be an imposing figure, or may do something which may call for wide recognition. Fame and power attend this degree. It is one of SUPERIORITY."

This will be a very Progressive President, and his domestic and international policies will reflect this with Regulus and the Dragon's Head in the Fourth House. His angular Gemini Moon is trine to his Jupiter at 0-Aquarius, and this bodes well with much of the world as American diplomacy is well-received and accepted. Positive leadership is returning to the White House and will be expressed through Leo, and the star Regulus, ruled by the Sun.

Obama's transpersonal planets, Jupiter & Saturn, are in his relocated Ninth House, with a earth trine from Obama's Mars/Virgo and his Gemini Moon in air trine to his Jupiter. A fine balance of practicality and intellect in dealing with international affairs. This is the proper kind of balance one wants in a national leader.

The domestic agenda is ruled from his Fourth House, where Leo rules as Obama's natal Sun is angular. The position of Regulus in the Fourth House, along with the Dragon's Head, relocated Part of Fortune, Uranus, and Pluto shows that this president will be one of the best known and respected presidents of the post-modern era.

A "mad scientist" Obama is surely not.

What his transits, relocated, and progressed shows is a new kind of leader, one with his pulse and his mind on the many jobs at hand. The stability of his Mars/Saturn earth trine, his Moon/Jupiter air trine, and the strength of his Leo Sun, his Mercury position, and the fixed star Regulus indicates a very strong president for the ages. The United States is very lucky to have this particular individual coming into power in the Executive Branch at this particular time in history.

Last edited:

reallypisces

What about Leo Sun on his ascendant? He has a very powerful charisma, so I wonder he could have a prominent 1st house as many politicians do.