Why did he disappear

lux111

Ok so as my last post suggested would happen.. the guy I’ve been getting to know just pulled some kind of Uranian disappearing act and this delightful connection we were having just stopped.

https://ibb.co/KVLNY3m

We had a plan for a video call on Sunday night and he just didn’t call.. didn’t respond to my messages.. then didn’t say anything about it.. and hasn’t messaged since.. what the hell man. I know he’s not dead bc he still watched my IG story the next day. So rude. I assume he either got too nervous or was with someone else. I asked why he just dipped

He’s Sun, I’m Saturn/Moon. Both in our H12s.. both feeling anxious about this..

He’s peregrine in his H12 on his AC, probably keeping a secret. Tomorrow he moves into his domicile. He’s in Moon’s domicile but Saturn’s detriment.

Saturn is in its own sign and terms, Moon’s triplicity and detriment, his face. Some reception with him. Moon is peregrine, in Sun’s sign, Saturn’s face and detriment.

Sun has just opposed Saturn and is at 29° Cancer. Moon is leaving a conjunction with Sun. Will next trine strong Mars in my H3.

He’s in Jupiter’s exaltation.. his H5 ruler.. sign of my fall. He recently (before opposing me) opposed Jupiter in fall — maybe an on/off thing he has with someone else?

I don’t know

lux111

You are relaying all these thoughts about Saturn being in his term etc etc but do you know what they mean, if you did you wouldn't be asking the question of why he didn't respond. You say I don't know...I guess that is accurate information.

Should you be interested, here is a web site you might learn some interpretations that relate to your quandary.

www.astronor.com/dignities.html
I really don't mean to be supercilious or rude, just trying to help.

The individual is presently shy of becoming involved again with a new paramour, Venus is peeking just below the 5th house of affairs (in a 12th house position of self undoing to the natural indicators of romantic 5th excursions) in Gemini, a fickle flighty sign, one that is topical in affections unless the mental side of love is enlivened and is appealed to subtly. A mental teasing with perks could insight spiritual and romantic appetites in the indiv.

Just a few insights. Try appealing to their higher mind-bringing them out in conversation before the invite to a tete' a tete.:love: They might have hidden fears attached to the romantic interlude that they are worried will affect present relationships, or their own health?

All the planets in the 12th house speak of work and physical exhaustion. Frayed ends that must be trimmed before healthy vital venue (attachments) are formed again?:unsure:

Bring them out a bit at a time without too much array, only subtle hints that perk their imagination? I'm hoping your friend has enough vim and vigor to enliven another romantic interlude to form a relationship? The mental insight has been affected recently, dampened and restricted in some way.

They may be having trouble at home, Mercury is square Mars, Mars is forming a square to funds Jupiter, which have been depleted in some way limiting their usual 'bon' ve vont' life style. Some fear or restriction (whether mental or physical is being imposed on them) and thoughts of wasting precious time is attached to those concerns, with the worry of loosing their freedom of expression in some way? With work being the main source of their lively hood, you might ask them if it is all work and no play at the moment.:pinched:?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Attachments

• Hopes of another affection waiting in the wings.jpg
    Hopes of another affection waiting in the wings.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

lux111

Ok just to say, I mentioned the dignities because it shows there is mixed reception between us, as in real feelings. However in the past when he’s always been in my sign and/or exaltation, now it seems like he doesn’t like me anymore.. Obviously I’m a learner and you’re right, if I wasn’t stuck I wouldn’t be asking for help

Anyway.. the point is, he’s the one that keeps chasing me, asking to call and video chat, and when I made time for him and we agreed on a time, he just didn’t show up. That’s the second time. He messaged me tonight and didn’t say anything about it.. and when I asked what happened, he said he hadn’t been able to make it and we could reschedule. I said forget it. I really like him but feels like he’s wasting my time

Thanks for this link btw. It’s exactly what I was looking for. The explanations of the dignities in Frawley’s textbook just didn’t explain the nuances like this site

Last edited: