SR sun conj moon in 7th

petal

Hi all,

My next solar return has (exact) sun/moon conjunction in the 7th house, with venus 5 degrees away. Can anyone tell my what this might mean? New beginings...a new relationship??

Never had this before and have had some awful returns these past few years with saturn featuring prominently. Will this be my year? :happy:

Thanks

gemini59

Generally speaking new moon represents new beginnings as you noted. However, this could be just a note in your year or a more serious theme.

If you are wondering if you will meet someone new I would pull a venus return chart and see if node and vertex are in hard aspect...this is an indication of meeting someone.

Sun and moon are symbolic of male female and in the 7th this is a good portend.
I use the rule of three...in other words look for at least three corroborating themes in progressions, transits and or solar arcs.

petal

Hey guys, thanks for your replies.

Inconjunct, I attach my birth and SR charts so that you can see the whole picture. As i say, i've never had one like it before and I wonder if I should get excited about new things/beginings/relationships or whatever else. Life has been stressful the last few years, to say the least!

Gemini59, this year I have progressed sun conjunct natal venus...but I think that it's linked to the birth of my 2nd child, since when I had progressed sun conjunct progressed venus (8years ago) I had my first child (Libra rules my 5th)

Anyway, it would be great to hear what you all think. Thanks very much! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me_hp_78625_26239.gif
    astro_2gw_01_me_hp_78625_26239.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_32gw_01_me_2011422_hp_79186_11791.gif
    astro_32gw_01_me_2011422_hp_79186_11791.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 22

scarlett

Dear Petal,
Progressed venus conjunct sun (or viceversa) is a good indicator for a new beginning, a new relationship. Not sure about SR sun cj. moon (I will have the same in the 5th SR house in one year). Therefore, let us know the results of the influence...
Cheers.