pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs etc;
donate 1.25kg white til to Mata Mahakali sat after sunet,
repeat 125gms per month subsequently;

previous 2.5/3yrs sat trasnit scorpio 3rd opp moon,
luck-initiative etc under much stress;
though inclined to research-occult;

rahu cancer 11th, gains from foreigners;

Sat transit sag aspects own innovative acq 6th, supportive of
employment n coping with opponents/competition; hope helps!

Venus lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck; kidney issues etc;
venus aspect own libra 2nd, supportive of family-finances;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Mer lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career,
retired attitude, university teaching etc
moon lord 11th over 9th for luck;
moon-mer taurus 9th, poetic, hospitality industry, etc;

Sun-mars-venus aries 8th, sun elevated,
aptitude for medicine-pharma-surgeon,
able to cope with challenges, success amidst adversity;
accident prone, heart-sotmacn-kidney inflammations;
hope jup transit sag trine aries will be supportive n protective,
jup effective mid-couse mar-may 020;

mars aspect own scorpio 3rd, supportive of research-occult,
while not good for sibling relationships and health;

jup asc advisory aptitudes, jup dasa,
jup-sat virgo aptitude for research-economics etc,
although coupled with stressed health;

hope information helps reflect n pick relevant ideas,
do share specific feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-life trends-health-ideas,
hope the remedies will be helpful;

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : the charts attached are in small print n difficult to read clearly;

Last edited:

Rahul999x

Thank you Kshantaram G for the analysis and sorry for the charts attached not that legible enough. May I ask a question.? The Jupiter in my horoscope is benefic in nature or Malefic ? The reason being , my Rahu Mahadasha was far better compared to this Jupiter MD and I don’t see any improvement be it Job hunt , finances , scores of litigations , mental health etc when Jupiter MD started . would this Jupiter MD become any good in any immediate vicinity or will remain the same as always .

kshantaram

Premium Member
What are detailed specific salient feedbacks on the reading offered,
in terms of traits-talents-health etc etc.

Jupiter is badhaka and will cause stress in matters wherever it transits and in health matters especially, while it does not mean it will not do any good, good under stress-delays but not a smooth ride. hope this clarifies.

What is your own experience of jup-sat virgo asc and the recent or historic transits.

hope the various remedies/corrective actions help overcome the weaknesses of the chart to which people usually do not respond, but keep worrying without committment to action and any feedbacks later. matter of faith ofcourse and bhakti matters more than the ritual paving the way for inner change and blessings with investment of the self.

wishing you well, kshantaram

Rahul999x

Hello Kshantaram G,

Feedback on reading. Health wise Jupiter period is not very bad but the beginning of the Mahadasha took a great a toll on my health as I suddenly had stability issues while walking ( vertigo) and it was tedious for me even to walk few meters as I always felt I am going to trip on something and fall down . Thie problem vanished slowly when Saturn AD came into picture .
You very very right about luck factor as I am quite devoid of luck. I don’t have access to my child as legal litigation is going on and detachment to position of power , romance are all very apt .

And I am atheist by nature and do not have much belief in idols or holy places of worship . Probably that’s what the main proponent of the issue I am facing right now but from child hood days I never had the liking for worship .

kshantaram

Premium Member
Worship is a matter of personal choice, can try some remedies if you wish to and learn through experimentation, mind permitting.

May share further feedbacks on traits-talents etc.
btw what are your qualifications and work experience and interests.

wishing you well, kshantaram

ps : seems done a reading earlier??

Rahul999x

Hello Kshantaram G,

Yes , I did have an earlier reading almost an year back .
Reg qualifications , I am B tech graduate and worked 11 years without breaks mostly overseas ( IT section of investment banks ) . I had a divorce and a child from marriage . Divorce happened during my Jupiter Dasha . Rahu Dasha was quite good as I had steady income and travelled extensively around the globe. I do have digestion issues and knee pain . I haven’t had any issues till date with heart but I do have lung issues due to asthma . I am quite close to my Mother but my relationship with Father was not good at all though he is no more . As far as i remember My Moon MD was very good , Mars MD average , Rahu was very good . But Jupiter Antar Dasha’s were not good or bad , I would say only average . My Venus , Moon , Mercury , Saturn , Rahu Antar Dasha were always good . SUn Antar Dasha is average . But Mars and Ketu Antar Dasha or Pratyandarshas were always bad or I would say the worst of all .

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Rahul,

Any traits-talents or shades of career prospects you would like to explore,
or what would you like to factor into your action plans after this reading
with regards to your life n career.

Appreciate your studied considered feedbacks!

Sorry to learn of your story!

Wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Rahul999x

Hello Kshantaram G,

Shades of my career : My career from 2005 till 2016 was not very smooth and had ups and downs . But whenever I had set backs , Rahu always came to my rescue . So things went without much hassles. I lost my job when i was offered a good position at my Company but unfortunately sudden cost cut from senior management side resulted in head count freeze and layoff . So I had a slip between cup and lip . From there onwards my journey is from bad to worse without any offer or interviews till date . I was very hopeful to land a job when I lost it in 2016 but quite interestingly none of the prospective companies seem to find my resume appealing as it seems . Otherwise I would have received at least an interview call . I am at loss at the moment and I don’t know what to do next as none of my attempts since last few years bore any fruit but desperation and frustration .

I have strong faith in planets and their transits but unfortunately my devotion towards almighty stands next to null . I don’t visit temples though I do take my parent to temples as she is very devoted to lord sreekrishna . I keep myself out of the temple gates and wait for my mother to come back .

I am so grateful for the reading as I have more understanding of the planets and their strengths and transitory influence now . As I am currently in Ashtama shani, waiting for that to pass . If planets allow , I may find peace in this life .

Rahul999x

Rahu blessed me with Job , House , Vehicles , Land , Travels etc . I lost Job at the fag end of Rahu which is not surprising as I know , Rahu may take back things when the Maha Dasha ends . Jupiter MD on the other hand never leave any stone unturned to punish me for whatever sins I may have committed in this life or previous births .

kshantaram

Premium Member
Glad you have keen faith in planets n astrology;

Vedic astrology considers planets as representatives of Gods according to their nature, offering prayers to planets and Gods with japa, daana, gems, etc etc therapeutically designed for balancing the cosmic chemistry with the individual's planets and transits for relief and success.

Glad you go upto the temple!

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited: