Missing Actress, is she dead?

GeminiStarr

Authorities were searching for actress Naya Rivera Wednesday night after her 4-year-old son was found floating in a boat alone

Her chart and birth info Below

I was curious to see if her death is seen in her chart or will she be found

p9yOhFS.png

ElenaJ

I don't know why but I'm coming up with quite a different chart for the date you indicate.
Attached is the chart.
Interesting that in both charts Neptune of drowning is 8th house, and moon opposes Uranus of sudden accidents.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 15.24.39.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 15.24.39.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

I don't know why but I'm coming up with quite a different chart
for the date you indicate.
Attached is the chart.
Interesting that in both charts
Neptune of drowning is 8th house, and moon
opposes Uranus of sudden accidents.
This thread is posted on our VEDIC astrology board
so charts are SIDEREAL :smile:
and methodology used is necessarily VEDIC

JUPITERASC

acording to news reports :smile:

Naya Rivera's 4 year old son told Law Enforcement
"mom jumped into the water and did not resurface...."

Authorities were searching for actress Naya Rivera Wednesday night after her 4-year-old son was found floating in a boat alone

Her chart and birth info Below

I was curious to see if her death is seen in her chart or will she be found

p9yOhFS.png

Osamenor

Staff member
This thread is posted on our VEDIC astrology board
so charts are SIDEREAL :smile:
and methodology used is necessarily VEDIC

Moved to Event and Electional. It is a sidereal chart, but the question is specifically about an event, the OP did not specific Vedic, and non-Vedic answers have been given.

GeminiStarr

Moved to Event and Electional. It is a sidereal chart, but the question is specifically about an event, the OP did not specific Vedic, and non-Vedic answers have been given.

I didn't think I had to specify it be vedic if it was in the Vedic section and a vedic chart. I thought it was obvious

Is not only sidereal but hindu/lahiri

Events can be seen in vedic, Divisional charts have to be drawn and all is usually posted with only the birth time given. I posted the chart for a visual

This move makes no sense

Last edited:

kalinka

It would be easier to give an answer with horary but I will give it a try.
For the death of a person we have to consider the Maraka Sthana (=death houses) + Maraka Grahas/Marrakesh (Planets that cause death) + Badhaka (Planet of obstruction).
For the Marakas we have to look at the houses 8,7,3,2. 8 is the house of longevity, 7 as 12th of the 8th is the loss of longevity, 3rd is the 8th of the 8th=house of age and the 2nd is the loss of the 3rd. Hence 2nd and 7th houses are the Maraka houses.
Natural Maraka Grahas for taurus ascendant are Moon and Jupiter. Ruler of the 2nd and 7th house are mercury and mars.
Badhaka occures obstacles. Since her asc is in a fixed sign, her badhaka house is the 9th and its ruler is Saturn.
So whenever the Dashas (Mahadasha and Bhuktis) are ruled by Marakas and Badhaka and operates with the houses 6,8,12 it COULD cause death.
If someone dies by drowning we see when L4 is connected to its Navamsa lord and L8 , also Saturn and the 8th house are aspected by malefics:
Sun rules the natal and navamsa 4th house and is located in the 8th house in conjunction with Mercury (Marrakesh) and in sextile aspect with L8 Jupiter. Marrakesh Mars occupies the 11th house in pisces with Rahu. So Rahu is the agent for Jupiter.Ketu+Rahu are squaring Sun+Mercury. Saturn is also in the Rahu/Ketu axis. Badhaka Saturn is placed in the 7th (maraka house). Mars ( as pad-lagna is an indication for an accident) is in square aspect to Moon (associated with water). So she could indeed died by drowning.
To predict her life span we look at the csl 1 and 8-which is for both Saturn. Saturn is badhaka (9th house ruler) as mentioned and located in the 7th house, also owns the 10th and 11th house.Starlord of Saturn is Mercury,owner of the 2nd house. Sublord of Saturn is Moon-occupies the first house and rules the 3rd and 4th. So Saturn strongly signifies the badhaka and maraka houses but is also connected to the houses 1,3,10 and 11. This means that her lifespan will be medium (25-50).
At the time when she disappeared she was under the Dasha of Jupiter/Rahu/Saturn/Sun (Mahadasha/Antaradasha/Pratyantara/Sookshma Dasha= 07.7.-13.7.).
Jupiter is in its own Star and significator of the 10th and 8th house. Sublord of Jupiter is Ketu. Ketu's dispositor is Mercury, which signifies 2nd (maraka house),8th and 9th (on the cusp of the 9th).
Rahu (as agent of Jupiter) and Saturn are both in the Star of Mercury and in the subdimension of Moon. Saturn sits in the 7th and owns the 9th house. So Saturn is badhaka and maraka at the same time. Sun in conjunction with Mercury is secondary maraka and also the Starlord of Mercury. Sun is in its own Nakshatra and in the Sub of Mars. Mars shows the result of the 12th and 7th house. All planets give the result of mercury= 8th,2nd and 9th house. Hence the current Vmd signifies the possibility that she died in this period. Jupiter,Pluto and Saturn are transiting her 8th house and conjoining with natal Sun/mercury.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I didn't think I had to specify it be vedic if it was in the Vedic section
and a vedic chart. I thought it was obvious
It is obvious your sidereal hindu/lahiri chart posted on VEDIC board
invited specifically sidereal Vedic consideration
of various specificaly Vedic sidereal ethodologies
such as Divisional charts :smile:

Events can be seen in vedic,
Divisional charts have to be drawn
and all is usually posted in the birth time.
I posted the chart for a visual
This move makes no sense
exactly

JUPITERASC

For the death of a person we have to consider the Maraka Sthana (=death houses) + Maraka Grahas/Marrakesh (Planets that cause death) + Badhaka (Planet of obstruction).
For the Marakas we have to look at the houses 8,7,3,2. 8 is the house of longevity, 7 as 12th of the 8th is the loss of longevity, 3rd is the 8th of the 8th=house of age and the 2nd is the loss of the 3rd. Hence 2nd and 7th houses are the Maraka houses.
Natural Maraka Grahas for taurus ascendant are Moon and Jupiter. Ruler of the 2nd and 7th house are mercury and mars.
Badhaka occures obstacles. Since her asc is in a fixed sign, her badhaka house is the 9th and its ruler is Saturn.
So whenever the Dashas (Mahadasha and Bhuktis) are ruled by Marakas and Badhaka and operates with the houses 6,8,12 it COULD cause death.
If someone dies by drowning we see when L4 is connected to its Navamsa lord and L8 , also Saturn and the 8th house are aspected by malefics:
Sun rules the natal and navamsa 4th house and is located in the 8th house in conjunction with Mercury (Marrakesh) and in sextile aspect with L8 Jupiter. Marrakesh Mars occupies the 11th house in pisces with Rahu. So Rahu is the agent for Jupiter.Ketu+Rahu are squaring Sun+Mercury. Saturn is also in the Rahu/Ketu axis. Badhaka Saturn is placed in the 7th (maraka house). Mars ( as pad-lagna is an indication for an accident) is in square aspect to Moon (associated with water). So she could indeed died by drowning.
At the time when she disappeared she was under the Dasha of Jupiter/Rahu/Saturn/Sun (Mahadasha/Antaradasha/Pratyantara/Sokshma Dasha= 07.7.-13.7.). The planets have to strong signify the houses 2,7 and 9 in combination with 6,8 or 12 to cause a death.
Jupiter is in its own Star and significator of the 10th and 8th house. Sublord of Jupiter is Ketu. Ketu's dispositor is Mercury, which signifies 2nd (maraka house),8th and 9th (on the cusp of the 9th).
Rahu (as agent of Jupiter) and Saturn are both in the Star of Mercury and in the subdimension of Moon. Saturn sits in the 7th and owns the 9th house. So Saturn is badhaka and maraka at the same time. Sun in conjunction with Mercury is secondary maraka and also the Starlord of Mercury. Sun is in its own Nakshatra and in the Sub of Mars. Mars shows the result of the 12th and 7th house. All planets give the result of mercury= 8th,2nd and 9th house. Hence the current vms signifies strongly the possibility that she died in this period.
Thank you for sidereal Vedic astrological methodology/analysis :smile:

ElenaJ

I didn't think I had to specify it be vedic if it was in the Vedic section and a vedic chart. I thought it was obvious

Events can be seen in vedic, Divisional charts have to be drawn and all is usually posted in the birth time. I posted the chart for a visual

This move makes no sense

Apologies GeminiStarr, when I opened the thread I didn't notice the Vedic category, and perhaps others didn't either. Sorry if I created confusion for your postings.

