When am I meeting ''X'' again?

c s

An old lover putting lot of efforts to reestablish contact again..plans to come down to my city next month to meet..

I cast a chart asking the captioned question.

The significators have an applying trine.

But I know that his significator Mercury is going retrograde soon..probably before the trine is perfected..

Does that mean the meeting doesn't happen..?

Does this have any bearing on Mercury going direct again next month and the trine perfected at a later date?

Your answers will not only help me to get the answers, but will also be helpful towards my horary lessons..

Thanks a lot..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_493_anonymous_hr.17043.12711.jpg
    astro_2gw_493_anonymous_hr.17043.12711.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 50

ognjenka

If aspect is not perfected, the meeting will not happen. :sad:

The other part of the question - it depends on whom will Mercury meet first in his retrograde course, is there any aspect. Because if there is another aspect, then aspect between Mercury and the other significator is prohibited. As when you go to see a friend, meet another friend before and forget about going to see the first one.
Exception is when that other planet translate light between significators.

poyi

Premium Member
Very good point about the Mercury will soon go retrograde being the signifcator of the 7th house. He may change his mind and not to come or the original plan of coming next month will be postponed.

BUT with Mercury being retrograde, it will mean Mercury will conjunct Saturn once again, Saturn will also mean people from the past, and it is in the 11th house, that is the house of friend so maybe that was what ognjenka was talking about! Saturn is placed in 11th but as the ruler of the 2nd and 3rd.

Also Moon is not meeting Mercury. Unless when Mercury retrograde enough to somehow meeting Moon. I have not done the look of the transit. You could check it out yourself.

ognjenka

Very good point about the Mercury will soon go retrograde being the signifcator of the 7th house. He may change his mind and not to come or the original plan of coming next month will be postponed.

BUT with Mercury being retrograde, it will mean Mercury will conjunct Saturn once again, Saturn will also mean people from the past, and it is in the 11th house, that is the house of friend so maybe that was what ognjenka was talking about! Saturn is placed in 11th but as the ruler of the 2nd and 3rd.

Also Moon is not meeting Mercury. Unless when Mercury retrograde enough to somehow meeting Moon. I have not done the look of the transit. You could check it out yourself.

I didn't look the chart, but YES you're right. Mercury will meet Saturn, ruler of 2nd and 3rd. Saturn is also known as malefic, and a planet that delays.
You're Jupiter on the top of 8th house, and with no aspects before changing sign

Last edited:

RisingSag

I noticed that after mercury conjuncts saturn it will eventually conjunct Juliter. In fact Jupiter will retrograde towards mercury speeding up this process and that this takes place before the planets change signs. Does that mean anything I wonder?

c s

I noticed that after mercury conjuncts saturn it will eventually conjunct Juliter. In fact Jupiter will retrograde towards mercury speeding up this process and that this takes place before the planets change signs. Does that mean anything I wonder?

I think you meant to write Mercury and Jupiter will 'trine' rather than 'conjunct' when Mercury goes direct and Jupiter retrograde..

Yes, I too wonder about the same RisingSag..and yes, this happens in the same signs they are in currently..wonder what it could mean..

Alitina22

I have a similar chart with the same situation and was wondering the same thing. In my chart saturn is an appropriate symbol and placed in the appropriate house of something that the querent must return to and work out before the querent and quesited can unite. It would be great if someone with more knowledge and expertise could comment and offer insight.

RisingSag

I have a similar chart with the same situation and was wondering the same thing. In my chart saturn is an appropriate symbol and placed in the appropriate house of something that the querent must return to and work out before the querent and quesited can unite. It would be great if someone with more knowledge and expertise could comment and offer insight.

Lol, yes I meant they will trine. I realize that I figured out in my case what saturn represents. It was a previous block, and I think it will for sure be experienced again. I'm not sure if the trine counts still though.

Alitina22

Yes nor am I sure if perfection could occur with this situation. I looked in my ephemeris for a similar planetary alignment where the planet goes retrograde but eventually perfect the aspect with both planets still being in the same sign. I was hoping to look for other horary examples of the past. But I couldn't find the same planetary scenario for the last 15 years so I suppose it's not that common.

ognjenka

It means nothing. Jupiter and Mercury are significators in this question. Their aspect is prohibited because Mercury goes retrograde and aspect with Jupiter will not be perfected before some other aspect. Saturn is the one that hinders.

Btw. two retrogrades do not bring anything good. It's debilitation for both planets, specially for Mercury. Additionally it's in Scorpio, fixed sign that slows him down and in place where Moon is in fall. Moon herself is in sign where Mercury is in detriment and fall, so we have negative reception here. Also, cusp of 7th is detriment of Jupiter.

So, I think the answer is not soon :sad:, but I hope you'll give us feedback.
Good luck!

jjj

I casted a similar chart and I think Mercury and Jupiter will meet (they trine at the end of November) when they have sorted their inner stuff out. Keep us posted.

Jucy

I'm new at this -- please keep this in mind; however, Mercury (his signifcator, 7th house) is trine, and applying to your Jupiter (1st house) by 3°. So he is coming to see you in 3 weeks -- first week of November. But others above, say no. So it could be just indicating that that was what was agreed upon, and is not the final answer -- especially due to the retrograde.