GeminiStarr

To predict her life span we look at the csl 1 and 8-which is for both Saturn. Saturn is badhaka (9th house ruler) as mentioned and located in the 7th house, also owns the 10th and 11th house.Starlord of Saturn is Mercury,owner of the 2nd house. Sublord of Saturn is Moon-occupies the first house and rules the 3rd and 4th. So Saturn strongly signifies the badhaka and maraka houses but is also connected to the houses 1,3,10 and 11. This means that her lifespan will be medium (25-50).
At the time when she disappeared she was under the Dasha of Jupiter/Rahu/Saturn/Sun (Mahadasha/Antaradasha/Pratyantara/Sookshma Dasha= 07.7.-13.7.).
Rahu (as agent of Jupiter) and Saturn are both in the Star of Mercury and in the subdimension of Moon. Saturn sits in the 7th and owns the 9th house. So Saturn is badhaka and maraka at the same time. Sun in conjunction with Mercury is secondary maraka and also the Starlord of Mercury. Sun is in its own Nakshatra and in the Sub of Mars. Mars shows the result of the 12th and 7th house. All planets give the result of mercury= 8th,2nd and 9th house. Hence the current Vmd signifies the possibility that she died in this period. Jupiter,Pluto and Saturn are transiting her 8th house and conjoining with natal Sun/mercury.

Thank you for this. Its what I was looking for. I was more interested in seeing if it showed in her chart and how. Thats why I didn't just create a horary because I wanted to know if it was in her horoscope.

Thank you again

ElenaJ

Actually it also shows in the non Vedic chart, with Neptune in the 8th of death.
And moon opposing Uranus, sudden accidents.
In your Vedic chart, both Uranus (opposing moon) and Neptune are in the 8th.
Again, drowning, and accidents.
What is very strange in the traditional chart I posted with transits, is that her child, mercury, is also in the 8th house (which in this case could also be inheritance) and exactly conjunct Jupiter, and one degree from conjunction with Pluto. I can understand Pluto being a sudden change of life, losing a mother is always a traumatic life event but I can't understand the Jupiter connection, and it is exact.
In addition, natal mercury is conjunct natal sun so she had transiting Jupiter exactly on her sun. Death is not what one normally associates with a Jupiter transition!
At the same time transiting Neptune is almost exactly conjunct her natal Jupiter.
Transiting uranus is exactly opposite her natal Pluto.
Transiting sun squares her moon's nodes, with south node lying in the 5th of children.
Very strange weaving of destiny here.

GeminiStarr

Actually it also shows in the non Vedic chart, with Neptune in the 8th of death.
And moon opposing Uranus, sudden accidents.
In your Vedic chart, both Uranus (opposing moon) and Neptune are in the 8th.
Again, drowning, and accidents.
What is very strange in the traditional chart I posted with transits, is that her child, mercury, is also in the 8th house (which in this case could also be inheritance) and exactly conjunct Jupiter, and one degree from conjunction with Pluto. I can understand Pluto being a sudden change of life, losing a mother is always a traumatic life event but I can't understand the Jupiter connection, and it is exact.
In addition, natal mercury is conjunct natal sun so she had transiting Jupiter exactly on her sun. Death is not what one normally associates with a Jupiter transition!
At the same time transiting Neptune is almost exactly conjunct her natal Jupiter.
Transiting uranus is exactly opposite her natal Pluto.
Transiting sun squares her moon's nodes, with south node lying in the 5th of children.
Very strange weaving of destiny here.

This is interesting

Her whole disappearance is strange and doesn't feel like an average drowning to me.

JUPITERASC

This is interesting

Her whole disappearance is strange

and doesn't feel like an average drowning to me.
UPDATE :smile:
PRESS RELEASE

Actress Naya Rivera 33 died of accidental drowning
officials in California have said
after a post-mortem examination.

"....The cause of death is drowning
and the manner of death is accident..."
the Ventura County's Medical Examiner said.
"....The autopsy findings are consistent with a drowning

and the condition of the body
is consistent with the time that she was submerged.
No traumatic injuries or disease processes were identified at autopsy..."

GeminiStarr

UPDATE :smile:
PRESS RELEASE

Actress Naya Rivera 33 died of accidental drowning
officials in California have said
after a post-mortem examination.

"....The cause of death is drowning
and the manner of death is accident..."
the Ventura County's Medical Examiner said.

No traumatic injuries or disease processes were identified at autopsy..."

Thanks for updating the thread

So sad and unfortunate

If she had hit her head or something they would list that right?

Its weird because she is said to be a really good swimmer.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for updating the thread
So sad and unfortunate
If she had hit her head or something they would list that right?
Its weird because she is said to be a really good swimmer.
there were "....no traumatic injuries..." :smile:

NO TRAUMATIC INJURIES
or

disease processes

were identified at autopsy..."